Eric Trump: David Duke 'deserves a bullet'

I guess he told them, huh?
There's a lot of that going around lately. I definitely think the answer is to buy more guns. Just to be safe.

It's important that Trump wins so that we can put an end to the KKK and neo-nazis once and for all.

Hillary will stand by and let them thrive.

What will the rightwing whiteys say now

Donald Trump's son Eric Trump said on a radio show that former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke "deserves a bullet. to the head"

Eric Trump: David Duke 'deserves a bullet' - CNN Video

Killing David Duke would make him into some martyr that those like Odium would worship daily...

Best thing to happen to David Duke is him losing, and then ignored while he spews his radical hatred!

The Trumps are white nationalists .....

Proof?

Listen to them, better yet look at them. They are white elite nationalist. Rick spoiled brats.

PROOF?

I don't need proof. Trump Dad belonged to the KKK and Trump didn't rent to poor blacks. I think that is proof.

So, you have NO proof. Got it. Next time, keep your mouth shut if you can't back up your claims.

"Part of the answer is that a lot more Americans than we’d like to imagine are white nationalists at heart." Paul Krugman op-ed

If its true dont they deserve a voice as well? We can assume, for instance, that there are more white nationalists than there are Jews in America..or homosexuals. So why shouldn't they have a candidate and a voice as least equal?

New Topics

Forum List

Back