embarrassed democrat

vet73

Rookie
Oct 22, 2020
After the 2016 election i was never more embarrassed to be a democrat. After a trump victory, all of the whining, riots, violence was unbelievable, all because we lost. Even the Gore /Bush debacle didn’t compare. Now four years later the only thing the democrat side can talk about is corona and riots both media fueled. i assume the first three years were ok? And to hear them denounce "liars in politics" with Clintons in ear shot, don't even go there. And no stimulus for us unless the democrats get something as well, anything to make trump look bad And a tax break for people who make less than 400,000 a year. That sounds rich to me (35,000)… oh yes presidential salary ...400,000 ....please. . Never been a fan of trumps arrogance and keeps his foot in his mouth, but at least what he says is not scripted by a committee who knows what you want or need to hear, Refreshing approach for politics.

After the 2016 election i was never more embarrassed to be a democrat. After a trump victory, all of the whining, riots, violence was unbelievable, all because we lost. Even the Gore /Bush debacle didn’t compare. Now four years later the only thing the democrat side can talk about is corona and riots both media fueled. i assume the first three years were ok? And to hear them denounce "liars in politics" with Clintons in ear shot, don't even go there. And no stimulus for us unless the democrats get something as well, anything to make trump look bad And a tax break for people who make less than 400,000 a year. That sounds rich to me (35,000)… oh yes presidential salary ...400,000 ....please. . Never been a fan of trumps arrogance and keeps his foot in his mouth, but at least what he says is not scripted by a committee who knows what you want or need to hear, Refreshing approach for politics.
Biden can't get the scripted message right 99.9% of the time.

You described 70 to 90% of the silent majority.
Americans have had enough, and this election it will show.

Meanwhile, back in reality, that are many times more Trump-to-Biden voter than Clinton-to-Trump voters.

That, and the OP being a newbie chanting obvious propaganda days before the election, makes his origin obvious.
Lol. Sure .democrats deserve the thrashing rhwy are gonna get. .

The ability to experience embarrassment is the first step to becoming an ex-democrat.

Meanwhile, back in reality, that are many times more Trump-to-Biden voter than Clinton-to-Trump voters.

That, and the OP being a newbie chanting obvious propaganda days before the election, makes his origin obvious.

Who the hell voted for Trump in 2016 as a wild card? I didn't, thankfully others were smarter.

In 2020, everyone will vote Trump. Trumpslide 2020!

While I can see how you would assume that, my stand is “say no” to politics as usual. I just want someone with a backbone in charge before we divide our country or sell it out. United we stand.

Why It’s Important for Trump to Win

a summary by the author: Finally, the #1 reason to want a Trump victory would be simply to see massive crowds of Trump haters weeping on TV, a repeat of 2016, but much worse. I would just love to see the likes of Nicole Wallace, Joy Reid, Chris Hayes, Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon, and Lawrence O’Donnell, their faces grim, lashing out at Trump voters as racists, misogynists, haters, etc. Get out the popcorn!

Forum List

Back