Entire DNC Pulls A Hillary: "No Access To Server!"

Comey once he was forced to went out of his way to keep Clinton from being booted out of the campaign and in to a jail cell.

Then they went out of their way to "Prove" her unsecured server had Never Beem Hacked to keep her election hopes alive.

Now The Democrats and The Left are going out of their way to keep the TRUTH from the American People refusing to let anyone verify if The DNC server was hacked.

The reason being is that there is no Evidence and this is why The DNC will never let anyone see that Server. No Evidence will ever be shown to The American People to confirm or deny The Accusation Clinton & The DNC made in the midst of a campaign.

For such a matter of National Security you'd think they would want The Whole World to see the so called evidence. But now to let anyone see that server could bring their party down.

But here is where it gets tricky.

It is entirely possible that if this hoax is exposed that it brings down not just Obama, Clinton and everyone associated with them as well as The DNC, but this could cause major political upheaval that could have adverse effects on the entire country.

I think this those in power know this and this is why there has been No Subpoena of The DNC server.

This is bigger than Watergate because it doesn't just involve the former President but it could expose corruption in he DOJ, FBI and elsewhere and bring down an entire political party and threaten the stability of our Democracy!

Democrats screamed like a stuck pig about how the Russians hacked their server / the elrction...

...BUT THEY - LIKE HILLARY DID WHEN SHE TRIED TO HIDE HER CRIMES - REFUSES TO TURN OVER / ALLOW ANYONE TO SEE THEIR SERVER!

WHAT ARE THE CRIMINALS HIDING?

Hacked DNC servers: Will government ever be given access?

Last edited:
There is no proof. Don't you realize that you are the victim of a dangerous political hoax?

Why hasn't the server been examined? Why has The GOV not shown The American People One Shred of Evidence?

Why are you perpetuating the lies and deceptions you are being fed?

Comey says otherwise and I'm guessing he knows more about it than Buzzfeed......

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

What is the point you are trying to make? Are you trying to say the DNC wasn't hacked? Are you trying to say Russia didn't do it? Come on. Quit dancing around it. What is the bigger point you are trying to prove?
If the DNC would turn over the server all your questions would be answered....

Sure, but I didn't ask the DNC I asked you. Whether Russia hacked the DNC and used the information to interfere in our elections is the big question. Are you trying to imply that the DNC wasn't hacked, or that Russia didn't do it? Answer the question.

Russians did not successfully hack THE ELECTION and did not alter the election outcome, much like when Barry and his DHS tried to do so.

It has not been proven tne Russians hacked.the DNC's emails because the DNC won't hand over the server.

It has been proven the DWS gave 3 terrorist-connected Pakistani spy brothers who had no security clearances access to both classified House files and DNC email accounts, usernames, and passwords. DWS also ignored a criminal Espionage investigation of the brothers and their beong banned by the House - she re-hired one of the spies and gave him access again to classified House files and DNC email, usernames, and passwords.

DWS should have been perp-walked in chains and sent to Gitmo by now.

Yes, it has been proven that the Russians hacked the DNC in their interference with our elections.. All the other dancing around you are doing, trying to muddy the water is a waste of time. Russians did that, and they need to be punished for it.

There is no proof. Don't you realize that you are the victim of a dangerous political hoax?

Why hasn't the server been examined? Why has The GOV not shown The American People One Shred of Evidence?

What is the point you are trying to make? Are you trying to say the DNC wasn't hacked? Are you trying to say Russia didn't do it? Come on. Quit dancing around it. What is the bigger point you are trying to prove?

Sure, but I didn't ask the DNC I asked you. Whether Russia hacked the DNC and used the information to interfere in our elections is the big question. Are you trying to imply that the DNC wasn't hacked, or that Russia didn't do it? Answer the question.

Russians did not successfully hack THE ELECTION and did not alter the election outcome, much like when Barry and his DHS tried to do so.

It has not been proven tne Russians hacked.the DNC's emails because the DNC won't hand over the server.

It has been proven the DWS gave 3 terrorist-connected Pakistani spy brothers who had no security clearances access to both classified House files and DNC email accounts, usernames, and passwords. DWS also ignored a criminal Espionage investigation of the brothers and their beong banned by the House - she re-hired one of the spies and gave him access again to classified House files and DNC email, usernames, and passwords.

Yes, it has been proven that the Russians hacked the DNC in their interference with our elections.. All the other dancing around you are doing, trying to muddy the water is a waste of time. Russians did that, and they need to be punished for it.

If you are right, then the investigations that are just stating will show it. I doubt they would go to this much trouble if there was no reason to believe russia interfered in our election.

Comey says otherwise and I'm guessing he knows more about it than Buzzfeed......

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

Proven? No one ever looked at the server to confirm what the Democrats claimed...and now they refuse to turn it over. So your claim is unproven.

Produce the server. Prove what you claim.

If you don't...you prove you're gull of shite!

Talk to me again AFTER the DNC has handed over their server.

It's actually better for the country that The DNC bury this like Comey buried Clinton and Obama's crimes.

No Evidence = No Hack...and it's my hope The GOV has a strategy or a plan soon to extricate the country from the mess that a convenient political lie will cause when exposed, and the damage the revelation that an entire political party, sitting president and candidate attempted to rig the election.

Where are the Democratic National Committee servers that were allegedly breached by Russian hackers, and has anyone in the government been able to look at them?

