Eric Trump: My Dad Is Going to Go After Hillary in a Way That No One Has Ever Gone After Her Before

She is going after Trump in an attempt to marginalized Sanders by basically telling the party the primary is over I won time to move past Sanders. For a candidate who already polls very poorly with women going after Hillary In a way no one has before might not be the smartest move .
because bernie needs more marginalizing.

I wonder if he wants to screw his sister like "the donald" wants to screw his daughter.

Monday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Eric Trump, son of Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump, weighed in on Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton’s decision to attack Donald Trump in New York State, which will hold its primary on Tuesday.

The younger Trump predicted his father would attack Clinton in a way “that no one has gone after her before.”

“[Hillary] turned her attention to us — for the last two weeks she’s been running negative ads against us in New York,” Trump said. “She’s already turned her attention to us, which is a great compliment because she’s effectively saying we’re going to be the nominee, and he’s going to be the nominee. So, it’s going to be an interesting battle between the two of them. There’s a lot of things — there’s a lot of fuzz on her record to say the least, and he’s certainly going to go after it. He’s going to go after her in a way that no one has gone after her before.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...er-her-before/

Getting to Watch it all on TV ??...... Priceless
for god's sake democrat she just had a baby.

eric is young.. he has no idea what hillary has endured, and will continue to endure, unless his daddy tells him so...

just get use to saying Madame President, boyz... :thup:
it depends on what the definition of daddy is bill.

No one has ever gone after hilly.

That is what I thought of firstly. But then I remembered Wade Hubble, he must of hit that at least once.
Ask the American public about that, they won't have a clue what you are talking about.

Ask Chelsea about that, she'll tell you to quit talking smack about her daddy. :lmao:

That's how little the MSM has gone after Hildabeast.
chelsea had to duck sniper fire too.

She is going after Trump in an attempt to marginalized Sanders by basically telling the party the primary is over I won time to move past Sanders. For a candidate who already polls very poorly with women going after Hillary In a way no one has before might not be the smartest move .
because bernie needs more marginalizing.
He's still in the race for reasons beyond all logic.

No one has ever gone after hilly.

That is what I thought of firstly. But then I remembered Wade Hubble, he must of hit that at least once.
Ask the American public about that, they won't have a clue what you are talking about.

Ask Chelsea about that, she'll tell you to quit talking smack about her daddy. :lmao:

That's how little the MSM has gone after Hildabeast.
chelsea had to duck sniper fire too.

'Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.' (She was in bed watching it on TV.)

'Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary.' (He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)

'She landed under sniper fire in Bosnia' (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)

'She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the cattle futures market.' (It didn't cover the market back then.)

Monday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Eric Trump, son of Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump, weighed in on Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton’s decision to attack Donald Trump in New York State, which will hold its primary on Tuesday.

The younger Trump predicted his father would attack Clinton in a way “that no one has gone after her before.”

“[Hillary] turned her attention to us — for the last two weeks she’s been running negative ads against us in New York,” Trump said. “She’s already turned her attention to us, which is a great compliment because she’s effectively saying we’re going to be the nominee, and he’s going to be the nominee. So, it’s going to be an interesting battle between the two of them. There’s a lot of things — there’s a lot of fuzz on her record to say the least, and he’s certainly going to go after it. He’s going to go after her in a way that no one has gone after her before.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...er-her-before/

Getting to Watch it all on TV ??...... Priceless
we heard that tune from one of Romney's spawn in 2012, how did that work out?

I'm getting the image of Big Enos Burdette and Little Enos hiring the bandit to run some bootleg Coors from Texarkana.

you know that you're the only one here that knows what you're talking about right ?

Metaphor and analogy are sometimes tough to decipher. No worries, a certain overall experience is needed to figure these things out. No harm if you can't.

Jeezus laughed and that's all that matters.

I'm getting the image of Big Enos Burdette and Little Enos hiring the bandit to run some bootleg Coors from Texarkana.

you know that you're the only one here that knows what you're talking about right ?

Metaphor and analogy are sometimes tough to decipher. No worries, a certain overall experience is needed to figure these things out. No harm if you can't.

1-As-Good-As-It-Gets-quotes.gif

1-As-Good-As-It-Gets-quotes.gif

Forum List

Back