Entire DNC Pulls A Hillary: "No Access To Server!"

No they won't. No Russian Collusion was already proven.

The "Investigation" is going to be a cover up to save The DNC and the country from political upheaval. Comey botched the job. Mueller and his team of lawyers are a clean up crew and they'll get it right.

A year from now you will be asking me how in the fuck I know that.

And I won't be able to tell you.

Russians did not successfully hack THE ELECTION and did not alter the election outcome, much like when Barry and his DHS tried to do so.

It has not been proven tne Russians hacked.the DNC's emails because the DNC won't hand over the server.

It has been proven the DWS gave 3 terrorist-connected Pakistani spy brothers who had no security clearances access to both classified House files and DNC email accounts, usernames, and passwords. DWS also ignored a criminal Espionage investigation of the brothers and their beong banned by the House - she re-hired one of the spies and gave him access again to classified House files and DNC email, usernames, and passwords.

DWS should have been perp-walked in chains and sent to Gitmo by now.

Yes, it has been proven that the Russians hacked the DNC in their interference with our elections.. All the other dancing around you are doing, trying to muddy the water is a waste of time. Russians did that, and they need to be punished for it.
Proven? No one ever looked at the server to confirm what the Democrats claimed...and now they refuse to turn it over. So your claim is unproven.

Produce the server. Prove what you claim.

If you don't...you prove you're gull of shite!

Talk to me again AFTER the DNC has handed over their server.

I don't have to prove anything. Our security organizations are convinced it happened. That's good enough for me. Believe it or not, Your opinion, or mine don't really matter.
Spoken like a true groveling minion.

Come on finger boi. You know that's not groveling. It's just a concession that you RWNJs are nuts, and you will never change your minds. Fortunately, those investigations will determine the facts no matter how much you cry about it.

Here's the problem, the Investigation will lead to The DNC and corruption of The Obama Regime, DOJ & FBI as well as the Crines of Hillary Clinton and The DNC.

So Mueller's job is to find a way out of this mess to let the DNC and Obama off the hook and presenting a case that destroys The Russian Narrative without exposing Obama and The DNC.

It's actually better for the country that The DNC bury this like Comey buried Clinton and Obama's crimes.

No Evidence = No Hack...and it's my hope The GOV has a strategy or a plan soon to extricate the country from the mess that a convenient political lie will cause when exposed, and the damage the revelation that an entire political party, sitting president and candidate attempted to rig the election.

Where are the Democratic National Committee servers that were allegedly breached by Russian hackers, and has anyone in the government been able to look at them?

You are supposed to just trust they were hacked at their word just as you were supposed to take Hillary at her word when she said that she turned over all government-related email and all the rest erased was only personal, family stuff.

WHERE IS THE TRUST, MAN?

The DNC will turn over their server in due time, as soon as they have gone through it bit by bit, erasing all of the incriminating data with BleachBit and Hillary's cloth and reconstructed all to cover any tampering! Then made sure the server goes to the right inside people they have working for them that will ensure a favorable "investigation."

Good for you. Now all you have to do is convince the people preparing to investigate Russian interference into our elections that they should just stop.

You be sure to hold your breath for that sweetlips. I won't try to read any more of your posts until you learn to type at the bottom instead of the top. Your way is dumb.

Russians did not successfully hack THE ELECTION and did not alter the election outcome, much like when Barry and his DHS tried to do so.

It has not been proven tne Russians hacked.the DNC's emails because the DNC won't hand over the server.

It has been proven the DWS gave 3 terrorist-connected Pakistani spy brothers who had no security clearances access to both classified House files and DNC email accounts, usernames, and passwords. DWS also ignored a criminal Espionage investigation of the brothers and their beong banned by the House - she re-hired one of the spies and gave him access again to classified House files and DNC email, usernames, and passwords.

Yes, it has been proven that the Russians hacked the DNC in their interference with our elections.. All the other dancing around you are doing, trying to muddy the water is a waste of time. Russians did that, and they need to be punished for it.
Proven? No one ever looked at the server to confirm what the Democrats claimed...and now they refuse to turn it over. So your claim is unproven.

I don't have to prove anything. Our security organizations are convinced it happened. That's good enough for me. Believe it or not, Your opinion, or mine don't really matter.
In other words you can't prove shit, have no evidence, and are parotting what others tell you.

That's a good little liberal...

No crime.
No criminal activity.
No collusion.
No obstruction
No evidence

Snowflakes realuze this but have been so brainwashed they no longer care.

You're proof of that...

Lets see. Should I believe our security agencies whose job is to track the facts, or some crazy nut jobs on the internet. Sorry, I gotta go with the sane rout.
You're one of the crazy nut jobs on the internet. It doesn't matter what you think the job of our intelligence agencies is. People all have agendas. Often their agendas differ from the mission statement of the institutions they work for. What matters is whether they tell the truth, and there is little evidence of that these days.

In other words you can't prove shit, have no evidence, and are parotting what others tell you.