You are supposed to just trust they were hacked at their word just as you were supposed to take Hillary at her word when she said that she turned over all government-related email and all the rest erased was only personal, family stuff.

WHERE IS THE TRUST, MAN?

The DNC will turn over their server in due time, as soon as they have gone through it bit by bit, erasing all of the incriminating data with BleachBit and Hillary's cloth and reconstructed all to cover any tampering! Then made sure the server goes to the right inside people they have working for them that will ensure a favorable "investigation."

Proven? No one ever looked at the server to confirm what the Democrats claimed...and now they refuse to turn it over. So your claim is unproven.

I don't have to prove anything. Our security organizations are convinced it happened. That's good enough for me. Believe it or not, Your opinion, or mine don't really matter.

If you are right, then the investigations that are just stating will show it. I doubt they would go to this much trouble if there was no reason to believe russia interfered in our election.
Mueller's invesgations? Democrats refuse to investigate anything involving Democrats, proving this is a witch hunt.

It's actually better for the country that The DNC bury this like Comey buried Clinton and Obama's crimes.

No Evidence = No Hack...and it's my hope The GOV has a strategy or a plan soon to extricate the country from the mess that a convenient political lie will cause when exposed, and the damage the revelation that an entire political party, sitting president and candidate attempted to rig the election.

Where are the Democratic National Committee servers that were allegedly breached by Russian hackers, and has anyone in the government been able to look at them?

You are supposed to just trust they were hacked at their word just as you were supposed to take Hillary at her word when she said that she turned over all government-related email and all the rest erased was only personal, family stuff.

WHERE IS THE TRUST, MAN?

The DNC will turn over their server in due time, as soon as they have gone through it bit by bit, erasing all of the incriminating data with BleachBit and Hillary's cloth and reconstructed all to cover any tampering! Then made sure the server goes to the right inside people they have working for them that will ensure a favorable "investigation."
Destroying the Democrat party would be good for the country

The investigators are going to have to squash this without a subpoena on The DNC Server.

We aren't just talking about nailing a political party (DNC), former president and a corrupt candidate. The corruption in The Obama Regime was so deep, far and wide we are talking about turning the whole country on its head and major political upheaval.

And then there were wealthy Elitist involved in this like Sorosand others who finance both GOP and DNC candidates.

This goes way further & deeper than people realize Including The Media being involved in Espionag and our Intelligence Community being infiltrated by Leftist Moles..

Last edited:

I don't have to prove anything. Our security organizations are convinced it happened. That's good enough for me. Believe it or not, Your opinion, or mine don't really matter.
Spoken like a true groveling minion.

The investigators are going to have to squash this without a subpoena in The DNC Server.

We aren't just talking about nailing a political party, former president and a corrupt candidate. The corruption in The Obama Regime was sondeep, far and wide we are talking about turning the whole country on its head and major political upheaval.

So why is that a bad thing?

Refusing to turn over the server tells you all that needs to be told from their side.

We should appoint a special investigator to make sure there was no funny business.

In other words you can't prove shit, have no evidence, and are parotting what others tell you.

That's a good little liberal...

No crime.
No criminal activity.
No collusion.
No obstruction
No evidence

Snowflakes realuze this but have been so brainwashed they no longer care.

You're proof of that...

WHERE IS THE TRUST, MAN?

Good for you. Now all you have to do is convince the people preparing to investigate Russian interference into our elections that they should just stop.

I used to think that, but now I think it would destabilize our country.

And trust me I hate The Democrat Party! They are completely corrupted. There are a few decent Dems, sonits my hope they gain control of the party.

WHERE IS THE TRUST, MAN?

Come on finger boi. You know that's not groveling. It's just a concession that you RWNJs are nuts, and you will never change your minds. Fortunately, those investigations will determine the facts no matter how much you cry about it.

Here's the problem, the Investigation will lead to The DNC and corruption of The Obama Regime, DOJ & FBI as well as the Crines of Hillary Clinton and The DNC.

So Mueller's job is to find a way out of this mess to let the DNC and Obama off the hook and presenting a case that destroys The Russian Narrative without exposing Obama and The DNC.

WHERE IS THE TRUST, MAN?

Good for you. Now all you have to do is convince the people preparing to investigate Russian interference into our elections that they should just stop.

In other words you can't prove shit, have no evidence, and are parotting what others tell you.

That's a good little liberal...

No crime.
No criminal activity.
No collusion.
No obstruction
No evidence

Snowflakes realuze this but have been so brainwashed they no longer care.

You're proof of that...

Lets see. Should I believe our security agencies whose job is to track the facts, or some crazy nut jobs on the internet. Sorry, I gotta go with the sane rout.

Come on finger boi. You know that's not groveling. It's just a concession that you RWNJs are nuts, and you will never change your minds. Fortunately, those investigations will determine the facts no matter how much you cry about it.
Everyone already knows the facts:

No criminal activity
No crime
No collusion
No obstruction
NO EVIDENCE
Democrat refuse to turn over key 'evidence'

Democrats are so rabidly obsessed with getting rid of Trump, if they had any evidense, they would have leaked it and charged him.

YOU GOT NOTHING!

I used to think that, but now I think it would destabilize our country.

And trust me I hate The Democrat Party! They are completely corrupted. There are a few decent Dems, sonits my hope they gain control of the party.

WHERE IS THE TRUST, MAN?

What does "destabilize our country" mean? What exactly would happen?

Forum List

Back