EPA using your money to make people take shorter showers in hotels

You can not destroy water, you do know you are drinking dinosaur piss right now, or do you?

Your stupid is showing....again. I guarantee you that I can make water unfit for human consumption. Effectively destroying it for human consumption. Which is the same thing as destroying water. It would become just another solvent. Good for flushing Republican ideas down the toilet is all it would be worth.

Goo ahead and waste water, what the hell do you short sighted old fucks care...
Just moniter the illegals in California, the worst abusers, they think the water is free.
The largest users of fresh water is golf courses and car washes...I believe the illegals simply work at these elite wasters of resources for the wealthy...

You know what happens to ALL of that water those golf course use to water grass?

You got it. It is all evaporates, then condensates and then precipitates.

watercyclesummary.jpg

we have the completely opposite situation in Florida. all summer we can see them turning on fire hydrants to release water.Geisers shooting off into the streets. Otherwise we will have underground water explosions.

Apparently you fail to see the difference between monitoring by the central government and that of water companies.

Hey, if the people of CA never get any more rain and the drought continues, do you think the people will go to private companies to fix the water problem or the government?

The EPA can kiss my ads, who the fuck wound want a hotel shower app?

All the EPA is becoming, a back door for the ultra looney left to control industry and there hatred of capitalism
When you run short of fresh water you can add that to the things the govt. failed at....
Read in popular mechanics, new de~saltation plants are on the drawing boards, oops cad/cams

The EPA can kiss my ads, who the fuck wound want a hotel shower app?

All the EPA is becoming, a back door for the ultra looney left to control industry and there hatred of capitalism
When you run short of fresh water you can add that to the things the govt. failed at....
Read in popular mechanics, new de~saltation plants are on the drawing boards, oops cad/cams
And get ready for a price shock from the water company...

You know what happens to ALL of that water those golf course use to water grass?

Hey under you asinine assumption, there is no water shortage in CA. Right? All their water needs will be met by.........evaporation. You are an idiot.

“The method requires three steps: 1) turn on water to rinse body and hair; 2) turn off water while shampooing hair and washing body with soap and washcloth; 3) resume water flow and rinse off all shampoo and soap,” the group said. “Using this technique, the total duration of water flow can easily be reduced to 5 minutes or less.”

sounds like a Navy Shipboard shower to me, wet down, soap down, rinse off.., so where is the problem with that method ? :up:

You can not destroy water, you do know you are drinking dinosaur piss right now, or do you?

Your stupid is showing....again. I guarantee you that I can make water unfit for human consumption. Effectively destroying it for human consumption. Which is the same thing as destroying water. It would become just another solvent. Good for flushing Republican ideas down the toilet is all it would be worth.
No you Couldn't it would come back Eventually moron

Don't tell the owl about that. He claims there is no shortage of fresh potable water. Which is why we should be left alone to waste water at our leisure and pleasure. It's only water and it will rain again and all will be well in Repub fantasy land.

That will then lead to monitoring private homes.

You dumb fuck. Water companies already monitor water usage. How in the hell do you think they bill you?

Ask farmers in CA how much they would be willing to pay for water right now.

Water,. the one resource that no one on this earth can get by without will one day be the most prized material on the planet.

But you asshole rethugs are all for wasting it like there is a never ending supply. Of course that;'s what you say about oil as well.

Ask those fine people in CA if water is available in a never ending supply.
If they alrdy know why are we wasting tax dollars.
When I was in Vegas 8 yes ago the dam had the bath tub ring and they were digging furiously to lower the intakes. Looked around and didn't seem like much was being done to conserve.
It makes sense on case by case basis. I would prefer the hotels and local municipalities work it out so the money stays where it is needed instead of disappearing into DC.

If they alrdy know why are we wasting tax dollars.
When I was in Vegas 8 yes ago the dam had the bath tub ring and they were digging furiously to lower the intakes. Looked around and didn't seem like much was being done to conserve.
It makes sense on case by case basis. I would prefer the hotels and local municipalities work it out so the money stays where it is needed instead of disappearing into DC.

Meh ... That is what happens when you build a huge resort city in the desert.
To build crap far away from a water source and then complain about not having any water ... Sounds like something the government would do.

Conservation is a great idea ... But it won't fix the stupidity that leads to misguided legislative measures.

Scientists believe that about 140 million people, especially in developing countries, are being continuously poisoned by arsenic in their drinking water. Arsenic is very poisonous metalloid that is often used in pesticides, herbicides and insecticides. Despite the fact that this has become major problem, governments still failed to give proper significance and the priority that this problem, especially considering numbers of possible victims, deserves. It looks like those reports of poisonous communities in Bangladesh from 80s are being easily forgotten. (Gangajal)

Hey maybe you could help these 140 million people get rid of the arsenic in their drinking water. Would you help them out? It just a little bit of arsenic contamination. You know how to get rid of that right?

Goo ahead and waste water, what the hell do you short sighted old fucks care...
Who said anything about wasting water...you silly old fool.

You leftists can always be counted on to give up your liberty to an ever expanding government under the guise of some unproven do good government backed program.

They love giving up their freedoms like tories to the crown.

Scientists believe that about 140 million people, especially in developing countries, are being continuously poisoned by arsenic in their drinking water. Arsenic is very poisonous metalloid that is often used in pesticides, herbicides and insecticides. Despite the fact that this has become major problem, governments still failed to give proper significance and the priority that this problem, especially considering numbers of possible victims, deserves. It looks like those reports of poisonous communities in Bangladesh from 80s are being easily forgotten. (Gangajal)

Hey maybe you could help these 140 million people get rid of the arsenic in their drinking water. Would you help them out? It just a little bit of arsenic contamination. You know how to get rid of that right?
Its just contaminated water, Won't stay that way forever +sheesh+

Edit: my phone is slow and messing up

Last edited:
They love giving up their freedoms like tories to the crown.

I still don't see it as the EPA trying to figure out how they can snatch our freedoms away.

To me ... It looks like one of those situations where they are sitting around in a committee meeting trying to figure out what they can do to remain relevant.
Some genius comments that they can use existing technology to track water usage in hotels ... And data indicates that people in hotels take long showers.

Bam ... Kill two birds with one stone.
Now they have something to do that shows they are working on something.
They also have the ability to "heighten the awareness of water conservation issues".

They probably weren't looking far enough ahead to see where freedom loving people don't like being monitored by big brother.
There was a little shortsightedness I determining the angry mob would show up with pitchforks over a simple measure to account for water usage.

Mock Conversation at the Water Cooler ...

"Thanks Pat ... My mom called me yesterday fussing about your great idea to monitor her hotel shower time."

"Crap ... I had to come up with something.
With budget cuts coming around and my girlfriend working in the technology department, it seemed like a good idea."

"Well, I heard you and your girlfriend were actively conserving water by showering together."

"Yeah well ... I cannot say it reduces the time any, but is a lot more fun."

Forum List

Back