Emanuel: U.S. Must Stay Locked Down For 12-18 Months Until There's A Vaccine

fortunately he has no authority of any kind.
He certainly doesn't have any sort of moral authority. Too bad Real Clear Politics gives him credence by publicizing his crackpot opinions.

This is the same guy that wants to make soap and blankets out of anyone 75 and over. When he hits 75 I would like to visit him personally and help him become a bar of soap,

JO
Did he actually say that? Sounds very nazi to me. How does he feel about lamp shades?

He certainly doesn't have any sort of moral authority. Too bad Real Clear Politics gives him credence by publicizing his crackpot opinions.

This is the same guy that wants to make soap and blankets out of anyone 75 and over. When he hits 75 I would like to visit him personally and help him become a bar of soap,

JO
Did he actually say that? Sounds very nazi to me. How does he feel about lamp shades?

He said close enough

JO
Someone important as him will of course get the exemption. They are just needed and above the rift raft. We may hate communism and other revolutions around the world. But many of the get rid of these ph uks in the process before they screw the population over.

1586383371534.png

Fuck this stupid, stupid, stupid former Obama advisor.
wow two times today. :clap:

And when I Posted this weeks ago it was a gawd dam conspiracy LOL.. Suddenly it's not imagine that.

Like we keep telling the leftist loons this is invisble 911 and it's all to take our rights just look below they are planning and scheming pos m f krs.
1586389238078.png

Forum List

Back