Zone1 "Equity" employee fired for racism

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Dr. Karen Johnson was fired as the first director of the "Office of Equity" for Washington state after she made derogatory comments about Mexicans and other people, including white people.

Those were some of the revelations found in an investigation by the Washington State Office of Financial Management into the termination of Johnson's employment earlier in May. She had held the position since May 2021.

“This may take some time for me because I generally distrust Mexican people," she reportedly said during a group discussion. "Mexican people have the option of being white when it is convenient for them.”

She also accused a white person of "cultural appropriation" because they were wearing their hair in a braid.

Comment:
The crazy Left Wingers are full of all kinds of prejudices, and they are not aware of it.
DEI and CRT and ESG...... are great examples of Left-Wing hate, racism, greed and corruption.
An "Office of Equity" is not about equality, it is about racial contempt

Dr. Karen Johnson was fired as the first director of the "Office of Equity" for Washington state after she made derogatory comments about Mexicans and other people, including white people.

Those were some of the revelations found in an investigation by the Washington State Office of Financial Management into the termination of Johnson's employment earlier in May. She had held the position since May 2021.

“This may take some time for me because I generally distrust Mexican people," she reportedly said during a group discussion. "Mexican people have the option of being white when it is convenient for them.”

She also accused a white person of "cultural appropriation" because they were wearing their hair in a braid.

Comment:
The crazy Left Wingers are full of all kinds of prejudices, and they are not aware of it.
DEI and CRT and ESG...... are great examples of Left-Wing hate, racism, greed and corruption.
Hmm..you sure do place a lot of emphasis on one person's bad acts--your comment is indicative of your prejudices and does not really reflect reality.
As for your OP..looks like the system worked...she got fired and maybe they'll do better next time. I think she saw herself as a 'Gatekeeper'--not a good look for someone repping equity.

People are still feeling their way as to what equity actually is..many think it is about cultural reparations. It is not..it is about fairness in the present and the future, after acknowledging the past. Fairness for White folk, as well. Some don't factor that in..or have other agendas. It would appear that the systems are weeding them out, and that's a good thing.

Hmm..you sure do place a lot of emphasis on one person's bad acts--your comment is indicative of your prejudices and does not really reflect reality.
As for your OP..looks like the system worked...she got fired and maybe they'll do better next time. I think she saw herself as a 'Gatekeeper'--not a good look for someone repping equity.

People are still feeling their way as to what equity actually is..many think it is about cultural reparations. It is not..it is about fairness in the present and the future, after acknowledging the past. Fairness for White folk, as well. Some don't factor that in..or have other agendas. It would appear that the systems are weeding them out, and that's a good thing.
"Equity" means that the government decides how many boxes you get to stand on.

Don't piss them off!

Comment:
Good, but one act of intelligence, does not mean that state has turned way from being left coast crazy.

Comment:

Leftist vermin eating their own.

I like seeing it and hope they keep it up. It will be epic destruction, well deserved.

Comment:
The formerly oppressed cannot be prejudice.

Forum List

Back