Equinox gym bans James O’Keefe after he exposes Judge Engoron ‘creeping’ on women

Propriety is usually a part of being a judge and especially an artificially propped up agenda driven one. Raises less hackles when you don’t send shirtless gym photos out randomly.
" Maybe he can get laid by virulent anti Trump women "If he brags about his judicial
Misconduct.

Did he send his pose pictures to guys and minors?
Actually I have heard through the grapevine that this guy has some alternate lifestyle tendencies. If he does you can be sure somebody will find it now.

I get that a lot of girls might go to the gym hoping to meet a guy. Good place to do it, I would say, probably better than a bar.

But that judge know better. He should look at itself in the mirror, and ask himself am I what girls go to the gym for? I think the honest answer would be no.

I can see the same woman who might be happy for some young, handsome buff guy to come up to her would be very an old goat like that annoying her, not to mention blocking, any potential young men that might approach her.

Is what he did criminal? No, but if a prosecutor was as phonetically against him as prosecutors are against Trump, they could easily get an indictment. All they have to do is say “the judge criminally approached a young woman and criminally annoyed her until she was forced to repel him with her hand,” or some such.

You go after such a popular president almost sure to be reelected in 2024, you really need to have clean hands. This one got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Time for him to resign. Long past time.

Untitled-design-2022-05-12T015941.643-768x512.jpg

This guy has to creep? No way. This gym rat must have ladies throwing themselves at him…not throwing 10 pound weights at him to get the fuck away.

“On Thursday, journalist James O'Keefe of OMG Media announced that he has received a permanent and nationwide ban from Equinox gyms.

This came after O'Keefe released a video on Wednesday confronting New York Judge Arthur Engoron at the Equinox gym in Great Neck, Long Island. O'Keefe had received allegations that the judge "creeps" on girls every time he goes there.

Engoron is the New York judge who handed down a $354 million fine the civil fraud case brought against Donald Trump by New York Attorney General Letitia James.”

Of course that guy creeps on women at the gym.

The woman had to literally tell Engoron to get away.

Tip for men at the gym. DO NOT HIT ON GIRLS THERE, YOU FUCKING CREEPS.

Engoron should be in prison for the Trump case.

Mar a Lago worth $18m? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Oh shit....I didn't know that
Creepy shorts was married!
Lolololol.....OMG....I THOUGHT HE WAS A BACHELOR. O'Keefe just kicked this asshole in the balls but good. His wife locked out her Twitter account today.
Hahahaha

Actually I have heard through the grapevine that this guy has some alternate lifestyle tendencies. If he does you can be sure somebody will find it now.
Oh well then it’s fact huh?

Dope

Oh shit....I didn't know that
Creepy shorts was married!
Lolololol.....OMG....I THOUGHT HE WAS A BACHELOR. O'Keefe just kicked this asshole in the balls but good. His wife locked out her Twitter account today.
Hahahaha

I knew he was married 3 times, I did not know he was currently married.

He may soon be divorced 3 times as well as married 3 times.

I get that a lot of girls might go to the gym hoping to meet a guy. Good place to do it, I would say, probably better than a bar.

But that judge know better. He should look at itself in the mirror, and ask himself am I what girls go to the gym for? I think the honest answer would be no.

I can see the same woman who might be happy for some young, handsome buff guy to come up to her would be very an old goat like that annoying her, not to mention blocking, any potential young men that might approach her.

Is what he did criminal? No, but if a prosecutor was as phonetically against him as prosecutors are against Trump, they could easily get an indictment. All they have to do is say “the judge criminally approached a young woman and criminally annoyed her until she was forced to repel him with her hand,” or some such.

You go after such a popular president almost sure to be reelected in 2024, you really need to have clean hands. This one got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Time for him to resign. Long past time.

He is corrupt. He lacks character, He thinks that as a judge, he is above the law.

This man knows Mar a Lago is not worth $18 million. He is a criminal. He lack of decorum in public is merely a symptom of his disgusting evil morality.

He is corrupt. He lacks character, He thinks that as a judge, he is above the law.

This man knows Mar a Lago is not worth $18 million. He is a criminal. He lack of decorum in public is merely a symptom of his disgusting evil morality.
Yeah. That whole “talking to women@ thing is just awful

Maybe it doesn't but it helps humanity. Any time we can put a criminal dimocrap scumbag away, it is a boon to all of humankind

I smell divorce...or at least a trip to the sex addiction clinic.

Hey maybe Mrs. Engoron is frigid?

Forum List

Back