End of Oil is at our door step; what next?

should this concern you

• yes

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • no

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Really? Name them.
Yeah, ranches where the wells were are certainly impacted. One town. That the best you got?
That's the best you have ? I answered your snarky bait question.
1638643665279.png

Last edited:
Where do I start ?

Yeah, ranches where the wells were are certainly impacted. One town. That the best you got?

Wow, lots of Malthusian folks arguing about how to limit people.
Now there's a name I haven't seen referenced in a long time.

Very good, grasshoppa. Apparently you're an educated man. Be careful, a couple of em will ban you for that quality.

Anyway. There are many trustees in his philosophy in positions of power today.

With regard to your latter thought, I find myself adopting the abiotic theory.

Last edited:
Actually, since the 1980s, neocon and neoliberal policies have increased the consumption of oil with the terrible trade deals and expansion of imported goods, not to mention , defense spending and wars.
Since traumatized libs resist using the oil right under our feet America was forced to import more than we should have

Now there's a name I haven't seen referenced in a long time.

Very good, grasshoppa. Apparently you're an educated man. Be careful, a couple of em will ban you for that quality.

Anyway. There are many trustees in his philosophy in positions of power today.

With regard to your latter thought, I find myself adopting the abiotic theory.

Yes, Dr. Gold made quite the discovery didn't he.

A discovery that nimrod peak oilers, and oil execs alike, would like to forget.

Yes, Dr. Gold made quite the discovery didn't he.

A discovery that nimrod peak oilers, and oil execs alike, would like to forget.

Yeah. Unfortunately, a nonsensical theory like the second law of thermodynamics has been the only 'proof' thrown out there to 'debunk' his theory by the Newtonian crowd.

Newtonians are kind of like Hamiltonians. Ever notice that? Heh heh.

Every fundamental law of physics tells us that the universe is naturally bidirectional, this is true for all dynamical laws, including the laws of particles, both atomic and subatomic, but a theory like the second law, which patently contradicts the natural bidirectional nature of all of these fundamental things, is the model they use to keep relevant to their own bs.

Reminds me of the lyrics to that old Judas Priest song. ''Out there is a fortune waiting to be had, if you think I'd let it go you're mad, you've got another thing comin....''

Last edited:
Yeah. Unfortunately, a nonsensical theory like the second law of thermodynamics has been the only 'proof' thrown out there to 'debunk' his theory by the Newtonian crowd.

Newtonians are kind of like Hamiltonians. Ever notice that? Heh heh.

Every law of physics tells us that the universe is bidirectional but a theory like the second law, which patently contradicts the natural bidirectional nature of things, is the model they use to keep relevant to their own bs.

Reminds me of the lyrics to that old Judas Priest song. ''Out there is a fortune waiting to be had, if you think I'd let it go you're mad, you've got another thing comin....''

They are fundamentally anti science. That is for certain.

The sun is the ultimate source of electricty.

We're still in R&D phase thanks to resistance from Big Fossil Fuels for 4 decades.
You are so naive. Solar is the biggest industrial project in the world. Solar takes up more land than anything else every created by humans. Who do you think profits from building more stuff than has ever been built in our history. It is the oil companies, it is the fossil fuel companies, that now have a new, and the biggest market for their products in history.

R&D phase? How much as that cost us, how much land has that destroyed, how much oil and coal went into those billions of tons of Solar Panel manufacturing.

Our government states this will cost $100 trillion, who makes money off $100 trillion? Banks? The Fossil Industry? Have you even considered this?

Forum List

Back