Elon Musk Fired the Top Four Censors at Twitter "For Cause," Denying Them a Combined $122 in Golden Parachute Payouts

savage.png

Thats...
1. not going to hold up.
2. Going to reverberate both there and at his other businesses. It will be harder to attract talent if they know you will steal their contracted bonuses.
1. Tons of evidence they acted against the company, and withheld evidence from the court.
1667237745913.jpeg

Even if some jury awards them, it’ll be in 2045 and their grandkids can get the money.
2. Everyone loves Elon except extremist Leftists who think humans can change sex on a whim and science requires censorship.

Elon: Let me introduce you to my Army of lawyers.

Thats an opinion, which also is unrelated to the contract.

No, figure a year. It will get to depositions then settle.
3 words.

Breach of Contract.

Thats an opinion, which also is unrelated to the contract.

No, figure a year. It will get to depositions then settle.
For pennies on the dollar.

These clowns deliberately inflated numbers and deceived investors.

They will get nowhere near discovery and will pray to the god of woke leftist twats that the SEC takes no action.

Thats...
1. not going to hold up.
2. Going to reverberate both there and at his other businesses. It will be harder to attract talent if they know you will steal their contracted bonuses.
There is no reason it will not hold up.
He has their emails where they were talking about going against him and not cooperate with him.
He has a gazillion copies of them breaking Twitter guidelines by actively censoring and shadow banning users en masse.

And that is just two.
I guarantee you those bonuses etc. had clauses. They always do.
And insubordination, especially openly stated and discussed in writing - is one of those clauses

Forum List

Back