What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England vs Ecuador today..........!!!

akiboy

Reaction score
Finally I hav been waiting for this match for a long time ( 2 days is a long time for a England Fan like me ) . Ecuador are fast pacy and hav a good defence as they proved in their previous matches. Lots of people think that England wont get past he quarters without Owen but I think England is a serious contender for the World Cup. They hav Gerrard who is solid in the midfield , Terry in defence (who was included in Pel'es FIFA dream team ) and ofcourse goold ole Becks who can change ENgland 's fortunes with his curvy kicks and crosses . If you notice carefully England's goals in the tournament have come by teamwork and not individually unlike Brazil's ( See Bazil vs Aus and you'l know Robinho was excellent ) . Also this is the best English side since 1966 when England won the Wolrd Cup. I pray England beat Ecuador 3-0 or more. And then we skip past Holland/Portugal and then BRAZIL...................................................

Well we will get past them this time I am sure .......

FiNgERS cRoSSed

An EngLand Fan
AkshAY

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Reaction score
akiboy said:
Finally I hav been waiting for this match for a long time ( 2 days is a long time for a England Fan like me ) . Ecuador are fast pacy and hav a good defence as they proved in their previous matches. Lots of people think that England wont get past he quarters without Owen but I think England is a serious contender for the World Cup. They hav Gerrard who is solid in the midfield , Terry in defence (who was included in Pel'es FIFA dream team ) and ofcourse goold ole Becks who can change ENgland 's fortunes with his curvy kicks and crosses . If you notice carefully England's goals in the tournament have come by teamwork and not individually unlike Brazil's ( See Bazil vs Aus and you'l know Robinho was excellent ) . Also this is the best English side since 1966 when England won the Wolrd Cup. I pray England beat Ecuador 3-0 or more. And then we skip past Holland/Portugal and then BRAZIL...................................................

Well we will get past them this time I am sure .......

FiNgERS cRoSSed

An EngLand Fan
AkshAY

england better score fast because they are going to wilt in the heat

2-1 ecuador