Entire Fully-Vaxxed DC Doctors’ Office Tests Positive for Covid-19

Say it one more time Rainman - Maybe it'll be true!
Sheesh - At least Wapner used to be on most days. :cool:

ten-minutes-to-wapner.jpg
If you are vaccinated, you should learn about early in home treatment of covid. Vaccinated people are getting covid and delta, and they are DYING. Early in home treatment of covid can make the difference between life and death.

The vaccine doesn't prevent infection only the more serious symptoms. This pathogen really is That transmissable.
If you are vaccinated, you should learn about early in home treatment of covid. Vaccinated people are getting covid and delta, and they are DYING. Early in home treatment of covid can make the difference between life and death.

The unvaccinated are more at risk and all current studies show it is the unvaccinated being hospitalized and dying.

Try debunking what is said rather than demeaning who said it.
Sorry, that ^ cheap parlor trick doesn't work on intelligent folk. It's like if I were to barf out a Tweet that says:

"I talked to a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows Mike Lindell. MrPillow regularly participates in orgies featuring midgets and small farm animals".

You call me on it, and I say - PROVE ME WRONG! :laughing0301:

Sorry, that ^ cheap parlor trick doesn't work on intelligent folk. It's like if I were to barf out a Tweet that says:

"I talked to a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows Mike Lindell. MrPillow regularly participates in orgies featuring midgets and small farm animals".

You call me on it, and I say - PROVE ME WRONG! :laughing0301:
How about that vaccine? Everybody in that doctor office was vaxxed. 100%. They all got covid. When we see the standard lefty reply about how vaccines are not 100% effective, it will be an understatement.

The six tx dems (that we know of) on that plane full of vaccinated dems were about 25% of the total vaxxed passengers. That's some vaccine.

How about that vaccine? Everybody in that doctor office was vaxxed. 100%. They all got covid. When we see the standard lefty reply about how vaccines are not 100% effective, it will be an understatement.

The six tx dems (that we know of) on that plane full of vaccinated dems were about 25% of the total vaxxed passengers. That's some vaccine.
Shaddup Rainman

Why do the unvaccinated care when they are just as bad if not worse; and are not refugees in our first world economy?
The unvaccinated are not known to be infected. Many of Biden's imported illegal aliens are. He doesn't require them to wear masks or socially distance. He sends them all over the country and enables their spreading COVID...so he can mandate that all citizens wear masks, keep schools closed, decimate small businesses, and argue for unlimited mail-in balloting.

Biden is an anti-American asshole.

750 - all over the age of 75? Wow, thanks for this alarming figure. It certainly stands right up to the tens of thousands who have died unvaccinated since February. :rolleyes-41:

“To be expected,” Dr. Paul Offit, a top advisor to the Food and Drug Administration on children’s vaccines told CNBC. “The vaccines aren’t 100% effective, even against severe disease. Very small percentage of the 600,000 deaths.”

They all tested positive for covid; it does not mean they had serious symptoms.

750 - all over the age of 75? Wow, thanks for this alarming figure. It certainly stands right up to the tens of thousands who have died unvaccinated since February. :rolleyes-41:

I don't argue with that but I do know the CDC COVID death numbers are inflated. My post was only to rebut your stupid statement that EvMetro lied.

The unvaccinated are not known to be infected. Many of Biden's imported illegal aliens are. He doesn't require them to wear masks or socially distance. He sends them all over the country and enables their spreading COVID...so he can mandate that all citizens wear masks, keep schools closed, decimate small businesses, and argue for unlimited mail-in balloting.

Biden is an anti-American asshole.
Show us the link. You have no "gospel Truth" only pathological lies that do a disservice to the less well informed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back