Will you take the FOX or CNN challenge?

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
I will watch CNN from 8-10pm for 5 straight nights if I get a challenge that will watch FOX the same amount of time.

We will write down the lies we feel each network made and compare notes.

Who is up for the challenge? I'm serious. Could watching 10 straight hours possibly in any way to see what the other side feels.

I will watch CNN from 8-10pm for 5 straight nights if I get a challenge that will watch FOX the same amount of time.

Who is up for the challenge? I'm serious. Could watching 10 straight hours possibly in any way to see what the other side feels.
Can you write as fast as they lie

Can you write as fast as they lie
I would give you a laugh but I need total open mindedness on this. Use the tube in the basement though to protect the living room one.

Who will take the CNN/Fox challenge???

I barely watch Fox.
CNN and MSNBC have become unwatchable.
When I do watch Fox....I rarely watch Brett Baer or Chris Wallace because they're both in the tank for Democrats.
Most of the time in the evenings I watch Modern Family or Big Bang Theory.
Then when that's over I watch a movie or something.
I used to watch Fox News when O'Reilly came on...but they accused him of sexual-harassment, so he's gone....even though he's a big lib....he was at least rational and weighed the issues rather than trying to pass off a one-sided viewpoint as news reporting.

I don't get either one of those ... would watching the news on the other three networks work? ... this tends to be Big Pharm and the fourteen reasons I should rush to my doctor and ask if Zyblenidin™ is right for me ... today's new treatment option for post-operative blood thinning ...

I will watch CNN and MSNBC on November 3rd night to laugh my ass off but that's it ;)

Lol HELL YEA!

Lol HELL YEA!
I was figgerin from Next Sunday through Thursday.

I will look at this with an open mind and see if there is anything they can change my mind on. Doubt it. God this feels like a college experiment again.

What a waist of a life surely you can find more constructive items to kill time with.

How many conservatives work for CNN? Set's see....about none. The Fox political panel commenting on Trump's nomination speech featured Chris Wallace who is often critical of Trump as well as hard left Juan Williams and Hillary's former campaign manager Donna Brazil.

What a waist of a life surely you can find more constructive items to kill time with.

Like yammering on a message board?

Depends if you can walk or not and if the garden needs weeding.

I would but I think that much CNN would kill me dead as a doornail.

Depends if you can walk or not and if the garden needs weeding.

My garden did the same as it does every year.

Commit suicide.

I would but I think that much CNN would kill me dead as a doornail.
How about 3 nights??...lol

How many conservatives work for CNN? Set's see....about none. The Fox political panel commenting on Trump's nomination speech featured Chris Wallace who is often critical of Trump as well as hard left Juan Williams and Hillary's former campaign manager Donna Brazil.
Very True. But let the subjects discover the unknown...lol

Forum List

Back