Enough of this transgender nonsense.

So, a baby has both male and female sex organs. What sex it it?

I don't know. Why don't you start a thread about "weird genetic anomalies" while the rest of us discuss whether or not regular dudes with penis, testicles and adams apples can shower naked next to women behind doors marked "women" or not..
If you don't know what a boy or a girl is, stop worrying about who is in what bathroom.

And if this one cuts his penis off, is he transgender?

I know that one that is male but feels like a female better not show up the restroom where my daughter and wife are. It's that simple.
They undoubtedly already have.

And how is you going off to jail "protecting" your family?

I don't know. Why don't you start a thread about "weird genetic anomalies" while the rest of us discuss whether or not regular dudes with penis, testicles and adams apples can shower naked next to women behind doors marked "women" or not..
If you don't know what a boy or a girl is, stop worrying about who is in what bathroom.

Because we do not want expose children to potential perverts, it's pretty damn easy to understand. But you are hung up on one dumb argument that has nothing to do with anything. We protect our families from sexual deviants, if you can't understand that, then you don't understand human society. We don't risk the masses for the benefit a few mental disorders.
This above, is a lie.

Because we do not want expose children to potential perverts, it's pretty damn easy to understand. But you are hung up on one dumb argument that has nothing to do with anything. We protect our families from sexual deviants, if you can't understand that, then you don't understand human society. We don't risk the masses for the benefit a few mental disorders.
This above, is a lie.

No, it's the truth, you just have an agenda that hinges on one argument and one only. That sex doesn't make a difference. That is your wrong and it is dangerous.

The ability for a sexual deviant to enter a women's restroom is greatly increased, with that increased risk, it increases the risk to children.

I don't care if a transgendered person enters the restroom, I am worried about pervs entering. If you can't appreciate those concerns, I question your honesty.

Let's try it this way. There are two children before you and you can know only how they look naked or what their XX XY status is. Using just one piece of information, how do you tell their sex?

This above, is a lie.

No, it's the truth, you just have an agenda that hinges on one argument and one only. That sex doesn't make a difference. That is your wrong and it is dangerous.

The ability for a sexual deviant to enter a women's restroom is greatly increased, with that increased risk, it increases the risk to children.

I don't care if a transgendered person enters the restroom, I am worried about pervs entering. If you can't appreciate those concerns, I question your honesty.
There will be no pervs you paranoid little man.

Alright already. Enough of this transgender nonsense that seems to be the elite lame duck medias pet peeve these days. I look at it this way. If you have outdoor plumbing, than go into a men's washroom. If you have indoor plumbing, than go into a women's bathroom. It makes so much logic and common sense to go this route. Short, sweet and simple. The main question I have to ask is why and who is behind this push for transgender bathrooms nonsense anyway? I guess it is that same old ethnic gang that has this hatred for Christianity, and is trying everything to try and destroy it, Christianity being their main stumbling block and in their way to their new world order of chaos and censorship and the destruction and enslavement of the sheeple, and of all things normal and decent. All this promotion of the gay life style, and gay marriage and gays adopting children is all so unnatural.

"Everyone has a right to be stupid, politicians just abuse it". :biggrin:

Stop calling homophobia Christianity.

It's not.

This above, is a lie.

There already have been, so you obviously have no real clue as to what you talk about. You can't make any guarantees about it either. So you have absolutely nothing.

To make allowances for a few with mental disorders and endanger the majority is absolutely insane, and I guess goes with the mental disorder. I am all for giving those with mental disabilities their own restroom.

I know that one that is male but feels like a female better not show up the restroom where my daughter and wife are. It's that simple.

What makes you think that would happen?

This above, is a lie.

Already have been pervs doing that.

This above, is a lie.

And you know about all of them because all ended up breaking the law.

Let's try it this way. There are two children before you and you can know only how they look naked or what their XX XY status is. Using just one piece of information, how do you tell their sex?

Let's try it this way. There are two things in front of you. True chicken salad and chicken shit made to look like chicken salad. Which one do you eat?

Easy. In your case it will be assault.

This above, is a lie.

Are you saying that all the pervs have been caught?

Above you said "there will be no pervs . . " Now you say they have been caught. If there are no pervs doing that, how have any been caught. How can you catch someone doing something you say isn't happening?

Let's try it this way. There are two things in front of you. True chicken salad and chicken shit made to look like chicken salad. Which one do you eat?
The chicken.

And there are two vaginas in front of you, which one do you fuck?

How can I go to jail defending my daughters and/or wife from being harassed by some pervert?

This above, is a lie.

Are you saying that all the pervs have been caught?

Above you said "there will be no pervs . . " Now you say they have been caught. If there are no pervs doing that, how have any been caught. How can you catch someone doing something you say isn't happening?
Some jerk tying this out think he won't get busted doesn't mean this will continue to happen. There are always a few stupid assholes around, like you.

Men are not going to be hanging around the girls' locker rooms with video cameras.

And grown men already shower with little girls and life goes on. We call them nudists.

The chicken.

How do you know which "salad" one is which? Do you go by looks?

How can I go to jail defending my daughters and/or wife from being harassed by some pervert?
Easily. Try it and find out.

The chicken.

How do you know which "salad" one is which? Do you go by looks?
That's all we can go by, exactly as I said.
XX male.jpg
/debate. TY.

Forum List

Back