Elon Musk Fired the Top Four Censors at Twitter "For Cause," Denying Them a Combined $122 in Golden Parachute Payouts

If he makes a whopping 1% a year that’s $2.3B.
Twitter is like me buying a new TV.
Tesla is dramatically overpriced.

SpaceX has a boondoggle of a rocket that hasn’t lifted off.

Twitter is going to cost him a lot of money and attention.

Its not smart.

Tesla is dramatically overpriced.

SpaceX has a boondoggle of a rocket that hasn’t lifted off.

Twitter is going to cost him a lot of money and attention.

Its not smart.
So an electric car is a bad idea? I mean all other electric cars can't compete. What you saying?

Thats...
1. not going to hold up.
2. Going to reverberate both there and at his other businesses. It will be harder to attract talent if they know you will steal their contracted bonuses.
We have a better chance of getting a check from Mexico to pay for the wall than Musk does of keeping that money he owes them.

That being said, I'm always perplexed at these golden parachutes. Give them all the free stock they want; if they did a good job, it will be worth a lot when they are sacked. If they did a poor job, they get what they deserve. But guaranteed money regardless of performance? Nope.

He’s a troll.

Twitter will cost him a lot of money.
Probably so in the short term, but I bet he turns it around and makes it very profitable. The potential is there, it just needs to be done right and not by sellouts.

Will it ever go public again?

Probably so in the short term, but I bet he turns it around and makes it very profitable. The potential is there, it just needs to be done right and not by sellouts.

Will it ever go public again?
Potential for what exactly? Social media sites are notorious for losing money.

Potential for what exactly? Social media sites are notorious for losing money.
Yeah, because I'm sure you've researched all their financials, amirite?:rolleyes-41:

Zuckerborg wasn't able to singlehandedly manipulate a United States presidential election without using money (hundreds of millions of dollars) he made from a social media site, boy.

Money he made from a Social Media site. Now did you have anything else retarded to post, or no?

Last edited:
Yeah, because I'm sure you've researched all their financials, amirite?:rolleyes-41:

Zuckerborg wasn't able to singlehandedly manipulate a United States presidential election without using money (hundreds of millions of dollars) he made from a social media site, boy.

Money he made from a Social Media site. Now did you have anything else retarded to post, or no?

For starters, Facebook is in a different universe than Twitter. Facebook has 2 billion active users. Twitter has 40 million mDAUs.

Second, valuations of these companies matter and their valuations aren’t exactly tied to their revenues.

I’m smarter than you but you’re too stupid to realize it.

Forum List

Back