Mommy why are the stores empty

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
It also attacks the very way in which food and things are distributed. It attacks the idea of property, and it attacks the idea that in order for someone to have a roof over their head or have a meal ticket, they have to work for a boss, in order to buy things that people just like them somewhere else in the world had to make under the same conditions. It points to the way in which that's unjust. And the reason that the world is organized that way, obviously, is for the profit of the people who own the stores and the factories. So you get to the heart of that property relation, and demonstrate that without police and without state oppression, we can have things for free. One Author's Argument 'In Defense Of Looting'

PErson actually thinks "free" stuff will continue to show up to be looted. Not once does reality intrude into their thinking. Why do we pay for crap like this to be sold to idiot public school do nothings

I've noted this at Wal Mart. Empty shelves. Why? Because everything is being made in China and they shut down.

Corporations stealing the ability of people here to make a living by exploiting low wages elsewhere.

The corporations stole our jobs over their greed.

1598796839708.png

Wait till they come around and tell you that the garden in your back yard doesn't belong to you and that you didn't plant and care for it.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I was at walmart last wednesday and the only empty shelves were water- people hoarding for the hurricane that didn't show up here. Guitar Center had to back order some picks I wanted.

I was at walmart last wednesday and the only empty shelves were water- people hoarding for the hurricane that didn't show up here. Guitar Center had to back order some picks I wanted.
DID ya even read .......

DID ya even read .......
Did you? Copy and paste time-
I've noted this at Wal Mart. Empty shelves. Why? Because everything is being made in China and they shut down.

Corporations stealing the ability of people here to make a living by exploiting low wages elsewhere.

DID ya even read .......
Did you? Copy and paste time-

Straining at knats missing the topic....... if looting becomes noble how long before commerce disappears.......

When our government sold us on this or did things behind our back, maybe we should have said things a bit louder. This is one reason people voted for Trump. We were sold a bill of goods on these trade deals.

Straining at knats missing the topic....... if looting becomes noble how long before commerce disappears.......
I copied and pasted what I was responding to- you asked if I read- I read probably more than anyone here and post more articles that require reading (often over 3000 thousand words)-

Commerce ain't gonna disappear. It may take a lot heads disappearing (in a pink mist) but commerce ain't goin nowhere.

When our government sold us on this or did things behind our back, maybe we should have said things a bit louder. This is one reason people voted for Trump. We were sold a bill of goods on these trade deals.

Trump has changed little. He does not have the ability to deal with others. He is like Obama. He says what people want to hear but he is incapable of following up.

We were sold a bill of goods on these trade deals.
We've been sold a bill of goods for longer than you and I combined are old.
What authority, does POTUS, or congress assume it/he has to tell private citizens who they can trade with?

"Free trade" means trading only with those the government want you to trade with according to the "free traders".

Even then you still have to get permits and pay your fee's.

It also attacks the very way in which food and things are distributed. It attacks the idea of property, and it attacks the idea that in order for someone to have a roof over their head or have a meal ticket, they have to work for a boss, in order to buy things that people just like them somewhere else in the world had to make under the same conditions. It points to the way in which that's unjust. And the reason that the world is organized that way, obviously, is for the profit of the people who own the stores and the factories. So you get to the heart of that property relation, and demonstrate that without police and without state oppression, we can have things for free. One Author's Argument 'In Defense Of Looting'

PErson actually thinks "free" stuff will continue to show up to be looted. Not once does reality intrude into their thinking. Why do we pay for crap like this to be sold to idiot public school do nothings
That is the essence of communism. From each according to his ability. To each according To his means. Everyone would work for the good of the whole. Free stuff would continue to show up because everyone would work for free.

I copied and pasted what I was responding to- you asked if I read- I read probably more than anyone here and post more articles that require reading (often over 3000 thousand words)-

Commerce ain't gonna disappear. It may take a lot heads disappearing (in a pink mist) but commerce ain't goin nowhere.

Right...if everyone can steal anything cause oppression the shelves will be refilled for their pleasure,,,,

You're living in an alternate reality world of delusion and denial or some weird place in America hidden from most of us. What is it in your area you can not find on store shelves?

the idea that in order for someone to have a roof over their head or have a meal ticket, they have to work for a boss, in order to buy things that people just like them somewhere else in the world had to make under the same conditions
And why do people have to be "served" and bossed around like that all the time?
the reason that the world is organized that way, obviously, is for the profit of the people who own the stores and the factories.
These have to be some powerful bosses to rule the entire world from some store or factory or another.

I don't know who all these looters are, either, because they generally have to "fence" the stolen goods, by opening up their own store on a different part of town where they are permitted to possess and carry the weapons to prevent themselves from being looted and sacked in return.

Forum List

Back