Emmitt Till

His father was executed by the Army for rape. I never heard that until yesterday. And it gets worse.

His father was executed by the Army for rape. I never heard that until yesterday. And it gets worse.

At least his father was apprehended, tried and sentenced.

Emmitt Tills killers walked away free.

Never heard of capital punishment for rape

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Banned
14 year old black boy beaten to death in 1955 I get it. When I see elderly white sisters beaten to death by blacks in 1976 its not an issue. When I see blacks terrorizing a elderly Peral Harbor survivor back in 85 not an issue. When I see blacks and the Fero's bar incident of 2012... Sorry, but black hate and black violence is EXACTLY the issue.

14 year old black boy beaten to death in 1955 I get it. When I see elderly white sisters beaten to death by blacks in 1976 its not an issue. When I see blacks terrorizing a elderly Peral Harbor survivor back in 85 not an issue. When I see blacks and the Fero's bar incident of 2012... Sorry, but black hate and black violence is EXACTLY the issue.

The idea that you think it is the same is repulsive

The real tragedy was that the woman who accused Emmett Till made it up.
That's the current narrative, like Andrew Cuomo. Allegation of sexual harassment is way worse than actually killing people, or so say our Chinese puppets overlords, the liberal democrats.

Well, we can be extremely thankful that not all blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, NDNs are all evil.

Y'all know by now more or less what I think of blacks in general. Or what I THINK I think. Anyway...couple of days ago, a black guy came up to me as I was getting in my car. Homeless, but clean. Came from the shelter across the street. So he sees me having a cig. Asks if I need help unloading stuff from me car. I decline. Then he asks quietly for a cig, of which I was smoking one. I debated...hestitated, and believe it or not..I thought of the blacks here that are not full of hate for whitey. So I gave him a cig. Next day....I'm loading a friend in the care, with her walker. Here he comes. Asks if he can help. I decline and say no..I can do this. He asks for a cig again. I said ONE MORE TIME. NO MORE after this, ok? He nods, agrees, leave. 3rd day, here he comes again. This time with 2 more black guys. He asks for a cig. I said "remember what I said yesterday? This is boarding on you stalking me. Knock it off. Damn things are expensive and you are taking away from my own nicotine needs. Sorry, but don't ask me again". Then he ruins it all. He said "are you SURE you won't give me a cigarette and some money too?" and his buddies begin to get closer to me and thats when I lifted my blouse at the waistband and showed him my 38. I said "back off. Last warning. You are SUCH a disappointment".

Was he a bad man? I don't know. But he was not evil from what I could see. Just desperate I guess. His two buddies? WHOLE different story.

Y'all know by now more or less what I think of blacks in general. Or what I THINK I think. Anyway...couple of days ago, a black guy came up to me as I was getting in my car. Homeless, but clean. Came from the shelter across the street. So he sees me having a cig. Asks if I need help unloading stuff from me car. I decline. Then he asks quietly for a cig, of which I was smoking one. I debated...hestitated, and believe it or not..I thought of the blacks here that are not full of hate for whitey. So I gave him a cig. Next day....I'm loading a friend in the care, with her walker. Here he comes. Asks if he can help. I decline and say no..I can do this. He asks for a cig again. I said ONE MORE TIME. NO MORE after this, ok? He nods, agrees, leave. 3rd day, here he comes again. This time with 2 more black guys. He asks for a cig. I said "remember what I said yesterday? This is boarding on you stalking me. Knock it off. Damn things are expensive and you are taking away from my own nicotine needs. Sorry, but don't ask me again". Then he ruins it all. He said "are you SURE you won't give me a cigarette and some money too?" and his buddies begin to get closer to me and thats when I lifted my blouse at the waistband and showed him my 38. I said "back off. Last warning. You are SUCH a disappointment".

Was he a bad man? I don't know. But he was not evil from what I could see. Just desperate I guess. His two buddies? WHOLE different story.

wow

wow
This is a bad BAD neighborhood. The worst. I wish I had known that before I moved in here. All of us living here feel like we are in jail. If we leave the high walls and sensored gates, we all get bombarded by the homeless...which has a shelter about 45 feet south of us. In short, across the street. Other side is a thoroughfare with speedy noisy cars. 3rd side is the hospital. Constant noise of sirens, helicopters landing, etc. Last side is a beat up motel where cons are placed that just got out of jail or prison and looking for more permanent lodgings.

I hate it here. And I hate having that damn 38 in my waistband every time I step outside the walls. But I have to. For myself, and the old folks I haul around.

We get it, you hate black humans because you feel they are all killers and all of them are violent according to your antebellum standards.

Life[edit]
Louis Till grew up an orphan in New Madrid, Missouri.[1] As a young man he worked at the Argo Corn Company and was an amateur boxer.[citation needed] At the age of 17, Till began courting Mamie Carthan, a woman of the same age. Her parents disapproved, thinking the charismatic Till was "too sophisticated" for their daughter. At her mother's insistence Mamie broke off their courtship but the persistent Till won out, and they married on October 14, 1940. Both were 18 years old.[2] Their only child, Emmett Louis Till, was born on July 25, 1941. Mamie left her husband soon after learning that he had been unfaithful. Louis, enraged, choked her to unconsciousness, to which she responded by throwing scalding water at him. Eventually Mamie obtained a restraining order against him. After he repeatedly violated this order, a judge forced Till to choose between enlistment in the Army and imprisonment. Choosing the former, he enlisted in 1943.[3]

Crime and death[edit]
While serving in the Italian Campaign, Till was arrested by military police, who suspected him and another soldier, Fred A. McMurray, of the murder of an Italian woman and the rape of two others, in Civitavecchia. After a short investigation, he and McMurray were court-martialed, found guilty and sentenced to death by hanging. The sentence was carried out at the United States Army Disciplinary Training Center north of Pisa on July 2, 1945.[4][5] He had been imprisoned alongside American poet Ezra Pound, who had been imprisoned for collaborating with the Nazis and Italian Fascists; he is mentioned in lines 171–173 of Canto 74 of Pound's Pisan Cantos:[6]

Forum List

Back