Eminem - Greatest Artist Ever in My Opinion

somehow Dean i just cant picture you rapping......

Me neither. But that doesn't stop the man from being brilliant:

Lose Yourself ---->> Brilliant!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeyAjph1YWY]Eminem - Lose Yourself *UNCENSORED* HD - YouTube[/ame]
Yeah, reeeeeeeeeaaaaaallllllllll brilliant!:cuckoo:

Just about as brilliant as your 94% of scientists who can't prove man made global warming, correct?

It's OK. Really. No one ever accused you of having taste.

My first thought when I read the thread title:

images

I have been listening to Eminem for over ten years now. Although some may find his songs a little too much or radical, I find him highly inspirational. My favorite songs throughout his entire career are The Way I am, Stan (featuring Dido), Lose Yourself, Sing For the Moment, Mosh, Forgot About Dre (featuring Dr. Dre), 3am, Beautiful, and just recently Not Afraid. The Not Afraid music video is so cool!

Find all of his high quality videos from Youtube:

Eminem - Not Afraid - YouTube
M&M couldn't carry OZZY"S mike stand !!!

Last edited:
Yes Eminem- Greatest artist ever in my opinion, Actually eminem was best known as the slightly screwy, bottle-bond in 1999.Edging out the beatles to claim the title of top-selling artist in 2000. eminem sold more than 32.2 Million albums in 2000. And then after this artist they have look back and they gave us top and top albums. that way my Greatest artist ever is eminem only.

Yes Eminem- Greatest artist ever in my opinion, Actually eminem was best known as the slightly screwy, bottle-bond in 1999.Edging out the beatles to claim the title of top-selling artist in 2000. eminem sold more than 32.2 Million albums in 2000. And then after this artist they have look back and they gave us top and top albums. that way my Greatest artist ever is eminem only.

Not sure if you're serious or not, BUT album sales is a TERRIBLE way to rate artist ability. On so many levels.

Plus The Beatles have sold MANY more albums than Eminem has. Not sure where you got your facts from.

Forum List

Back