New teen CoverGirl is a boy

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This guy looks like a pedophiles dream.

57fcda641a00006e145b88fc.jpeg

Meet The First Ever Male CoverGirl, James Charles

He’s the first ever male CoverGirl, an honor revealed Tuesday on Katy Perry’s Instagram.

“Just wrapped another great @CoverGirl shoot. Honored to have the pleasure to announce the very first COVERBOY, James Charles! Follow him @JCharlesBeauty!” she captioned a photo of the two of them.

James Charles, who only started trying makeup a year ago, will appear in campaigns for CoverGirl’s newest mascara, “So Lashy.” The brand explained in a press release that its newest launch is designed to work on all lash types, and shared why he’s the perfect person to front the campaign.

Meet The First Ever Male CoverGirl, James Charles | Huffington Post

Lucky kid. I've been petitioning to be the next CoverGirl for years, but they never respond to my emails. :(

He’s the first ever male CoverGirl, an honor revealed Tuesday on Katy Perry’s Instagram.
“Just wrapped another great @CoverGirl shoot. Honored to have the pleasure to announce the very first COVERBOY, James Charles! Follow him @JCharlesBeauty!” she captioned a photo of the two of them.

James Charles, who only started trying makeup a year ago, will appear in campaigns for CoverGirl’s newest mascara, “So Lashy.” The brand explained in a press release that its newest launch is designed to work on all lash types, and shared why he’s the perfect person to front the campaign.

Except he is not a prepubescent male...

Looks like a boy with makeup on. Oh wait...It IS a boy with makeup on.

They are tired of playing house.

I'm just glad our sons are boys and our daughters are girls...it's hard enough raising children w/o throwing mental illness into the mix
What makes you think only women wear makeup to hide their hideous inner character?

I'm quite sure you do....that and a pair of pumps

Looks like a boy with makeup on. Oh wait...It IS a boy with makeup on.

They are tired of playing house.

I'm just glad our sons are boys and our daughters are girls...it's hard enough raising children w/o throwing mental illness into the mix
What makes you think only women wear makeup to hide their hideous inner character?

I'm quite sure you do....that and a pair of pumps
I do have two pumps, one in the dishwasher and one in the clothes washer..oops forgot about the well pump..

Except he is not a prepubescent male...
Obviously, the idiot OP doesn't know the meaning of the word pedophile.

Forum List

Back