Elon Musk Confirms He will UNBAN TRUMP if Twitter Buyout Goes Through

. . . now. . . . if, in the next two years, his new TRUTH SOCIAL, social media app, is not taking off, and does not looking like it is going to be viable in the market place, or he intends to run for the big office, and his advisors tell him he will get more exposure on twitter. . . do you honestly think he will keep to that promise over the position of that social media company?
So you're saying any promise that Trump makes is worthless.

I think everyone agrees with that.

You voted for a serial sexual assaulter....didn't you?
You voted for a dumbass that said today that he wanted to raise taxes to fight inflation, didn't you?

You voted for a corrupt asshole that sold out his country to the Chinese, didn't you?

You voted for a traitor to his country that stole an election from the American people, didn't you?

You voted for a lowlife pedo that felt up little children every chance he got, didn't you?

You voted for the worst President this country ever had, didn't you? Dumbass!

How is allowing all opinions, and not just leftist ones, a way to run a website into the ground? Twitter will no longer be a liberal echo chamber, where Farrakhan can post and the president of the United States cannot.

I know liberals are in a panic. There is nothing more harmful to the leftist agenda that a well-informed voter.
for sure

they don't just panic, they double down on the lying, deception and name-calling

He admits himself that he does it.
I have never heard him admit that he sexually assaulted anyone.

I have heard him brag to another guy that women let men with money and power do lurid things to them. . .

. . . if you are in denial of this, and disagree with him? You are full of shit, and quite frankly? You are triggered and twisting what he said completely around. He never admitted to doing anything that a women did not want, or let him to do. . .

Twitter acquisition is “not a done deal”, @elonmusk tells #FTCar, and says the best case scenario would be if it is done within three months.

Musk says he “would reverse the permaban [permanent ban]” of Donald Trump on Twitter. Says it was a “morally bad decision and foolish in the extreme” to remove Trump in the first place.

This is interesting to see, right before midterms. Ohhh boy.

So Elon Musk is announcing his plans to run twitter into the ground. Aside from a few chuckles, no one really cares.
Are you kidding? TRUMP! going back on Twitter would give them thousands of new sign-ups, and hundreds of thousands more eyes on screens, Then we'd see dozens and dozens of new threads on here complaining about something he said, and pretty soon, Quid Pro would be yesterday's forgotten news.

I think what you're doing is best described as sour grapes.

Limits on what? Truth? Saying words like Bigly or cofefe? Talking about the election fraud? There is a simple way you could totally permanently shut Trump up on that: just produce some of the evidence the Left has been claiming it had since only a few days after the election that all of the fraud claims have been debunked that I've heard or been told a thousand times!

Of course, you gladly WOULD if you could just to shut Trump up and make him look bad further killing his chances of reelection, but you obviously can't or you already would have, because there ISN'T any proof because the election WAS stolen just as documented and confessed to, and that's why you want him shut up.

Reality to leftists isn't near as important as their feelings in the abstract.

Forum List

Back