Embarrassing: WH Reporters Turn into Lapdogs for Psaki After Raging at McEnany

I'll never watch one of those briefings because they have zero chance of being true. And you'll never see Biden do what Trump did and answer questions every time he turned around. We traded in a learjet for a jalopy
That's it. No reason to actually be informed. It might screw up your theories.
He is informed. The Biden press briefings only make those who attend dumber.

Also could be that she's holding a press conference instead of a verbal battle.

Trump needed cover because he was lazy, deceitful and ignorant. Can you imagine working to make him look good? What a wretched job.
ROFL! The press made war on him every day, NAZI. Meanwhile they give Biden a tongue bath. That isn't Trump's fault. It's the fault of the Democrat Reich and it's propaganda organ.
Trump should have tried to be less insulting and it might have helped.
.....Mr Trump showed IMMENSE civility/restraint considering all the crap they gave him
..it was the MSM/Dems/etc that were insulting--duh

Trump is vulgar, rude and dishonest.. He set the tone for his administration.
wrong--no he is not ..he's the first POTUS in a long time to be honest and not PANDER/etc

Nope.. Trump wouldn't know how to be honest about anything..
nope--he is one the most honest
Look, kid: This isn't opinion. There are.liats of his lies. Some totaling over 20,000 in just four years. If you assume an average of 8 hours of sleep a night that figures out to just under one lie per hour for every waking moment of his entire presidency.

One lie.

Every hour.

Of his entire term.

16 hours a day.

7 days a week.

365 days a year.

It's just mindboggling.

Look.kid, if you believe this your a moron.

Trump has been lying, faking it and bullying his way thru his whole life.. He can't help it. He knows NOTHING else.
And you believe Biden is honest?

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Trump needed cover because he was lazy, deceitful and ignorant. Can you imagine working to make him look good? What a wretched job.
ROFL! The press made war on him every day, NAZI. Meanwhile they give Biden a tongue bath. That isn't Trump's fault. It's the fault of the Democrat Reich and it's propaganda organ.
.....Mr Trump showed IMMENSE civility/restraint considering all the crap they gave him

wrong--no he is not ..he's the first POTUS in a long time to be honest and not PANDER/etc

Look, kid: This isn't opinion. There are.liats of his lies. Some totaling over 20,000 in just four years. If you assume an average of 8 hours of sleep a night that figures out to just under one lie per hour for every waking moment of his entire presidency.

One lie.

Every hour.

Of his entire term.

16 hours a day.

7 days a week.

365 days a year.

It's just mindboggling.

Trump has been lying, faking it and bullying his way thru his whole life.. He can't help it. He knows NOTHING else.

Yeah.. I do.. Biden is not going to ever be a liar like Trump. Trump lies compulsively about everything. Always has.

One lie.

Every hour.

Of his entire term.

16 hours a day.

7 days a week.

365 days a year.

It's just mindboggling.

Yeah.. I do.. Biden is not going to ever be a liar like Trump. Trump lies compulsively about everything. Always has.
no he hasn't ...Biden is lying and has lied--said he would be for ALL Americans -UNDENIABLY a lie --any way you cut it

One lie.

Every hour.

Of his entire term.

16 hours a day.

7 days a week.

365 days a year.

It's just mindboggling.

ROFL!

Please stop!

You're killing me!

One lie.

Every hour.

Of his entire term.

16 hours a day.

7 days a week.

365 days a year.

It's just mindboggling.

ROFL!

Please stop!

You're killing me!
I don't know about killing you but she's kicking your ass up one side and down the other.

I'd say quit while you still have a few shreds of diginity left but it far to late for that now.

One lie.

Every hour.

Of his entire term.

16 hours a day.

7 days a week.

365 days a year.

It's just mindboggling.

ROFL!

Please stop!

You're killing me!
I don't know about killing you but she's kicking your ass up one side and down the other.

I'd say quit while you still have a few shreds of diginity left but it far to late for that now.
You have a vivid imagination. "She" hasn't laid a glove on me. She's killing me with laughter.

Might have something to do with the Biden administration not attacking them every day, day in and day out, for years.
1. they started that shit BEFORE Mr Trump was elected
2. it is undeniable the MSM/etc are mostly anti-white/anti-cop/etc --they publish much crap -----it was GOOD for America that Mr Trump called them out for their bullshit
3. if your are pro-MSM that means you are:
a. stupid
b. racist/sheeple/hitler youth/hate America/etc

You're as dumb as Trump.. Do you have any higher education?

One lie.

Every hour.

Of his entire term.

16 hours a day.

7 days a week.

365 days a year.

It's just mindboggling.

ROFL!

Please stop!

You're killing me!

You have a vivid imagination. "She" hasn't laid a glove on me. She's killing me with laughter.
She handed you your ass several times in the last couple of hours, you just aren't self-aware enough to realize it.

Might have something to do with the Biden administration not attacking them every day, day in and day out, for years.
1. they started that shit BEFORE Mr Trump was elected
2. it is undeniable the MSM/etc are mostly anti-white/anti-cop/etc --they publish much crap -----it was GOOD for America that Mr Trump called them out for their bullshit
3. if your are pro-MSM that means you are:
a. stupid
b. racist/sheeple/hitler youth/hate America/etc

You're as dumb as Trump.. Do you have any higher education?
Be will.claim he has a master's in something. They all do, just like they are all wealthy job creating real estate moguls with multiple homes and trophy wives.

