$enator $arah?

Why do caring and compassionate Libberhoids hate women ?
We don't hate women. I understand why so many Conservatives make this lame argument. They have hated everyone who isn't a WASP for years, so hate is part and parcel of the doctrine of Conservatism.

We also don't hate Sarah Palin. Again, if you're coming from a position that demands hate for others, this mistake is easy to make. We don't fear her. We consider her a political rodeo clown. A living caricature. A vessel provided to fill Conservative minds and the funny bones of Liberals.

Palin causes penis envy in Liberal men

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

We don't hate women.

Sure - you race-bating, women hating bigot.
Sorry but Liberals do not hate women. I understand why you'd think so. Your ideology hates everyone, even
Republicans who appear insufficiently reactionary. But Liberals don't hate women. We want to ensure their health and freedom by assuring safe, medically responsible reproductive care is available. We don't call women sluts because they testify before congress. We actually know that women are not capable of 'shutting down' their reproductive systems during trauma like rape. And we actually know that rape is rape and cannot be parsed into 'legitimate' rape and illegitimate rape.

We want women to get equal pay for equal work, unlike Conservatives who would wage that war on women because the alternative might cost the Conservatives'' allies, corporations, a bit more before the profits are tallied up.

We want to ensure lesbian women that we value their relationships as much as everyone else's relationship and make sure that their marriage is as legitimate as any other, not separate but equal like the Conservative playbook has said for generations.

We laugh at Palin. We satirize her due to her policies and lack of eloquence. We sit in incredulity of Conservatives who find Palin worthy of hero status following her disastrous debut in national politics in 2008 and then her resignation in 2009.

Hate? No way! And it's not because she's a woman. It's because we also see equal opportunity for asshattery between men and women especially when they advocate divisive Conservative policies in such an unpolished and willfully ignorant way.

Joe Bidens party talking about "lack of eloquence and Irony Meters the world over are pinned at 100%

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Could Palin win? Possibly. Stupider things have happened. Would she complete a six year term? Probably not. I give her two years because 2016 is only two years after she would potentially take her seat in the senate.

I don't recall community organizer Obama spending much time as a state Senator.
I don't recall community organizer Obama spending much time as a United States
Senator.
I don't remember Hillary Clinton spending all that much time as the Senator from NY.

Senator Palin.
Senate Majority leader Sarah Palin.
Nobel Prize winner Senate Majority leader Sarah Palin....

Nice.

We don't hate women.

Sure - you race-bating, women hating bigot.
Sorry but Liberals do not hate women. I understand why you'd think so. Your ideology hates everyone, even
Republicans who appear insufficiently reactionary. But Liberals don't hate women. We want to ensure their health and freedom by assuring safe, medically responsible reproductive care is available. We don't call women sluts because they testify before congress. We actually know that women are not capable of 'shutting down' their reproductive systems during trauma like rape. And we actually know that rape is rape and cannot be parsed into 'legitimate' rape and illegitimate rape.

We want women to get equal pay for equal work, unlike Conservatives who would wage that war on women because the alternative might cost the Conservatives'' allies, corporations, a bit more before the profits are tallied up.

We want to ensure lesbian women that we value their relationships as much as everyone else's relationship and make sure that their marriage is as legitimate as any other, not separate but equal like the Conservative playbook has said for generations.

We laugh at Palin. We satirize her due to her policies and lack of eloquence. We sit in incredulity of Conservatives who find Palin worthy of hero status following her disastrous debut in national politics in 2008 and then her resignation in 2009.

Hate? No way! And it's not because she's a woman. It's because we also see equal opportunity for asshattery between men and women especially when they advocate divisive Conservative policies in such an unpolished and willfully ignorant way.

No. You take advantage of women who are in an emotionally difficult time in their life and pressure them to terminate their children, half of which are female children.

You laugh at Palin because she exposes your phoney "support" for women. Ridicule is easier for you than actually tackling any of her points.

Sarah Palin: 'I've Considered' A Senate Run

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) is considering going back on the ballot.

