employees are owners bitches

If you don't like your job, get another one. Start your own business. Grow the fuck up, take responsibility for your fucking life and quit whining. You can do it here. Gawd Bless Amurrrrica.

And, by the way, there are plenty of lousy employees out there. Finding good, dependable people who won't lie, cheat, steal or think they're worth far more than they actually are is the REAL bitch.

Employers AND employees can be real bitches, yo.

I agree with work hard, be fair whether employer or employee.

If you don't like your job, get another one. Start your own business. Grow the fuck up, take responsibility for your fucking life and quit whining. You can do it here. Gawd Bless Amurrrrica.

Again, you make it sound like there are plethora of jobs available.

Republicans, corporate America, and wall street are doing a grand job of keeping the worker poor. Unless you have five years capitalization I wouldn't recommend starting a business. you'll need it for survival.

Quit voting Republican or any of the off-shoots and you'll not need to whine.

And, by the way, there are plenty of lousy employees out there. Finding good, dependable people who won't lie, cheat, steal or think they're worth far more than they actually are is the REAL bitch.

Bad employees are caused by bad employers.

Again, you make it sound like there are plethora of jobs available.

Republicans, corporate America, and wall street are doing a grand job of keeping the worker poor. Unless you have five years capitalization I wouldn't recommend starting a business. you'll need it for survival.

Quit voting Republican or any of the off-shoots and you'll not need to whine.

Bad employees are caused by bad employers.

Trying to think of the last time I voted Republican.

I'm an independent, don't care much for the GOP.

"Bad employees are caused by bad employers". Holy shit.

You don't know what you're talking about, but I already knew that.

.If you don't like your job, get another one. Start your own business. Grow the fuck up, take responsibility for your fucking life and quit whining. You can do it here. Gawd Bless Amurrrrica.

Believe it or not some of us don't want yo be Supervisors, Managers or business Owners. I'm more than happy to be just a cog in the wheel. I just want to work for a company whose policies, standards and expectations allow me to want to come to work every day rather than dreading it.

.And, by the way, there are plenty of lousy employees out there. Finding good, dependable people who won't lie, cheat, steal or think they're worth far more than they actually are is the REAL bitch.

Yes there are bad employees out there. I'm rapidly becoming one of them because the company I work for has no common sense, direction, management or care for its employees, customers or business practices.

Trying to think of the last time I voted Republican.

I'm an independent, don't care much for the GOP.

"Bad employees are caused by bad employers". Holy shit.

You don't know what you're talking about, but I already knew that.

Being an Independent you certainly sound like a Republican.

I DO know what I'm talking about (and writing about too) which is why I'm wealthy.

If you are good at what you do, yes there are other jobs out there. If you are afraid of losing your seniority enjoy being a bitch.

Haven't hit the streets looking for employment lately have you. Corporate America is more concerned about investment income today rather than making a better widget.

Believe it or not some of us don't want yo be Supervisors, Managers or business Owners. I'm more than happy to be just a cog in the wheel. I just want to work for a company whose policies, standards and expectations allow me to want to come to work every day rather than dreading it.

My God man! Don't put reality into the mix, Mac may have a hemorrhage.......

If you are good at what you do, yes there are other jobs out there. If you are afraid of losing your seniority enjoy being a bitch.

Haven't hit the streets looking for employment lately have you. Corporate America is more concerned about investment income today rather than making a better widget.

too 100% stupid of course. If your widget is not the best in the world guess what customers will not buy. The liberal will actually be so slow as to not know that business in competitive.

.And, by the way, there are plenty of lousy employees out there. Finding good, dependable people who won't lie, cheat, steal or think they're worth far more than they actually are is the REAL bitch.

Yes there are bad employees out there. I'm rapidly becoming one of them because the company I work for has no common sense, direction, management or care for its employees, customers or business practices.

I would strongly suggest finding another job.

Your happiness is your responsibility, right?

Happiness is not my concern. I'm not going to be happy working anywhere. I would like a job where I'm not so stressed that I need to see a therapist on a weekly basis for that stress. Unfortunately I'm not able to find a job that will provide similar pay and benefits that doesn't require me to be a supervisor or have skills I don't possess.

Happiness is not my concern. I'm not going to be happy working anywhere. I would like a job where I'm not so stressed that I need to see a therapist on a weekly basis for that stress. Unfortunately I'm not able to find a job that will provide similar pay and benefits that doesn't require me to be a supervisor or have skills I don't possess.

It is not the responsibility of an employer to cater to your needs.

That's not why the business exists.

You're responsible for your career and your life.

.So now employers make good employees into bad employees.

It's the employer's fault. Of course.

Yes, in certain cases employers do turn good employees into bad ones. They do this by separating themselves from the employees, by not knowing or caring about their employees and not understanding their business.

In my case, new management has chosen to separate themselves from the employees and institute systems and practices that are not at all in the company's best interest. To the point where they've been fines multiple millions of dollars by the State.

It is not the responsibility of an employer to cater to your needs.

That's not why the business exists.

You're responsible for your career and your life.

I'm not looking for anyone to cater to my needs. My first 8 years with this company were great. The last six, and especially the last 4 have been total hell. If there was anywhere else I could go I would have. I don't have any other options.

too 100% stupid of course. If your widget is not the best in the world guess what customers will not buy. The liberal will actually be so slow as to not know that business in competitive.

What the hell are you writing about. Limbaugh sharing his drugs with you?

So now employers make good employees into bad employees.

It's the employer's fault. Of course.

This is like trying to discuss business with a college kid at an Occupy demonstration.

Here's the list that I use

1. Lack of Communication
2. Unfair Pay

3. No Job Security

4. Under Appreciation
5. Favoritism
6. Overworked
7. Micromanagement
8. Incompetent Managers
9. No Opportunity for Advancement
10. Overbearing Boss

Forum List