It's sickening to watch these Democrat Reich minions give Psaki a tongue bath every day. These are the same scum that demanded that Trump denounce racism 100 times.

On Wednesday night, the White House press corps made their embarrassing debut before White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, going from raging hyenas under Kayleigh McEnany to snoozing lapdogs for Psaki with a combination of boring, straightforward, and unserious questions with only a select few probing queries.
This was in stark contrast to the first briefings from Trump White House Press Secretaries Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and Kayleigh McEnany (with Stephanie Grisham never having held an in-person briefing during her tenure).
White House Correspondents Association president and Associated Press reporter Zeke Miller was given the pole position and he greeted Psaki with this nonsensical question: “When you are up there, do you see yourself in your primary as promoting the interests of the President or are you there to provide us the unvarnished truth so we can share that with the American people?”

Yes, it's amazing how much more we're learning in these press briefings when the Press Secretary isn't lying to the press, attacking them, denigrating or insulting them. One who doesn't react to every question as a personal attack and every reporter as her enemy.

When the Press Secretary answers questions honestly, or says "I'll get back to you" on questions she has no answer for, and then actually revisits questions from previous sessions with answers to the questions previously asked, you get a well informed press corps without the high school drama.

LMAO The press attacked Trump every day he was in office. Biden's spokesman will get soft ball questions and no one will hold him or Biden accountable for anything. Just like Barry. Nothing was ever his fault. It was Bush.

On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the head. He signed EO's and didn't even know what he was signing. Some POTUS that jack ass will be.

LMAO The press attacked Trump every day he was in office. Biden's spokesman will get soft ball questions and no one will hold him or Biden accountable for anything. Just like Barry. Nothing was ever his fault. It was Bush.

On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the head. He signed EO's and didn't even know what he was signing. Some POTUS that jack ass will be.

Well, Trump has been telling the world for 40 years that the system is rigged against him and he's treated unfairly.. So, I guess he wins the victim prize.

Well, Trump has been telling the world for 40 years that the system is rigged against him and he's treated unfairly.. So, I guess he wins the victim prize.

Not a victim if its true. The Press and the Dems hounded Trump the entire four years he was in office. That's why Trump used Twitter. He could get his message out without going through the biased press.

And you can't say the Dem House didn't do everything they could to get Trump out of office. All it took was a fraudulent election.

Not a victim if its true. The Press and the Dems hounded Trump the entire four years he was in office. That's why Trump used Twitter. He could get his message out without going through the biased press.

And you can't say the Dem House didn't do everything they could to get Trump out of office. All it took was a fraudulent election.

Trump's fringe people like the 3%ers militia don't accept voting. They are losers in more way than just the election...

They lose the vote and then threaten the government.. This is who you have aligned yourself with.

When you were a kid did you say the pledge of allegiance and sing America the beautiful? Did you take 7th grade civics? Do you know how voting works?

Why do you think you have any right to threaten Congressman or Senators if you lose any election?

What sort of government would you prefer? Do you want a monarchy or dictatorship? Authoritarian or theocracy.. How about Fascism like under Hitler or Mussolini?

Trump's fringe people like the 3%ers militia don't accept voting. They are losers in more way than just the election...

They lose the vote and then threaten the government.. This is who you have aligned yourself with.

When you were a kid did you say the pledge of allegiance and sing America the beautiful? Did you take 7th grade civics? Do you know how voting works?

Why do you think you have any right to threaten Congressman or Senators if you lose any election?

What sort of government would you prefer? Do you want a monarchy or dictatorship? Authoritarian or theocracy.. How about Fascism like under Hitler or Mussolini?
No one cares about your delusions. No one likes your fraudulent fuhrer.

It's sickening to watch these Democrat Reich minions give Psaki a tongue bath every day. These are the same scum that demanded that Trump denounce racism 100 times.

On Wednesday night, the White House press corps made their embarrassing debut before White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, going from raging hyenas under Kayleigh McEnany to snoozing lapdogs for Psaki with a combination of boring, straightforward, and unserious questions with only a select few probing queries.
This was in stark contrast to the first briefings from Trump White House Press Secretaries Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and Kayleigh McEnany (with Stephanie Grisham never having held an in-person briefing during her tenure).
White House Correspondents Association president and Associated Press reporter Zeke Miller was given the pole position and he greeted Psaki with this nonsensical question: “When you are up there, do you see yourself in your primary as promoting the interests of the President or are you there to provide us the unvarnished truth so we can share that with the American people?”

Yes, it's amazing how much more we're learning in these press briefings when the Press Secretary isn't lying to the press, attacking them, denigrating or insulting them. One who doesn't react to every question as a personal attack and every reporter as her enemy.

When the Press Secretary answers questions honestly, or says "I'll get back to you" on questions she has no answer for, and then actually revisits questions from previous sessions with answers to the questions previously asked, you get a well informed press corps without the high school drama.
We aren't learning shit by listening to his excuses for not obeying his executive orders except that he's a monumental hypocrite.

During the Trump administration, all press questions were personal attacks. Almost every reporter was his enemy. They even admitted they were out to get Trump

One lie.

Every hour.

Of his entire term.

16 hours a day.

7 days a week.

365 days a year.

It's just mindboggling.

ROFL!

Please stop!

You're killing me!

She handed you your ass several times in the last couple of hours, you just aren't self-aware enough to realize it.
You're delusional, as you always are.

Forum List

Back