Emperess Melania Trump's Effect: Ralph Lauren Stock Prices Spike In Wake Of Inauguration

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I'm so proud to hear this. I'm so glad that Emperess Melania Trump is having an effect on our markets just like her glorious husband, the Trumpenfuhrer. The Trump family will bring prosperity to our type people, the people the founders specifically created this country for via the 1790 Naturalization Act. I'm American patriot Steve McGarrett and I approve this message.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/melania-trump-effect-ralph-lauren-stock-prices-spike-wake-inauguration/

It warms my heart that NaziCons worship their immigrant Commie First Lady who was raised in a communist home and whose father is/was an official in the Communist Party.

Clearly, and I didn't fully realize this, the OP is a sock account paid by Media Matters to embarrass Republicans

I'm so proud to hear this. I'm so glad that Emperess Melania Trump is having an effect on our markets just like her glorious husband, the Trumpenfuhrer. The Trump family will bring prosperity to our type people, the people the founders specifically created this country for via the 1790 Naturalization Act. I'm American patriot Steve McGarrett and I approve this message.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/melania-trump-effect-ralph-lauren-stock-prices-spike-wake-inauguration/

It warms my heart that NaziCons worship their immigrant Commie First Lady who was raised in a communist home and whose father is/was an official in the Communist Party.

upload_2017-1-26_13-55-21.png

Empress? Are you mentally ill, white trash boy?

Forum List

Back