No crime.
No criminal activity.
No collusion.
No obstruction
No evidence

You're proof of that...

Lets see. Should I believe our security agencies whose job is to track the facts, or some crazy nut jobs on the internet. Sorry, I gotta go with the sane rout.
Those security agencies are the ones who testified under oath to the facts of

NO CRIME
NO CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION

...except for Obama administration illegal spying, illegal use of the IRS, illegal sharing of classified info, illegal unmasking, illegal leaking, Felony Espionage, illegal improper handling of classfied...

No crime.
No criminal activity.
No collusion.
No obstruction
No evidence

You're proof of that...

You're one of the crazy nut jobs on the internet. It doesn't matter what you think the job of our intelligence agencies is. People all have agendas. Often their agendas differ from the mission statement of the institutions they work for. What matters is whether they tell the truth, and there is little evidence of that these days.

If you say so finger boi

Reportedly Hackers can make the Hack appear to come from wherever. We are talking about existing copper wiring to send "ones and zeros" back and forth. They could create a NK IP address if they wanted to? Above my pay grade. Could they execute using a wireless network hack? Doubtful.

Podesta handed access to his PC to a Box that popped up on his screen? allegedly? Campaign manager, LOL. Maybe he only granted access to GMAIL? But he granted access or password.

Another supply of this information may be from a Leaker. Seth Rich? Murdered? Cover up? Podesta? Beast? This may be the true smoking gun. Murder of a 27 year old who was playing whistle-blower. Huge issue.

Last edited:

True. Say someone hands you a USB stick with a folder full of emails on it. You go through them and decide to put them on public access. WIKILEAKS. Is that any crime? You don't edit the emails. You post the truth? crime?

Clapper lied his ass off about no spying going on...abd when his lie was exposed he was allowed to 'smend' his testimony' to avoid jail time.

Brennan lied his ass off about illegal spying...and was allowed to amend hos testimony after it revealed he was illegally spying on the Senate.

Comey testified he protected Hillary, that she broke the law, that he illegally shared classifie with a 3rd party, that he illegally leaked info, testified Lynch illegally obstructed justice.

Your continued defense and justification of illegal Drmocrat activity is pathetic and repulsive. You are not an 'American' - you are a 'DEMOCRAT'.

We have a two party system.

But unfortunately there are some violent elements on The Left and on The Right there are people willing to defend this country from all enemies Foreign and Domestic.

This Isnt like Watergate. It's exponentially and infinitely bigger involving People in high places, and in positions of power and authority and "Trusted" Gov entities, as well as Foreign Governments, and Billionaires but not like you think.

To take down an entire political party, it's entire leadership, people at the heads of some of the most powerful Government agencies would be disastrous.

It's better that these people be made to quietly go away, and to go about draining the swamp in a low profile manner.

If you think Ferguson and Watts riots were bad, then wait to see what happens when you try a former President and presidential candidate and an entire political party leadership for Treason and Collusion with foreign Governments & Leftist Billionaires!

America will burn if Mueller can't do his job and extricate Obama, Clinton & the DNC from the mess they made.

I used to think that, but now I think it would destabilize our country.

And trust me I hate The Democrat Party! They are completely corrupted. There are a few decent Dems, sonits my hope they gain control of the party.

It's actually better for the country that The DNC bury this like Comey buried Clinton and Obama's crimes.

No Evidence = No Hack...and it's my hope The GOV has a strategy or a plan soon to extricate the country from the mess that a convenient political lie will cause when exposed, and the damage the revelation that an entire political party, sitting president and candidate attempted to rig the election.

Where are the Democratic National Committee servers that were allegedly breached by Russian hackers, and has anyone in the government been able to look at them?

You are supposed to just trust they were hacked at their word just as you were supposed to take Hillary at her word when she said that she turned over all government-related email and all the rest erased was only personal, family stuff.

WHERE IS THE TRUST, MAN?

The DNC will turn over their server in due time, as soon as they have gone through it bit by bit, erasing all of the incriminating data with BleachBit and Hillary's cloth and reconstructed all to cover any tampering! Then made sure the server goes to the right inside people they have working for them that will ensure a favorable "investigation."
Destroying the Democrat party would be good for the country

What does "destabilize our country" mean? What exactly would happen?

Last edited:
Bulldog, let me make it simple for you:

If you claim Hillary never broke the law, then you are saying it is legal to give people who do not have security clearances access to highly classified information.

Hillary did that - she gave access to classified to her lawyers, her tech aide, and even her MAID.

Is that REALLY what you are saying?

Can you HONESTLY still declare Hillary did not break the law?

The corruption runs deeper than that but you are on the right track
Clapper lied his ass off about no spying going on...abd when his lie was exposed he was allowed to 'smend' his testimony' to avoid jail time.

Brennan lied his ass off about illegal spying...and was allowed to amend hos testimony after it revealed he was illegally spying on the Senate.

