Erick Erickson (Red State) lies about Ben Carson. Carson not taking it!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Just when Erick Erickson got himself in enough hot water by revoking an invitation to Donald Trump, now Erickson has more to answer for. Lying about why he would not extend an invite to Dr. Ben Carson.

Erick Erickson is an establishment water carrier. This incident with Carson will destroy any of the little credibility this buffoon has.

Senior Ben Carson Adviser on Red State Snub This Smear and Outright Lie Will Not Stand

I can almost hear Trump now. "They're not a very nice bunch over there. They not only disinvited me, they also snubbed Ben Carson, who not surprisingly happens to be black".

This should be good.

Oh the FIRST annual Rino season is now open!
Black_Rhino_8.6.2012_Why_they_matter_HI_204737.jpg

I think that's McCain there...

In spite of Carson's speaking time being deliberately limited, he still finished 3rd in polling for that debate.

Carson has all the ability to connect with voters. So, I'm wondering, if he rapidly rises in the polls, then what? If an establishment tool like Erickson is already doing the crap he is now, I can't help but think the establishment has a Herman Cain plan for Carson. I will never forget those lies about Cain, I won't ever believe them either.

This just proves that the PEOPLE have no control over anything. It's all the bigwigs and media and their backers and the big money that picks and chooses the nominee, then busts ass to make sure the one they chose is the next POTUS. Crooks. Scumbags. Filth. And I am talking about BOTH parties. We, The People, really have no say. Even the votes are fucked with.

And some wonder why there is so much anger. It isn't just about Trump. Or even Carson. Its the bigger picture. Trump stirred the pot, lifted the lid off the rock and the cockroaches are now scurrying.

This just proves that the PEOPLE have no control over anything. It's all the bigwigs and media and their backers and the big money that picks and chooses the nominee, then busts ass to make sure the one they chose is the next POTUS. Crooks. Scumbags. Filth. And I am talking about BOTH parties. We, The People, really have no say. Even the votes are fucked with.

And some wonder why there is so much anger. It isn't just about Trump. Or even Carson. Its the bigger picture. Trump stirred the pot, lifted the lid off the rock and the cockroaches are now scurrying.
Add this to your "WHY?" file. Kelly SOLD OUT for this...
Kevin Spacey and Megyn Kelly Developing White House TV Drama - Hollywood Reporter

Liberal Hollywood bought and paid for her hatchet job.

Bet she slept on shitloads of couches to get where she is.
Is that bad to say? Oh well. I love Kevin Spacey though.

Just when Erick Erickson got himself in enough hot water by revoking an invitation to Donald Trump, now Erickson has more to answer for. Lying about why he would not extend an invite to Dr. Ben Carson.

Erick Erickson is an establishment water carrier. This incident with Carson will destroy any of the little credibility this buffoon has.

Senior Ben Carson Adviser on Red State Snub This Smear and Outright Lie Will Not Stand

erickson is bought and paid for by the progressive wing of the republican party

House Of Cards pretty much sums up the real bullshit in the WH and those who slither to get there.

Not inviting Ben Carson does stink. Erikson said he went to two speaches and all he did was talk about himself and Obama. Well, hello! The man is running for president. Carson said he talked about the veterans he was addressing.

To get to the deeper reason, Erikson said this:

It appears Williams is correct about Erickson pushing his own agenda. In a previous interview, Erickson labeled himself an “activist” rather than a “reporter” and previously said on Carson, “I don’t see a rationale for his candidacy.”

Erikson is an activist (ala Obama>>>) and he said he didn't see the rationale for his candidacy. And who does he think that is to be determined by him? Whatever the hell that meant, anyway. So he disinvited Trump and skipped over Carson. Real Nice.

Yes Erikson has his own agenda. And he should just fall back into the shadows. He is not worthy of any more respect than that.

Not inviting Ben Carson does stink. Erikson said he went to two speaches and all he did was talk about himself and Obama. Well, hello! The man is running for president. Carson said he talked about the veterans he was addressing.

It appears Williams is correct about Erickson pushing his own agenda. In a previous interview, Erickson labeled himself an “activist” rather than a “reporter” and previously said on Carson, “I don’t see a rationale for his candidacy.”

Erikson is an activist (ala Obama>>>) and he said he didn't see the rationale for his candidacy. And who does he think that is to be determined by him? Whatever the hell that meant, anyway. So he disinvited Trump and skipped over Carson. Real Nice.

Yes Erikson has his own agenda. And he should just fall back into the shadows. He is not worthy of any more respect than that.
The question is..why is this guy the spokesperson on who is fit or not fit to run for POTUS? THAT is why so many are pissed off. WE don't have a say in any of it.

Who does he think he is? Well, he's the person who kicked trump and Carson out of the debate. That's who.

The next question to all the candidates should be "Will you take a pledge to NOT go to any debates unless ALL the candidates are invited"?.

Forum List

Back