Empathizer-In -Chief...a lie

And what is the truth you learned?

I'll tell you where you can start your own journey but nothing else. There is a book written by a Progressive called Tragedy and Hope. It's a monster that is detailed and sourced to the millionth degree, it was brutal read. I would actually recommend the abridged version, Tragedy and Hope 101. You won't read either one but then you are only interested in "your" truth, not "the" truth.

You mightnt like him being there but it's not changing so carry on like a headless chicken all you want.

You conveniently forgot to mention the millions trumps companies and his kids made from his presidency. Oh you thought he was honest???
so your defense of your boy xiden is trump did it too?

ook

so your defense of your boy xiden is trump did it too?

ook

Not at all. I would like to see your evidence that Biden did it at all.
Trumps wealth growth is there for everyone to see. Stevie wonder can see it but you refuse to look.
Fuck off.

Not at all. I would like to see your evidence that Biden did it at all.
Trumps wealth growth is there for everyone to see. Stevie wonder can see it but you refuse to look.
Fuck off.
um he lost money while in office

i suppose stevie wonder could see that…you sadly not

yes and the world can see hunter admit that he only got the jobs, like being on the board of a corrupt gas company in ukraine because of his daddy.

stevie wonder might not of seen that but he heard the audio on Good Morning America

Forum List

Back