Have You Seen That Commercial? Larry Elders Simulated Bench Press Of About 250 Pounds? Oh Comon! From Relief Factor

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Maybe some of us have seen it. One of many "Relief Factor" ads starring Larry Elders. This is probably a newer one. About half way into the ad, you will see Larry on a bench, with a standard bar and 4 " 50 pound weights",,,yah right! maybe they were custom made of plastic? and I am guessing most of us have seen Larry Elders in a T-Shirt in some of his ads, He's not exactly about 6 feet 225 or more pounds. and all muscle bound. So whats with this ad showing Larry Elders benching a simulated 250ish pounds?

Maybe some of us have seen it. One of many "Relief Factor" ads starring Larry Elders. This is probably a newer one. About half way into the ad, you will see Larry on a bench, with a standard bar and 4 " 50 pound weights",,,yah right! maybe they were custom made of plastic? and I am guessing most of us have seen Larry Elders in a T-Shirt in some of his ads, He's not exactly about 6 feet 225 or more pounds. and all muscle bound. So whats with this ad showing Larry Elders benching a simulated 250ish pounds?
what ad is that??
got a link??

I havent,,
as someone that could barely walk or stand under my own weight 3 yrs ago relief factor has made it possible that I can now do those things and more..
all the doctors could do is give me pain killers and said get used to it,,
Proper physical therapy with a good pain reliever.

well, if you have seen at least one ad where larry is just wearing a T-Shirt, he does not look like someone who has worked out regularly his whole life. he has an average phsique, not the largest bicepts, or well developed upper body. remeber the early ads when he was wearing a full suit, he looks pretty big. then later on i saw him in a current ad wearing just a shirt or T-shirt, and he did not look anywhere near the size he looked a while ago in a suit.

Proper physical therapy with a good pain reliever.
that doesnt always help when arthritis gets a hold on you like it does on me,,

and pain relievers do nothing but mask the pain,, they never fix the problem,,

do you even know what is in relief factor??

that doesnt always help when arthritis gets a hold on you like it does on me,,

and pain relievers do nothing but mask the pain,, they never fix the problem,,

do you even know what is in relief factor??
I always look up ingredients when I see these commercials and I wasn’t impressed.

well, if you have seen at least one ad where larry is just wearing a T-Shirt, he does not look like someone who has worked out regularly his whole life. he has an average phsique, not the largest bicepts, or well developed upper body. remeber the early ads when he was wearing a full suit, he looks pretty big. then later on i saw him in a current ad wearing just a shirt or T-shirt, and he did not look anywhere near the size he looked a while ago in a suit.
You mean he's aging, like every human does? Shocking!

Bench pressing 230 (bar and weights) is what MOST kids in High School can do without a LOT of training.

HOWEVER -- he does SEEM to be doing it too easily. LOL...

And I never looked at the bar -- because "you know" is spotting for him.

You know what youtube is, right?
I don’t use YouTube to watch RWers pushing products.

I just looked up Relief Factor ingredients for the 2nd time.
I’ve been on a plant diet for over 3 years and I consume these natural ingredients in great quantity; they don’t prevent pain.

I will say that if they work for some people, power to them.

Forum List

Back