era of Trump fascist insurrection to destroy democracy's over, thats over with, lets have a peaceful economic patriotic insurrection to lift people up

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Believe me, The political revolution that's about to happen in 2023 and 2024 through the 4 to 8 years after that will change the future of this country from worst to better

It will eradicate poverty, hunger, insecurity, unemployment and bring new hope for Americans

Last edited:
"era of Trump fascist insurrection to destroy democracy" ?

wtf seriously.gif

It will eradicate poverty, hunger, insecurity, unemployment and bring new hope for Americans
What will it do for those of us who don’t want our taxes going to pay for that shit? At a certain point it’s no longer worth working when our tax money is stripped from us to pay for thst crap. What happens if the tax-paying class suddenly decides that working is no longer worth it because of the tax burden?

Believe me, The political revolution that's about to happen in 2023 and 2024 through the 4 to 8 years after that will change the future of this country from worst to better

Sanders is right. I don't necessarily agree with his methods but there is room for compromise. Capitalism is clearly broken. It has moved towards pure capitalism which is as bad as communism. We have inflation because companies that are able to are doing so to fatten profits. Despite this, they are refusing to share the wealth with their workers. They are relying on the government to provide welfare for their employees.

What will it do for those of us who don’t want our taxes going to pay for that shit? At a certain point it’s no longer worth working when our tax money is stripped from us to pay for thst crap. What happens if the tax-paying class suddenly decides that working is no longer worth it because of the tax burden?

Go find another country.

Go find another country
I’ve been working on that for a number of years. It’s not an easy search, as either religion or this Western form of Social Debauchery appear to be the main governing factors almost everywhere these days. If I was younger or unattached I’d look at the Philippines or somewhere similar.

For the short term it might just be easier to quit my job and let the rest of you support me and the other five people in my family until I decide it’s better just to eat a bullet.

The mooching deadbeat Dem LOSERS always want someone else to pay their bills.

The mooching deadbeat Dem LOSERS always want someone else to pay their bills
Eventually the workers are going to get tired of seeing our paychecks mined to pay for the lazy and the incompetent. On that day a reckoning unlike anything this government has ever seen will occur. It will make the southern uprising seem like a trip to Disney World.

Sanders is right. I don't necessarily agree with his methods but there is room for compromise. Capitalism is clearly broken. It has moved towards pure capitalism which is as bad as communism. We have inflation because companies that are able to are doing so to fatten profits. Despite this, they are refusing to share the wealth with their workers. They are relying on the government to provide welfare for their employees.
We also have inflation because we are printing money with no backing.

🙄

Eventually the workers are going to get tired of seeing our paychecks mined to pay for the lazy and the incompetent. On that day a reckoning unlike anything this government has ever seen will occur. It will make the southern uprising seem like a trip to Disney World.
In our Dem run state the moochers have decided it's easier to not work and mooch. Hell even the post office can't find anyone who wants a job.

In our Dem run state the moochers have decided it's easier to not work and mooch. Hell even the post office can't find anyone who wants a job
Very much the same here in the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts. The takers will soon outnumber the workers and we are simply expected to give MORE at every turn.

I'm going to bookmark this one! Your assessment is exactly 180 degrees off. This nation is being intentionally set up for a controlled demolition. Hell, we may not even make it to 2024 before the collapse and "reset" is set in motion.

Forum List

Back