Equal Protection Of Citizenship Is In A State Of Sedition Because Of Supreme Court Ruling On Abortion

" Intellectual Capacity Of Rubber And Glue Clowns *

* I Know You Are But What Am I *

Everything stated by myself here in this thread is factual , many understand it and many will continue to adopt it .
Most of what you wrote here is completely silly gibberish and you clearly don’t understand the subject matter.

But by all means, muddle on. 😂

" Ass Hats For All Traitorous Supporters Of scotus Sedition "

* Dullard Mentality Of Traitors Backed Up By Bullshit And Fluff *

Most of what you wrote here is completely silly gibberish and you clearly don’t understand the subject matter.

But by all means, muddle on. 😂
And yet you stated that negative liberties do not have a relationship with us constitution , while such a statement to any educated in political science would relegate your opinion to the level of a neophyte and an imbecile .

Such a statement is on par with the lack of intellect exemplified by the degenerate traitor all eat toe whom is supposedly educated but is now obviously a disgraceful reprobate .

How about doing us all a favor and catch up - Political Science Terminology : Negative / Positive : Wrights / Liberties : Protections / Endowments ?

* Pro-Choice Republican Spitting Deservedly At Villains *

The scotus has committed sedition that is well established and traitors to us constitution which support its decision are likewise corroborators in its crime .

Forum List

Back