Employer Calls For Trump Supporting Staffs Resignation

qv5hg.jpg
Now on a personal note... I believe that as a business owner, one should be able to hire/fire however they see fit. No restrictions whatsoever. But I know the Nanny state says otherwise.

Your free to be a fucking asshole, which you clearly are.
What as asshole comment. You're looking in a mirror. Business aren't created to provide incomes. Owners should be able to decide who works there, they pay the bills, not you or the government.

The Grubhub ceo is a dick, and a really stupid one at that. But it shows his mindset and anyone with any sense will flee from his idiot bubble universe.

Of course the topic of this thread is a dick. But our secret ballot method of voting protects us from dicks like him.

We enjoy no such protections from the stupid fucking asshole I identified earlier in this thread. And by the way. You're a stupid fucking asshole too, just for taking up for him.

Now on a personal note... I believe that as a business owner, one should be able to hire/fire however they see fit. No restrictions whatsoever. But I know the Nanny state says otherwise.

What as asshole comment. You're looking in a mirror. Business aren't created to provide incomes. Owners should be able to decide who works there, they pay the bills, not you or the government.

The Grubhub ceo is a dick, and a really stupid one at that. But it shows his mindset and anyone with any sense will flee from his idiot bubble universe.

Of course the topic of this thread is a dick. But our secret ballot method of voting protects us from dicks like him.

We enjoy no such protections from the stupid fucking asshole I identified earlier in this thread. And by the way. You're a stupid fucking asshole too, just for taking up for him.
I didn't take up for him, I don't think he needs it. I commented on your stupidity and arrogance. More of the same doesn't help.

image.jpeg

I didn't take up for him, I don't think he needs it. I commented on your stupidity and arrogance. More of the same doesn't help.

image.jpeg
View attachment 97924

View attachment 97926
View attachment 97924

There are websites for you to explore your gay fantasies. This is hardly one of them.

It sure is a fucked up way to get publicity for your company. Makes me wonder of there is enough regressives with jobs to help keep the company from going under

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

View attachment 97926
View attachment 97924

There are websites for you to explore your gay fantasies. This is hardly one of them.

Nonsense.

Boss says employees who agree with Trump's rhetoric should resign

Is there a lawsuit in here? Sounds more like "voter intimidation" after the fact. The irony of his letters claim of inclusiveness of all ideologies, is rich. He should have said all ideologies that he supports. I hope a bunch of his employees sue him for fostering an intimidating workplace, based on how they freely voted.

While the CEO's letter to staff was one of the most idiotic self inflicted pieces of bad press I have seen in a long time, its not lawsuit fodder. At this point there has been no one fired for being a President Trump backer on their own time. The proper response is to let the restaurants which partner with grubhub know that THEY are now subject to consumer boycott for that affiliation. I KNOW I will never allow a penny of my money to flow into their coffers.

I do kinda hope though that next year President Trump's INS pays a serious visit to grubhub's physical facility. I have a sneaking suspicion they will find some illegals there.

Last edited:

Especially if he is relying solely on left wing support to keep his buisiness afloat.

Good luck with that.

It sure is a fucked up way to get publicity for your company. Makes me wonder of there is enough regressives with jobs to help keep the company from going under

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Exactly

HAHAHAHA The blowback was swift and severe....the CEO himself may be asked to resign shortly if this continues

GrubHub Inc. (GRUB)

35.31-1.79 (-4.82%)
At close: 4:02 PM EST

34.90 -0.41 (-1.16%)
After hours: 4:48 PM EST

It is not illegal to ask employees to resign. He is not firing them.

At any rate, is anyone surprised at the intolerance of the Left?

Illegal. It's voter intimidation and harassment in the workplace. The CEO is a fucking piece of shit.
It sounds to me like he may be in violation of the law as well. However I'm not a lawyer... So I'm not 100% sure. I am sure that it was foolish. He opened himself up to potential lawsuits, and probably hurt his companies reputation.

HAHAHAHA The blowback was swift and severe....the CEO himself may be asked to resign shortly if this continues

GrubHub Inc. (GRUB)

35.31-1.79 (-4.82%)

34.90 -0.41 (-1.16%)
That was hard and fast.

You would figure after Target that they would have refrained from stupidity.

GrubHub Inc. (GRUB)

35.31-1.79 (-4.82%)

34.90 -0.41 (-1.16%)
That was hard and fast.

Yeah and the volume averages around a mil a day, today it was around 5 mil...massive sell off. The comments on the page were brutal towards the CEO

GrubHub Inc. (GRUB)

35.31-1.79 (-4.82%)

34.90 -0.41 (-1.16%)
That was hard and fast.

Yeah and the volume averages around a mil a day, today it was around 5 mil...massive sell off. The comments on the page were brutal towards the CEO
Good.

Fucking fascist asshole will get his real soon.

I'm not a gambler but I would say he will be retiring soon.

I would make it so he gets no severance agreement.

GrubHub Inc. (GRUB)

35.31-1.79 (-4.82%)

34.90 -0.41 (-1.16%)
That was hard and fast.

What page? Got a link? I wanna see.

Forum List

Back