ESCAPE FROM NY

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
The amount of New Yorkers fleeing to Venice, Florida is up to an all-time high. Every other car I see has NY License Plates. New homes are being built at a record pace. Between July 2017 and July 2018, the Empire State lost 180,306 people and gained only 131,746 new residents. A difference of 48,560 abandoned New York — the biggest decrease of any state in the US. I predict that the numbers will be even higher in 2019.
The only population coming into NY are unskilled legal and illegal immigrants.
Why are people leaving NY? The answer is high taxes. As the tax base decreases, Cuomo will continue to raise and invent new taxes. He sees no reason to reduce spending other people's money.
Are businesses leaving to lower taxing states? The answer is a no brainer.

And guess what their first move will be?

Vote for democrats, higher taxes, and for more illegals to come to Florida. There should be a restriction that these people live with their stupid decisions.

Last edited:
California and Illinois are probably looking at the same situation.
California for sure. And Colo turned blue.

Colorado blue is not like New York and California or Chicago blue...

Colorado is very Hippie Liberal like Oregon in the 1990's but nothing like California Progressive ways.

Biden would make it in Colorado but not Cortez. It is like Houston, Dallas and San Antonio where Liberals make it but Californian types do not...

I am sure many of you will disagree but alas what is new...

The amount of New Yorkers fleeing to Venice, Florida is up to an all-time high. Every other car I see has NY License Plates. New homes are being built at a record pace. Between July 2017 and July 2018, the Empire State lost 180,306 people and gained only 131,746 new residents. A difference of 48,560 abandoned New York — the biggest decrease of any state in the US. I predict that the numbers will be even higher in 2019.
The only population coming into NY are unskilled legal and illegal immigrants.
Why are people leaving NY? The answer is high taxes. As the tax base decreases, Cuomo will continue to raise and invent new taxes. He sees no reason to reduce spending other people's money.
Are businesses leaving to lower taxing states? The answer is a no brainer.

So they replaced 180,000 taxpayers with 130,000 illegal aliens that pay no taxes?

And they chased Amazon out of New York too?

The Big Apple has become a Big Pile of Shit.

Colorado is very Hippie Liberal like Oregon in the 1990's but nothing like California Progressive ways.

Biden would make it in Colorado but not Cortez. It is like Houston, Dallas and San Antonio where Liberals make it but Californian types do not...

In just a few years, Colorado will be in flames, like every other place that goes full blown Leftist Retard.

Look at San Francisco, once one of the most beautiful places in America, with it's sidewalks and streets covered in Heroin needles, Human Shit and Trash.

Chicago used to be a happening place. Now it's more dangerous than Iraq.

colo has tree huggers, libertarians and very RW Christians. You are probably right that AOC has little draw with libertarian leaning people. I'd never vote for her. But Biden despite being a typical liberal is not the anti-Christ, and he sincerely cares about working families. And so do Rubio and Romney

In just a few years, Colorado will be in flames, like every other place that goes full blown Leftist Retard.

Look at San Francisco, once one of the most beautiful places in America, with it's sidewalks and streets covered in Heroin needles, Human Shit and Trash.

Chicago used to be a happening place. Now it's more dangerous than Iraq.

This is going to make you laugh but if you search my threads from yesterday I did a thread about the fifty most dangerous cities in the world and Chi-town didn't even make the cut.

Baltimore, St.Louis, New Orleans and Detriot made the cut.

Now you can argue Progressive shitholes and you might be correct but let remember not all Democrats are like the ones in Kalifornia.

They are a different breed of retardation for me and also remember not all of Kalifornia is like San Francisco or the Bay Area...

Crunch time will come when the first set of muni ratings hits BB+ (junk) most of Blue Wall will follow quickly.

colo has tree huggers, libertarians and very RW Christians. You are probably right that AOC has little draw with libertarian leaning people. I'd never vote for her. But Biden despite being a typical liberal is not the anti-Christ, and he sincerely cares about working families. And so do Rubio and Romney

I agree with you Biden is not the end of the world and neither was Romney, but Rubio just make me wish someone would take Ted Cruz and hit him with Cruz...

Libertarians are bigger in the West and Southwest and even in States like Illinois but outside Cook County...

You left out Austin.

You left out Austin.

For a reason because Austin is a wannabe San Francisco...

Forum List

Back