England Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
WHAT A GOAL THAT WAS FROM BECKS !! SUPERB FREE KICK BEATING THE KEEPER IN THE FAR LEFT OF THE GOAL !! ENGLAND ARE GONNA PROVE TOUGH OPPENENTS TO THE OTHER HEAVYWEIGHTS IN THIS COMPETITION . WE HAD LOTS OF CHANCES BUT WERE UNLUCKY TO SCORE MORE . ANyways we won and I am hoping we play Holland rather than Portugal ( Remember Euro 2004 ????? ) . Congratulations to all England fans and keep ur fingers crossed !! We might jus win d world cup after 40 years !!!!

AkshAY

akiboy said:
WHAT A GOAL THAT WAS FROM BECKS !! SUPERB FREE KICK BEATING THE KEEPER IN THE FAR LEFT OF THE GOAL !! ENGLAND ARE GONNA PROVE TOUGH OPPENENTS TO THE OTHER HEAVYWEIGHTS IN THIS COMPETITION . WE HAD LOTS OF CHANCES BUT WERE UNLUCKY TO SCORE MORE . ANyways we won and I am hoping we play Holland rather than Portugal ( Remember Euro 2004 ????? ) . Congratulations to all England fans and keep ur fingers crossed !! We might jus win d world cup after 40 years !!!!

AkshAY

You have no fucking chance, you will lose this cup like all the others. Nobody but nobody can touch the Brazilians, hell you couldn't even touch us Greeks in Euro '04 and we didn't even qualify for the W.C., Portugal with Ronaldo will defeat Holland and then they will spank the limeys.

OCA said:
You have no fucking chance, you will lose this cup like all the others. Nobody but nobody can touch the Brazilians, hell you couldn't even touch us Greeks in Euro '04 and we didn't even qualify for the W.C., Portugal with Ronaldo will defeat Holland and then they will spank the limeys.

Ronaldo is injured , Deco has a red card.... what the hell is Portugal gonna do to England ????? I bet Rooney beats that shit Ricardo by scoring 2 goals. Portudal threw us out of Euro in 204 but Beckham wont let that happen in 2006!!! As for Greece that was a fairytale for them !! The biggest fluke in the history of football!!!

An enGland Fan
Akshay

Well, it would be England-Portugal...
The winner will play against the winner of Brazil-France...

France beats Spain 3-1, and I hope FRance will think about a match, in 1998, July the 12th....When France kicked Brazil 3-0 and became World Champion.

Good Luck England.

shepherdboy said:
Well there will be no Trojan horse for the Greeks this year, but the flag of Saint George will fly high in victory in Germany.:funnyface

Sure it will.

Next? Brazil 3 Portugal 1

Nobody is even in the same class as the Brazilians.

akiboy said:
Ronaldo is injured , Deco has a red card.... what the hell is Portugal gonna do to England ????? I bet Rooney beats that shit Ricardo by scoring 2 goals. Portudal threw us out of Euro in 204 but Beckham wont let that happen in 2006!!! As for Greece that was a fairytale for them !! The biggest fluke in the history of football!!!

An enGland Fan
Akshay

Oh also just like Arsenal's choke in the champions league final against the Spanish team(name escapes me now). English football is long on talent but short on heart and intestinal fortitude, hence no cups for you chaps.

akiboy said:

An enGland Fan
Akshay

AHH but we Greeks can hoist a cup, have you blokes ever done that? LMFAO!

OCA said:

If my memory serves me well, we won a little cup once, the Jules Rimet, or World Cup for the ignorant amongst you.Short on memory as well as stature(the greeks):laugh:

roomy said:
If my memory serves me well, we won a little cup once, the Jules Rimet, or World Cup for the ignorant amongst you.Short on memory as well as stature(the greeks):laugh:

How about we live in modern times mate?

Thing is, the English have lifted the World Cup. Greece hasn't.

However, if you really want to wind up an Englishman, talk about the 1950 world cup when England were the best team in the world, and lost 1-0 to the US who arsed them out of the cup. In fact, one English newspaper printed the score 10-0 to England because they thought they had misheard the score over the radio....

OCA said:

1966 Mate !!! We were the best in the world !! Greece probably didnt qualify then!!! As for '' Modern Times '' Its just luck that aint favouring England!! Wait for the Eng vs Portugal match on Saturday!! Revenge will be sweet!!!

OCA said:
Oh also just like Arsenal's choke in the champions league final against the Spanish team(name escapes me now). English football is long on talent but short on heart and intestinal fortitude, hence no cups for you chaps.

Man what happened in the Champions League Final was some shabby defending by Arsenal!!! Barca were lucky to win against them!! Ronaldinho was almost stationery on the pitch!! Anyways English clubs have won more Chmapions Leagues than any other club ( xcept Real Madrid )

akiboy said:
1966 Mate !!! We were the best in the world !! Greece probably didnt qualify then!!! As for '' Modern Times '' Its just luck that aint favouring England!! Wait for the Eng vs Portugal match on Saturday!! Revenge will be sweet!!!

Mate that is like saying "Joe Blow won the British Open in 1966, he was the best in the world" but ol' Joe hasn't done shit since then. When the world caught up to the few nations that played high level football the English then became an also ran on the world scene. Ever hear of a Janet Jackson song titled "what have you done for me lately"?

Luck that ain't favouring England? Its your heart, you don't have any. Anyway, nobody can beat Brazil so its all a moot point.

Greece, Euro Cup champs' 04, England? Weren't even heard from.

OCA said:
Mate that is like saying "Joe Blow won the British Open in 1966, he was the best in the world" but ol' Joe hasn't done shit since then. When the world caught up to the few nations that played high level football the English then became an also ran on the world scene. Ever hear of a Janet Jackson song titled "what have you done for me lately"?

Luck that ain't favouring England? Its your heart, you don't have any. Anyway, nobody can beat Brazil so its all a moot point.

Greece, Euro Cup champs' 04, England? Weren't even heard from.

Greece couldn't even qualify for the finals, as it stands England are one of the top 8 teams in the world and will hopefully prove to be number 1.You don't get to this stage in the world cup if you have no heart.

By the way, what happened to those 'great' European Champions?:dunno:

Forum List

Back