Elon Musk and his tests on monkey's.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
I recall the uproar over Fauci's tests on dogs (which I 100% condemned and said he needs held accountable for) but it seems Musk is no better.

ELON Musk says his brain chip implant will be trialled on humans within six months - after lab monkeys allegedly died and others chewed off their fingers.

recently campaigners filed a lawsuit claiming it had evidence macaques used in previous trials were subjected to horrific suffering.

The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine filed the documents with the US Department of Agriculture earlier in 2022.

Elon Musk's brain chip tests left monkeys 'dying & chewing off fingers'

So is testing on animals that get treated horribly bad or only when certain people do it? (Taxpayers likely paid for all of this at that)

I recall the uproar over Fauci's tests on dogs (which I 100% condemned and said he needs held accountable for) but it seems Musk is no better.

ELON Musk says his brain chip implant will be trialled on humans within six months - after lab monkeys allegedly died and others chewed off their fingers.

recently campaigners filed a lawsuit claiming it had evidence macaques used in previous trials were subjected to horrific suffering.

The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine filed the documents with the US Department of Agriculture earlier in 2022.

So is testing on animals that get treated horribly bad or only when certain people do it? (Taxpayers likely paid for all of this at that)
I'd have to see the original paper to determine if the article was being sensationalistic. Considering the source, the chances are good.

I'd have to see the original paper to determine if the article was being sensationalistic. Considering the source, the chances are good.

Papers have been filed. The company has agreed monkey's did die. It most likely was not because of old age.

fauci intentionally tortured dogs just to see how they reacted,,
musk used monkeys for an experiment and had negative results,,

I dont see the comparison

Criminal

They should start with democrats and then work their way up to monkeys.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back