Enraged Liberals Call for Murder of Memories Pizza Owners

I haven't slandered anyone. Two vicious Nazi queers threatened to murder a family because they didn't want to cater a queer wedding. Another queer threatened to burn down their business. Are those facts or not?

The people who tried to paint all white cops in the country as bigots and basically every white person period are in no place to be accusing anyone of slandering an entire group of people. Furthermore, what I posted wasn't a lie, but everything you and your ilk said about the cops in Ferguson was a lie. That was true slander. Scum like you don't give a damn about the truth.

You just can't help stepping in it can you? "Nazi queers"? WHERE in those tweets does it say they are "Nazis" "queers" or "liberals"?

So without proof, you have decided to SLANDER liberals.

Way to go PEA brain...

bripat9643 said:
Freedom includes the freedom to discriminate.

Last edited:
I'm surprised this didn't happen earlier. Those nice tolerant queers are living up to expectations:

Enraged Liberals Call for Murder of Memories Pizza Owners PUNDIT PRESS

Well, that didn't take long. The tolerance brigades are calling for the death of the proprietors of a small pizza restaurant in a sleepy Indiana town. All of the hubbub that has spawned over the last three days has spun well out of control for those that wanted to make the pizzeria an example to be shunned.

However, some have taken it way too far already:

they´ve raised funds for the stupid gayhaters of #MemoriesPizza let´s raise funds to kill them all !!! take you gun and kill them now
— Al Gringo (@Al_Gringo) April 3, 2015

#MemoriesPizza If conservatives believe in "religious freedom", shouldn't Muslim extremists be allowed to kill them? #BoycottIndiana — Legalize Liberty (@LegalizeLiberty) April 2, 2015

These are sure to serve as a great reminder of the same people that scream 'tolerance' and let slip the dogs of war.

I am constantly amazed that they have only one definition of tolerance. You MUST approve of anything they wish and they can hate you and wish to murder you if you don't. It's an awful weird form of tolerance if you ask me.

What they actually mean by tolerance is "submission." That's why they have so much in common with ISIS.

Comparing liberals the ultra-conservative religious fanatics? The closest cousin to ISIS are ultra-conservative Christian fanatics pea brain.

BTW, TWO tweets is the basis of your slandering a whole group of people.

You really are in contention for the most ignorant fuck on this board.

I haven't slandered anyone. Two vicious Nazi queers threatened to murder a family because they didn't want to cater a queer wedding. Another queer threatened to burn down their business. Are those facts or not?

The people who tried to paint all white cops in the country as bigots and basically every white person period are in no place to be accusing anyone of slandering an entire group of people. Furthermore, what I posted wasn't a lie, but everything you and your ilk said about the cops in Ferguson was a lie. That was true slander. Scum like you don't give a damn about the truth.

Cops, gays, Nazis......you have no idea what you want to talk about.
Why do you persist in humping bripats leg?

It's a world full of loons, with guns kiddos,, keep that in mind when shooting your mouth off to reporters.

And their biggest threat now, sitting on 600K after fees and taxes..

In other words, you approve of issuing death threats.

Do you understand, now, why everyone thinks you're an asshole?
I don't approve of them, it's reality, it is to be expected. It can also be illegal as well as rude and unethical but angry people say angry things eh?

This issue well represents the dishonesty and hypocrisy of most conservatives.

What has happened to the restaurant is exactly what conservatives hostile to public accommodations laws advocate: that a business with a policy of discrimination should be 'regulated' by 'private market forces,' not government compelling a business to accommodate a given class of persons. Such businesses, conservatives hostile to public accommodations laws tell us, will be 'put out of business' by the good people of the local community refusing to subsidize the business' racism or bigotry, or the business will change its policy to avoid going out of business.

Of course, this notion is ridiculous, naïve, and completely unfounded, but this has nonetheless always been the conservative response in opposition to public accommodations laws.

Now that this is indeed happening to Memories Pizza, what conservatives have always argued for, they cry foul.

So threats to burn down the business and kill its owners are "private market forces?"

You are truly a monumental dumb fucking moron, Clayton.
No, that's Freedom of Speech, when someone forgets that what you say can get very expensive, like paying for your attorney.

