Elon Musk calls out AOC, asks Twitter followers if they trust ‘politicians’ or ‘billionaires’

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The reason is elementary, "billionaires risk capital in order to achieve success, they generate economic activity and employ citizens. What can we say about career politicians? Not only do they lie for a living and avoid accountability, they are often a siphon on the system.

No different than career plain clothed police in Canada...

The world’s richest man, Elon Musk, is once again trolling liberals online with his Twitter posts. His latest antics were a direct poke at liberal politicians such as Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., who believe that billionaires are a bane to society and need to be heavily taxed out of existence.

On Friday morning, the eccentric billionaire, Tesla CEO and possible future owner of Twitter constructed a Twitter poll asking his 95.3 million followers whether they trust billionaires or politicians less.

Musk’s tweet read, "Who do you trust less? Real question." He provided the options of either "Politicians" or "Billionaires." As of Friday afternoon, the poll had amassed over 3 million votes, and 75.7% of participants selected "Politicians" as who they trust less, while 24.3% selected "Billionaires."

The reason is elementary, "billionaires risk capital in order to achieve success, they generate economic activity and employ citizens. What can we say about career politicians? Not only do they lie for a living and avoid accountability, they are often a siphon on the system.

The world’s richest man, Elon Musk, is once again trolling liberals online with his Twitter posts. His latest antics were a direct poke at liberal politicians such as Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., who believe that billionaires are a bane to society and need to be heavily taxed out of existence.

On Friday morning, the eccentric billionaire, Tesla CEO and possible future owner of Twitter constructed a Twitter poll asking his 95.3 million followers whether they trust billionaires or politicians less.

Musk’s tweet read, "Who do you trust less? Real question." He provided the options of either "Politicians" or "Billionaires." As of Friday afternoon, the poll had amassed over 3 million votes, and 75.7% of participants selected "Politicians" as who they trust less, while 24.3% selected "Billionaires."

Both politicians and billionaires are pure poison for the pursuit of life, liberty, happiness and freedom. In other news, I cannot comprehend this Elon Musk worship by the American Right.

Both politicians and billionaires are pure poison for the pursuit of life, liberty, happiness and freedom. In other news, I cannot comprehend this Elon Musk worship by the American Right.

lol. I can tell you I am not the American Right. I'm not even American, no matter how much the other Canadians say I am!

I don't think Mr. Musk would be offended if there were write-in votes saying "I choose God as the one I trust." I'm glad he is distancing himself from those who engage in calumny against the innocent.

Forum List

Back