Emasculating the male

Anyone worth anything does not have to prove their self confidence to anybody.

I said it has it's place not that it takes the place of real courage. Bravado alone is worthless but used wisely and backed up by real bravery can ward off an attack or impress someone at the right moment. It's not always about proving something.

LOL what irony, the right wing conservatives, who worship at the feet of a bully and buffoon, who will now lead them to the promised land they can't get to on their own, now blame their imaginary left for their own weakness. I addressed them in link below. Pogo got it right. Americans don't support America and actually expect a lying idiot who uses China steel in his buildings and has his products made in China to raise them up. Too too funny.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

"There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve, then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us." Pogo

LOL what irony, the right wing conservatives, who worship at the feet of a bully and buffoon,

Well it would be ironic if it were true but it isn't. Conservatives want our Republic to survive. Trump is our best hope of doing that and restoring America after 8 years of it being trashed by the Obama administration. Hillary will finish the destruction Obama started.

American conservatives have a tendency to conflate bravado with strength.

Sometimes but not when it comes to Trump. His accomplishments prove you wrong, much to your regret.

This guy (??) goes out of his way to be "different" and make himself look like a chick, then when someone makes any kind of a negative comment he (??) will throw a hissy fit. If you don't want the bad attention along with the good, then don't make a spectacle of yourself.

This kind of thing only bothers a man who isn't confident in his own masculinity.

That's the usual bilge you guys use to try and silence others.

I for one have no doubts about my masculinity, I just hate to see other men become this sort of "thing".
Why does what other men do concern you so much?

If nobody was so concerned about what other people were doing, then there wouldn't be a need for this message board at all, would there? Pretty much all we do here is criticize or praise other people...

This freak certainly isn't manly. The ad campaign isn't directed to men anyway. The ad isn't appearing in Field and Stream but Cover Girl. It is directed to women. It is women who are supposed to want to emulate this freak and run out to buy his makeup.

The gamble is that women today would rather look like men pretending to look like women than any real women.

This is what the Left wants. Make men sissies. By removing the masculine in the male, they remove his power. They also diminish discrimination - in their minds at least.

CoverGirl Announces Its First Male CoverGirl Spokesmodel
Emasculate? Ouch!
It seems to be so painful! (in every sense) ;) lol
Anyways emasculating all the males is almost impossible I think.
If a man is a real man nobody could emasculate him! :)

This is what the Left wants. Make men sissies. By removing the masculine in the male, they remove his power. They also diminish discrimination - in their minds at least.

CoverGirl Announces Its First Male CoverGirl Spokesmodel
Emasculate? Ouch!
It seems to be so painful! (in every sense) ;) lol
Anyways emasculating all the males is almost impossible I think.
If a man is a real man nobody could emasculate him! :)

It's what we're teaching our children.

Forum List

Back