Erdogan-supporters are beating, torturing, and killing soldiers

turkey is going shariah cesspit----like Isis.

This doesn't show that you know what you are talking about.
Endrogan is facing 2 enemies ISIS and the PKK Kurds. He is fighting ISIS relentlessly. I'm sure you don't know that either.
He allowed US airbase operate inside Turkey. Did you see the mass supporting endrogan? Did you see the mass trying to stop these renegades?
Countries like Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, Saudi etc........... Cannot run the country by being pussy. They have to be tough in order to maintain peace and order.

your comment reveals the fact that you are an idiot. You have no idea what I 'KNOW' I do know that you are FILTH------You have stated that ---I (that is me, rosie) do not know that
Turkey and the dog Erdogan OPPOSE ISIS--------show me some evidence of that idea which exists in YOUR SHIT FILLED HEAD based on something I have posted------do you actually believe that allah told you what I THINK? What does PUSSY have to do with anything------PUSSY?

Talking nasty eh! Okay.
Filth? When you are the one spreading your bullshit and your filth propaganda. Ask me again if I give a FUCK what you know. Who the hell are you again Rosie shit?
Pussy president means weak is what I'm talking about idiot...... And you don't know that either.
You might be an expert of sharia law but that doesn't mean you know what is going in ME. You opinions are obsolete.
Show me a link that endrogan supporting ISIS? US airbase is in Turkey that alone prove that he is fighting ISIS. Stupid fuck.

your analysis is very superficial-----"we have an airbase in Turkey which PROVES that Erdogan is fighting ISIS" SO??
lots of muslim factions FIGHT each other but ALSO have common cause. We have air bases in military installations
in Saudi arabia too-----does that mean that MOST SAUDIS LOVE THE USA or support whatever the USA supports?

You don't know what you are talking about.

Endrogan is facing 2 enemies ISIS and the PKK Kurds. He is fighting ISIS relentlessly. I'm sure you don't know that either.
He allowed US airbase operate inside Turkey. Did you see the mass supporting endrogan? Did you see the mass trying to stop these renegades?
Countries like Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, Saudi etc........... Cannot run the country by being pussy. They have to be tough in order to maintain peace and order.

your comment reveals the fact that you are an idiot. You have no idea what I 'KNOW' I do know that you are FILTH------You have stated that ---I (that is me, rosie) do not know that
Turkey and the dog Erdogan OPPOSE ISIS--------show me some evidence of that idea which exists in YOUR SHIT FILLED HEAD based on something I have posted------do you actually believe that allah told you what I THINK? What does PUSSY have to do with anything------PUSSY?

Talking nasty eh! Okay.
Filth? When you are the one spreading your bullshit and your filth propaganda. Ask me again if I give a FUCK what you know. Who the hell are you again Rosie shit?
Pussy president means weak is what I'm talking about idiot...... And you don't know that either.
You might be an expert of sharia law but that doesn't mean you know what is going in ME. You opinions are obsolete.
Show me a link that endrogan supporting ISIS? US airbase is in Turkey that alone prove that he is fighting ISIS. Stupid fuck.

your analysis is very superficial-----"we have an airbase in Turkey which PROVES that Erdogan is fighting ISIS" SO??
lots of muslim factions FIGHT each other but ALSO have common cause. We have air bases in military installations
in Saudi arabia too-----does that mean that MOST SAUDIS LOVE THE USA or support whatever the USA supports?

but you are Einstein ..right?

give us strength Father

Talking nasty eh! Okay.

you are decompensating charwin------YOU ASSERTED YOUR IDIOTIC BELIEF THAT YOU "" KNOW""" WHAT I THINK---AND WHAT I THINK-----and now you claim "" Ask me again if I give a FUCK what you know"" ok---so you know what I think----but you "don't give a fuck"------are you referring, now---to UNWANTED INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS IN YOUR HEAD?

Because you are bragging what you know.... Which means NOTHING.
What idiotic belief? When you are spreading your filth bullshit obsolete propaganda.

the idiotic belief which you clearly stated was-----"I, cherwin, KNOW what you, rosie, THINK and I, cherwin, know what you, rosie KNOW. -------you don't. You expressed a delusion

Talking nasty eh! Okay.

what in my statement do you find UNTRUE?

Talking nasty eh! Okay.

you are decompensating charwin------YOU ASSERTED YOUR IDIOTIC BELIEF THAT YOU "" KNOW""" WHAT I THINK---AND WHAT I THINK-----and now you claim "" Ask me again if I give a FUCK what you know"" ok---so you know what I think----but you "don't give a fuck"------are you referring, now---to UNWANTED INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS IN YOUR HEAD?

What idiotic belief? When you are spreading your filth bullshit obsolete propaganda.

the idiotic belief which you clearly stated was-----"I, cherwin, KNOW what you, rosie, THINK and I, cherwin, know what you, rosie KNOW. -------you don't. You expressed a delusion

You don't know nothing about ME. You are just full of bullshit claiming and bragging what you know. Trying hard to be an expert in ME. You don't know shit.
Based from your post you are a stupid as Skye.
So far none of your bullshit can provide a link endrogan supporting ISIS.

the analogy to putin seems to be spot on. but from a practical standpoint a coup isn't the answer and we absolutely can't support one.
We dont need to support him either......
unless you no longer want their help and resources in the fight against isis we sort of do
no we dont......we dont need his "help" we dont need him period.......he needs us for legitimacy...........for all I care you could let the Russian bear loose on them
bad precedent to set for a nato nation.

and we do need their airbase.
They shouldnt be NATO...........they need us.....we were there long before they became NATO...proof they need us not other way around
absolutely long term they need us more than we need them - but in the here and now we need their airbase.

Talking nasty eh! Okay.

You don't know nothing about ME. You are just full of bullshit claiming and bragging what you know. Trying hard to be an expert in ME. You don't know shit.

charwin----give up ---you are making a fool of yourself with the
GIVE ME A LINK ------bs

Talking nasty eh! Okay.

Delusional? Show me where I post idiotic belief? When you are the one that clearly showing who is delusional. You still don't know what you are talking about.
You keep BRAGGING what you know and that show you are WEAKLING.

And you avoided my post #48. That shows your opinions are just obsolete bullcrap.

Talking nasty eh! Okay.

give us strength Father

Well do you know what you are talking about?

We dont need to support him either......
unless you no longer want their help and resources in the fight against isis we sort of do
no we dont......we dont need his "help" we dont need him period.......he needs us for legitimacy...........for all I care you could let the Russian bear loose on them
bad precedent to set for a nato nation.

and we do need their airbase.
They shouldnt be NATO...........they need us.....we were there long before they became NATO...proof they need us not other way around
absolutely long term they need us more than we need them - but in the here and now we need their airbase.
We were there before NATO.....thats the here and now.....we have the capacity to adapt...they dont ...we dont need them

I'm not convinced that the victims are all soldiers. The "coup" is a pretty convenient pretext for Erdogan to off all of his political enemies.

Talking nasty eh! Okay.

GIVE ME A LINK ------bs

Give up? Make me. I'm having fun laughing at your post.
Because you can't prove a link of your bullshit.

Talking nasty eh! Okay.

give us strength Father

GIVE ME A LINK ------bs

go right ahead and continue to make a fool of yourself

Talking nasty eh! Okay.

give us strength Father

GIVE ME A LINK ------bs

go right ahead and continue to make a fool of yourself

Fool of myself........ ..... Like what?
Don't tell me that's all you got?

Forum List

Back