Equinox gym bans James O’Keefe after he exposes Judge Engoron ‘creeping’ on women

Do what exactly?
Talk to women in public?

OMG!!!!
Yes, all he did was talk. That's why he had to get so close and why she held up her hand to keep him from coming closer. Maybe she was hard of hearing, so he leaned in to help her hear. If so, her next move must be ASL for "fuck off, perv!"

But, she must have been a Trumper, anyway. Otherwise she would have realized that Engoron is the hero that said "damn the law and precident! Trump must be guilty!" She would have given him whatever he had in mind for her.

And by “letching ” you mean talking to women!

Oh the SHAME!
No....I mean letching....
There's a big difference between striking up a conversation and hormonally charged solicitation that composes letching.

Yes, all he did was talk. That's why he had to get so close and why she held up her hand to keep him from coming closer.

But, she must have been a Trumper, anyway. Otherwise she would have realized that Engoron is the hero that said "damn the law and precident! Trump must be guilty!" She would have given him whatever he had in mind for her.
He was coming on to her....but I don't hold that against him.

He's an ugly little Rick Moranis
Clone on the make....and quite repulsive frankly. He has a right to seek out companionship.

However I would recommend that he do it in a singles bar instead. Gyms do have flirting policies....

Leave it up to O'Keefe....lol...
Got to hand it to him. He knows where and when to look.

No....I mean letching....
There's a big difference between striking up a conversation and hormonally charged solicitation that composes letching.
All I have seen was the first.

Do you have women who claimed the latter?

Yes, all he did was talk. That's why he had to get so close and why she held up her hand to keep him from coming closer. Maybe she was hard of hearing, so he leaned in to help her hear. If so, her next move must be ASL for "fuck off, perv!"

So produce this woman and let’s hear what she has to say

“On Thursday, journalist James O'Keefe of OMG Media announced that he has received a permanent and nationwide ban from Equinox gyms.

This came after O'Keefe released a video on Wednesday confronting New York Judge Arthur Engoron at the Equinox gym in Great Neck, Long Island. O'Keefe had received allegations that the judge "creeps" on girls every time he goes there.

Engoron is the New York judge who handed down a $354 million fine the civil fraud case brought against Donald Trump by New York Attorney General Letitia James.”

Of course that guy creeps on women at the gym.

The woman had to literally tell Engoron to get away.

Tip for men at the gym. DO NOT HIT ON GIRLS THERE, YOU FUCKING CREEPS.

Engoron should be in prison for the Trump case.

Mar a Lago worth $18m? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Wow did he incriminate himself "we need to get MAGA out of the State of NY".

He's not just a creep, he's stupid, and more than that he's a member of the Gestapo the left accuses the right of.

If Democrats could they would make it illegal to expose their dirty deed doers
They already try to offer “how did you find out” as if discovering is Worse than the dirty deed itself

“On Thursday, journalist James O'Keefe of OMG Media announced that he has received a permanent and nationwide ban from Equinox gyms.

This came after O'Keefe released a video on Wednesday confronting New York Judge Arthur Engoron at the Equinox gym in Great Neck, Long Island. O'Keefe had received allegations that the judge "creeps" on girls every time he goes there.

Engoron is the New York judge who handed down a $354 million fine the civil fraud case brought against Donald Trump by New York Attorney General Letitia James.”

Of course that guy creeps on women at the gym.

The woman had to literally tell Engoron to get away.

Tip for men at the gym. DO NOT HIT ON GIRLS THERE, YOU FUCKING CREEPS.

Engoron should be in prison for the Trump case.

Mar a Lago worth $18m? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
We know who the real "creep" is.

So produce this woman and let’s hear what she has to say
Are you kidding?

Why would she subject herself to the hateful rhetoric and stochastic terrorism that would surely come her way if she uttered a word against Saint Engoron?

Wow did he incriminate himself "we need to get MAGA out of the State of NY".

He's not just a creep, he's stupid, and more than that he's a member of the Gestapo the left accuses the right of.

Doesnt that seem inappropriate for a judge prosecuting Trump?

A judgeis supposed to be impartial.

The cult fucks do not care about corruption as long as their side wins.

Last edited:
I bet Engoron just has a rats nest of twist matted gray pubes.

Dude never gets laid. He should probably switch teams.

Engoron has been married three times. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

Bitches cannot stand this piece of shit.

Someone is certainly triggered.

I just realized who the so-called "reporter" on this story is: James O'Keefe. The guy who was fired from Project Veritas for being a fucking crook. Talk about a guy who SHOULD be throw out for "creeping" on people.

You fucking fools will fall for any lie as long as it trashes someone you hate.

It a "Project Veritas" scam. I'm sure they produced some woman to make such a claim. That's how that lying scumbag O'Keefe works at slandering everyone.
Project veritas dissolved itself months ago and sued O'Keefe.

He has since reorganized as a one-man operation.The video was pretty explicit. There's nothing wrong with a man seeking female companionship. But if this guy is a Gym Haunt leading with his crotch which is not unusual frankly in many Gyms the public has a right to know I guess.

Propriety is usually a part of being a judge and especially an artificially propped up agenda driven one. Raises less hackles when you don’t send shirtless gym photos out randomly.

Someone is certainly triggered.

I just realized who the so-called "reporter" on this story is: James O'Keefe. The guy who was fired from Project Veritas for being a fucking crook. Talk about a guy who SHOULD be throw out for "creeping" on people.

You fucking fools will fall for any lie as long as it trashes someone you hate.
O'Keefe has his shortcomings...
But video is video.

Forum List

Back