I'm surprised this didn't happen earlier. Those nice tolerant queers are living up to expectations:

Well, that didn't take long. The tolerance brigades are calling for the death of the proprietors of a small pizza restaurant in a sleepy Indiana town. All of the hubbub that has spawned over the last three days has spun well out of control for those that wanted to make the pizzeria an example to be shunned.

they´ve raised funds for the stupid gayhaters of #MemoriesPizza let´s raise funds to kill them all !!! take you gun and kill them now

#MemoriesPizza If conservatives believe in "religious freedom", shouldn't Muslim extremists be allowed to kill them? #BoycottIndiana — Legalize Liberty (@LegalizeLiberty) April 2, 2015

These are sure to serve as a great reminder of the same people that scream 'tolerance' and let slip the dogs of war.

Nazi persecution of Jews began with discrimination in business.

You mean it began with government persecution of businesses.
No, kiddos, it began with IDEOLOGY.

What has happened to the restaurant is exactly what conservatives hostile to public accommodations laws advocate: that a business with a policy of discrimination should be 'regulated' by 'private market forces,' not government compelling a business to accommodate a given class of persons. Such businesses, conservatives hostile to public accommodations laws tell us, will be 'put out of business' by the good people of the local community refusing to subsidize the business' racism or bigotry, or the business will change its policy to avoid going out of business.

Of course, this notion is ridiculous, naïve, and completely unfounded, but this has nonetheless always been the conservative response in opposition to public accommodations laws.

Now that this is indeed happening to Memories Pizza, what conservatives have always argued for, they cry foul.

So threats to burn down the business and kill its owners are "private market forces?"

No, that's Freedom of Speech, when someone forgets that what you say can get very expensive, like paying for your attorney.

That isn't freedom of speech, Nazi. Those are crimes.

You just can't help showing the entire forum what a despicable Nazi asshole you are, can you?

Nazi persecution of Jews began with discrimination in business.

You mean it began with government persecution of businesses.
No, kiddos, it began with IDEOLOGY.

True. It began with your IDEOLOGY.

There were plenty of Jews who sucked Nazi cock, and ended up in Israel, which is why the place was made up of scum. The nice Jews died in the camps.
- PaintMyHouse -

What they actually mean by tolerance is "submission." That's why they have so much in common with ISIS.
There is a solution for both of them.

ISIS > 100% EXTERMINATION.

The queer lobby > toss them all into MENTAL INSTITUTIONS.
Hey Bripat, found your NAZI...^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/QUOTE]

I have to admit, I don't agree with that. Seldom do I agree with protectionist.

I am constantly amazed that they have only one definition of tolerance. You MUST approve of anything they wish and they can hate you and wish to murder you if you don't. It's an awful weird form of tolerance if you ask me.

Comparing liberals the ultra-conservative religious fanatics? The closest cousin to ISIS are ultra-conservative Christian fanatics pea brain.

Why? Aren't you getting enough attention?

Try the Humor forum, comedian.

That isn't freedom of speech, Nazi. Those are crimes.

You just can't help showing the entire forum what a despicable Nazi asshole you are, can you?
They just should have been more subtle in their threats like, Hey man, you got a nice pizza joint here, be a shame if it burned down. Or, Hey dude, I sure hope some pissed off faggot doesn't kill your ass, that would suck eh?

His free speech was to say no gay weddings, theirs was to say man, you're fucked now.

So, my child, here's how the real world works. When the place reopens, there will be a line out the door of bigots wanting to support them but if in a few weeks, when the heat has died down, if the place burns to the ground I will not be shocked, not in the slightest. I wouldn't expect them to suffer any harm, but ugly confrontations, pranks, flat tires, the phone rigging in the middle of the night from a fax machine, they should expect all of that, and for a good deal of time to come. They made themselves targets in the culture war, and that's not a good idea.

BTW, none of this I endorse, it's just going to happen.

Try the Humor forum, comedian.

Why? Do you take yourself seriously there too? You probably shouldn't.

Death threats on Twitter! Say it isn't so! That kind of thing just doesn't happen! Never! Ever!

It's illegal and you could be prosecuted for it. It is harassment, cyber-bullying, intimidation and it is a threat. The law can prosecute people for such stupidity.

People need to calm down, the hate from every side is very disturbing. Violence is not the answer. Understanding and tolerance is the solution, but why be peaceable.

Forum List

Back