England vs Ecuador today..........!!!

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
Finally I hav been waiting for this match for a long time ( 2 days is a long time for a England Fan like me ) . Ecuador are fast pacy and hav a good defence as they proved in their previous matches. Lots of people think that England wont get past he quarters without Owen but I think England is a serious contender for the World Cup. They hav Gerrard who is solid in the midfield , Terry in defence (who was included in Pel'es FIFA dream team ) and ofcourse goold ole Becks who can change ENgland 's fortunes with his curvy kicks and crosses . If you notice carefully England's goals in the tournament have come by teamwork and not individually unlike Brazil's ( See Bazil vs Aus and you'l know Robinho was excellent ) . Also this is the best English side since 1966 when England won the Wolrd Cup. I pray England beat Ecuador 3-0 or more. And then we skip past Holland/Portugal and then BRAZIL...................................................

Well we will get past them this time I am sure .......

FiNgERS cRoSSed

An EngLand Fan
AkshAY

akiboy said:
Finally I hav been waiting for this match for a long time ( 2 days is a long time for a England Fan like me ) . Ecuador are fast pacy and hav a good defence as they proved in their previous matches. Lots of people think that England wont get past he quarters without Owen but I think England is a serious contender for the World Cup. They hav Gerrard who is solid in the midfield , Terry in defence (who was included in Pel'es FIFA dream team ) and ofcourse goold ole Becks who can change ENgland 's fortunes with his curvy kicks and crosses . If you notice carefully England's goals in the tournament have come by teamwork and not individually unlike Brazil's ( See Bazil vs Aus and you'l know Robinho was excellent ) . Also this is the best English side since 1966 when England won the Wolrd Cup. I pray England beat Ecuador 3-0 or more. And then we skip past Holland/Portugal and then BRAZIL...................................................

Well we will get past them this time I am sure .......

FiNgERS cRoSSed

An EngLand Fan
AkshAY

england better score fast because they are going to wilt in the heat

2-1 ecuador

Forum List

Back