Comey testified he protected Hillary, that she broke the law, that he illegally shared classifie with a 3rd party, that he illegally leaked info, testified Lynch illegally obstructed justice.

Your continued defense and justification of illegal Drmocrat activity is pathetic and repulsive. You are not an 'American' - you are a 'DEMOCRAT'.

Good for you. Now all you have to do is convince the people preparing to investigate Russian interference into our elections that they should just stop.

STOP? Me, I want them to FORGE AHEAD. I want them to keep pushing right along until they start digging into the dirty details behind Obama and Clinton.

She also gave classified information to "Friends" in Wall Street and was running an insider trading ring using classified information on GOV contracts even weapons shipments The Clintons had been running this ring for years btw, but seriously ramped it up when she was in The State Department

Bulldog, let me make it simple for you:

If you claim Hillary never broke the law, then you are saying it is legal to give people who do not have security clearances access to highly classified information.

Hillary did that - she gave access to classified to her lawyers, her tech aide, and even her MAID.

Is that REALLY what you are saying?

Can you HONESTLY still declare Hillary did not break the law?

Reasons you want to route all your EMAIL using your own hardware. Why not just use the WORK.gov system?

1.) No one in the GOVT can read it. Business or Personal. International or Domestic. Forward/Send only what you want seen to your co-workers. When you send to xxx.gov every mail is captured, backed up.
2.) You can mingle personal mail into your business mail? This seems silly if you use a GMAIL or YAHOO?
3.) You have a lot of dirt to hide. Such as Clinton Foundation money collections. Payola. ^^insider trading?
4.) The Server Company used during some of this time had no GOVT classified clearance as did the lawyers or the maid as Easy points out. She is on record telling staff to strip off classified markings cut/paste content, send.
5.) You have control over who has access to the stored information backed up or Inbox.
6.) You can wipe it out when you need to if anyone starts coming after you for something? not possible on .gov
7.) You have a clinton.com domain name that is totally private? Anyone sending to you or from you is hidden at this end? All your staff uses the same secret hidden box ...... at clinton.com Each has their own email folder?
8.) Obama was sending to it and then caught lying knowing about it?

note: this list is not official. Can be changed or modified at any time. Brainstorming. Why? Why would anyone go to all this extra work? The GOVT is well staffed with IT departments.

Someone with a brain.

Good read.

In fact The State Department was confused why Hillary Clinton refused help from The State Department IT staff when she claimed she wanted to work from home.

There are secure ways to do that and to do that properly you would need State Department IT and their equipment to create a secure VPN.

Someone looked the other way on this "situation" and let her do what she wanted while maintaining "plausible deniability."

Now isn't that interesting?

Reasons you want to route all your EMAIL using your own hardware. Why not just use the WORK.gov system?

1.) No one in the GOVT can read it. Business or Personal. International or Domestic. Forward/Send only what you want seen to your co-workers. When you send to xxx.gov every mail is captured, backed up.
2.) You can mingle personal mail into your business mail? This seems silly if you use a GMAIL or YAHOO?
3.) You have a lot of dirt to hide. Such as Clinton Foundation money collections. Payola. ^^insider trading?
4.) The Server Company used during some of this time had no GOVT classified clearance as did the lawyers or the maid as Easy points out. She is on record telling staff to strip off classified markings cut/paste content, send.
5.) You have control over who has access to the stored information backed up or Inbox.
6.) You can wipe it out when you need to if anyone starts coming after you for something? not possible on .gov
7.) You have a clinton.com domain name that is totally private? Anyone sending to you or from you is hidden at this end? All your staff uses the same secret hidden box ...... at clinton.com Each has their own email folder?
8.) Obama was sending to it and then caught lying knowing about it?

note: this list is not official. Can be changed or modified at any time. Brainstorming. Why? Why would anyone go to all this extra work? The GOVT is well staffed with IT departments.

Last edited:
Amendment: Clapper appears to be out of his league? A big non-technical Oaf. Probably does not know how to turn on a PC but he can read/send email.

Like a JR HS vice principal who got promoted and people think he must know what he is doing. I would bet his staff was running circles around him on electronic espionage 24-7. In other words, another GOVT "lifer".

thats' all.

That committed perjury, and The DOJ did nothing, same with Holder, Lerner, Koskinen, Brennan, Comey himself and don't get me started on Loretta Lynch, Obama, Clinton, Rice, Jarret, Farkas et al. All committed crimes and our Law Enforcement and Justice apparatus did NOTHING!

If one believes in conspiracies one might think there was a quiet Marxist/Leftist Coup going on right under our noses for the past 8 years.

Amendment: Clapper appears to be out of his league? A big non-technical Oaf. Probably does not know how to turn on a PC but he can read/send email.

Like a JR HS vice principal who got promoted and people think he must know what he is doing. I would bet his staff was running circles around him on electronic espionage 24-7. In other words, another GOVT "lifer".

thats' all.

Forum List

Back