Enough with this 'black BLM protesters are looting and burning'

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
Participants in legitimate protests have been claiming they are not the ones doing all the looting and burning but right wing media keeps pushing the narrative that it is. Finally they have put together some Tweeter feeds with cell phone video of white agitators 'doing their thing'..White Extremists Terrorize and Loot: 18 Videos of Destruction Black People Will Be Blamed For

The BLM Klan is raping and pillaging across the nation - IT'S WHITEY'S FAULT!

You fucking racist scum are hilarious.

Participants in legitimate protests have been claiming they are not the ones doing all the looting and burning but right wing media keeps pushing the narrative that it is. Finally they have put together some Tweeter feeds with cell phone video of white agitators 'doing their thing'..White Extremists Terrorize and Loot: 18 Videos of Destruction Black People Will Be Blamed For
I concede that under 30 white morons raised on black ghetto rap music are heavily involved in the protests

but when trump says end the protests its liberals in the democrat party who resist

however I think the riots are helping trump politically now

and its a mystery to me why liberals want them to continue

BLM is mostly comprised of withe suburban idjits, idjit.

The Marxist indoctrination centers are on-line only - leaving the man-bunned revolutionaries and their drooling students with nothing to do but burn and loot.

If the half of the Klan who are white would just get the half of the Klan that is black to lynch them, the problem would be half-solved.

Your originator of BLM aligned himself with communist antifa. What that means is your protest are tainted and in vain; basically of no effect other than getting people involved who would be better off to just stay home as y'all are making enemies of people who were never your enemies to begin with.

No, hon. For many people it's occurring down town. This isn't something that is occurring in some far off land. So, maybe you need to back up.

Oh and at the Target in Minneapolis it is most definitely blacks looting the store. Its on video. Obama built that for y'all just like Ferguson but a more permanent situation outsiders were shipped in that are known to be of a violent nature.

I concede that under 30 white morons raised on black ghetto rap music are heavily involved in the protests

but when trump says end the protests its liberals in the democrat party who resist

The mal-educators of academia are HEAVILY involved in these riots - and not just the snot-nosed snowflakes who are the students, but the Marxist demagogues who are tenured teachers and the administration of our reeducation camps.

I would guess that a third to half of the active combatants in these democrat military assaults on America are linked directly to the Marxist Indoctrination centers that are academia.

Notice that most of the military assaults are close to clusters of colleges and universities.

Its a situation of a bad apple spoiling the barrel.

Get rid of the bad apples, make the protest safe.

Your originator of BLM aligned himself with communist antifa. What that means is your protest are tainted and in vain; basically of no effect other than getting people involved who would be better off to just stay home as y'all are making enemies of people who were never your enemies to begin with.

{

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report.

Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview, Breitbart News reported.

}

The BLM Klan is fighting to usher in Marxism - as is the democrat party in general.

Its a situation of a bad apple spoiling the barrel.

The purpose of a protest is to draw attention to a situation. Legitimate protests last one or two days, as attention is gained in that time.

These are riots - pure and simple. The protests are long gone.

End the protests entirely

cities want to limit people attending Christian churches but allow riots in the streets

portland and other cities needs a dusk to dawn curfew of political protests

If you and others had empathy and tried to walk in the shoes of a black parent who fear their child will be murdered, maybe you would understand.

End the protests entirely

cities want to limit people attending Christian churches but allow riots in the streets

portland and other cities needs a dusk to dawn curfew of political protests

Your first sentence contradicts your last sentence. Your middle sentence is a repudiation of common sense.

If you and others had empathy and tried to walk in the shoes of a black parent who fear their child will be murdered, maybe you would understand.

I certainly have empathy for black parents in Chicago who have a high risk that a black man will kill their child. Two weekends of Chicago sees as many shootings of black people by other black people as there are shootings by the police of people of any race.

Look, you seek to create hatred and division - you are at war against America - but real empathy is the realization that the biggest danger to black people is other black people.

Got to love the crazy left. One of the main people for BLM claims that looting is just reparations then the left claims it is whites.
So is BLM so stupid that they don’t know the difference between a white and a black looter? Or is it that suddenly they see the bad optics? Or are they saying that BLM needs whites to tell them what to do?

Forum List

Back