Employer Calls For Trump Supporting Staffs Resignation

HAHAHAHA The blowback was swift and severe....the CEO himself may be asked to resign shortly if this continues

GrubHub Inc. (GRUB)

35.31-1.79 (-4.82%)
At close: 4:02 PM EST

34.90 -0.41 (-1.16%)
After hours: 4:48 PM EST
That was hard and fast.

You would figure after Target that they would have refrained from stupidity.

Yeah and the volume averages around a mil a day, today it was around 5 mil...massive sell off. The comments on the page were brutal towards the CEO
What page? Got a link? I wanna see.

GRUB Conversations | GrubHub Inc. Common Stock - Yahoo Finance

It is not illegal to ask employees to resign. He is not firing them.

At any rate, is anyone surprised at the intolerance of the Left?

creating a hostile environment due to a vote, belief or race is

Bullying them into leaving

Treating them different to punish them in some way.....

Possible hostile work environment. I would advise employees, who feel they are being treated differentially, to secretly record audio, video when possible, and keep a personal log when interacting with management and outspoken liberal co-workers, in case they need to seek an attorney down the road.

HAHAHAHA The blowback was swift and severe....the CEO himself may be asked to resign shortly if this continues

GrubHub Inc. (GRUB)

35.31-1.79 (-4.82%)

34.90 -0.41 (-1.16%)
That was hard and fast.

What a hoot. No one at the yahoo financials GRUB link has spoken up for the CEO. He is loathed by the stock tracking public

GrubHub Inc. (GRUB)

35.31-1.79 (-4.82%)

34.90 -0.41 (-1.16%)
That was hard and fast.

What a hoot. No one at the yahoo financials GRUB link has spoken up for the CEO. He is loathed by the stock tracking public

Yeah that was brutal..and deserved

None of you like workers so why do you care? If the employer said you should vote trump or I will fire you....you would support the employer. Whatever fits you agenda is what is proper...hypocrites. I don't care either way as neither Clinton nor trump was worthy of MY VOTE. But I am calling your sorry butts out.

Yeah, you guys are full of shit.

In '08 and '12 there were posts all over the internet from people claiming to be employers that fired any employee with an Obama bumper sticker on their car.

None of you objected to that.

But now it's a problem? Yourselves. Go fuck.

Anyway, it's 100% legal in right-to-work states. It sucks, it's wrong, it's intimidation, no matter who's being victimized, but it's completely legal.

Yeah, you guys are full of shit.

In '08 and '12 there were posts all over the internet from people claiming to be employers that fired any employee with an Obama bumper sticker on their car.

None of you objected to that.

But now it's a problem? Yourselves. Go fuck.

Anyway, it's 100% legal in right-to-work states. It sucks, it's wrong, it's intimidation, no matter who's being victimized, but it's completely legal.
$120 million... Gone... And it's perfectly legal. And that was only day one... Thank you for playing.

Heard they have already lost some business over this. How dumb does one have to be to send out an e-mail like that?
Liberal business owners are as stupid as those ******* who beat up that old white man for voting Trump and then posting it on Facebook. Thank God their IQ ("He vote for Trump") isn't much more than a monkey so they can be recognized and caught.

if you speak out, political propaganda, or wear political shirts and buttons, you can be fired, for either party

you can not be fired for the way you vote

Just because you voted for Trump, you cannot be fired
Just because you are not in tears ripping your hear out, you cannot be fired
Just because you are not in the streets with the mobs protesting, you cannot be fired
Just because you want a better economy, security and pride in american, you cannot be fired

None of you like workers so why do you care? If the employer said you should vote trump or I will fire you....you would support the employer. Whatever fits you agenda is what is proper...hypocrites. I don't care either way as neither Clinton nor trump was worthy of MY VOTE. But I am calling your sorry butts out.

EPIC FAIL on your part. I have no doubt I would call an employer out who harassed Hillary supporters and so would many other Trump supporters I know. THAT'S THE WHOLE REASON WE VOTED FOR TRUMP. We're tired of the liberal PC bullshit and punishing those who simply exercise there rights.Gotta love the people who have no stake in the game yet call everyone else out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back