In an interview on "The Sean Hannity Show" Tuesday, the 2008 vice presidential candidate indicated she might throw her hat in the ring to become one of Alaska's U.S. Senators.

"I've considered it because people have requested me considering it," Palin said, after Hannity mentioned rumors of a potential Senate run.

Oh goody goody. It would be such fun if $arah ran for office again. And, it would be good for jobs too.

That is, IF you work for SNL, the Tonight Show, Comedy Central or Bill Maher.

Let's all cross our fingers that $imple $arah throws her wig into the ring.

1014393_605944169427452_1266810193_n.jpg

I will bet you a gazillion dollars she doesnt ....she will tease of course to get her name back out there...especially to that sub human Hannity and his dumb ass fans, but of course she wont. Not enough fame in that little job.

Didnt she already quit one job in politics because she said it hurt her family or some such shit? Then she went on a worldwind tour to promote Sarah Palin....

But her fans will say WE are obsessed because we always talk about her. We are the ones who make her go on Hannity you see.

She should go for it... if Al franken can manage to get elected to the Senate, anyone can do it.

Did he ever quit an elected post before? If not, I dont see a comparison really.

Actually, he is pretty damn good from what I read. Palin...not so much.

Now on to the next Palin book tour.

Could Palin win? Possibly. Stupider things have happened. Would she complete a six year term? Probably not. I give her two years because 2016 is only two years after she would potentially take her seat in the senate.

Senator.
I don't remember Hillary Clinton spending all that much time as the Senator from NY.

Did they quit to do book tours? If not, then just stop.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) is considering going back on the ballot.

In an interview on "The Sean Hannity Show" Tuesday, the 2008 vice presidential candidate indicated she might throw her hat in the ring to become one of Alaska's U.S. Senators.

"I've considered it because people have requested me considering it," Palin said, after Hannity mentioned rumors of a potential Senate run.

Oh goody goody. It would be such fun if $arah ran for office again. And, it would be good for jobs too.

I will bet you a gazillion dollars she doesnt ....she will tease of course to get her name back out there...especially to that sub human Hannity and his dumb ass fans, but of course she wont. Not enough fame in that little job.

Didnt she already quit one job in politics because she said it hurt her family or some such shit? Then she went on a worldwind tour to promote Sarah Palin....

But her fans will say WE are obsessed because we always talk about her. We are the ones who make her go on Hannity you see.
Who started this thread liberal or conservative? Who starts the majority of the Palin threads here liberal or conservative? So who is really more obsessed with Palin liberals or conservatives? Hint conservative is not the correct answer to any of the questions asked.

Senator.

Did they quit to do book tours? If not, then just stop.

Testy when Dem shortcomings are brought up.

Sarah must be held to a higher standard....
All Democrat elected officials turn down salary,benefits,perks....

They do it because they want to serve their country and not receive any compensation....
We all know this to be true.... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Who started this thread liberal or conservative? Who starts the majority of the Palin threads here liberal or conservative? So who is really more obsessed with Palin liberals or conservatives? Hint conservative is not the correct answer to any of the questions asked.

Conservatives are embarrassed by her. WE love to make fun of her when SHE makes appearances and makes ridiculas statements.

Why in the world would conservatives make theads about her? What sense would that make? You play that "we are obsessed" with her when SHE goes on television and says shit all ya want.

We laugh, you are ashamed (as well you should be.)

We win.

At any rate, Sheila Jackson Lee, this is the woman, you may not know this, but our little Mars rover was running around on the planet of Mars, and NASA is in Houston, it's her district in Congress, so they brought her in there as a matter of respect, and in an attempt to show everybody how smart she was she asked NASA, while the cameras are rolling, if the Mars rover would go over to where the astronauts had planted the flag. The problem was nobody had been to Mars yet, folks, and they still haven't been. The astronauts planted a flag on the moon. Sheila Jackson Lee, however, confused the moon and Mars.

Forum List

Back