Elizabeth Warren vows to be discriminatory when assembling her cabinet if she wins.

I had to google what a "non-binary person" was. . . . SO I thought, maybe I would put my results here in case you guys didn't know what that is either. :71:

Why didn't she just say, hippie, or freak, or, "mentally ill?" :auiqs.jpg: Or. .. when I was at Uni, there was a place all the dope smokers went for pizza, my pop called it. .. . . "the fringe element."

:abgg2q.jpg:

5_Devin%252520Norelle.jpg
gender-neutral-non-binary-apa-style-they.jpg
non-binary-peoples-day.jpg
image.webp
15419398439_dbe2f63f48_k.jpg

I had to google what a "non-binary person" was. . . . SO I thought, maybe I would put my results here in case you guys didn't know what that is either. :71:

Why didn't she just say, hippie, or freak, or, "mentally ill?" :auiqs.jpg: Or. .. when I was at Uni, there was a place all the dope smokers went for pizza, my pop called it. .. . . "the fringe element."

image.webp

I hate to disappoint you, but there is no such gender as "non-binary". There is a man, and a woman, and then there is some extremely rare genetic disorder.

661.jpg

Last edited:
They will be discriminating for the noble cause, not fact, of diversity so it’s OK because of the greater good that is achieved.

image.webp

I hate to disappoint you, but there is no such gender as "non-binary". There is a man, and a woman, and then there is some extremely rare genetic disorder.

I have to tell you though, I saw two of these folks in my grocery store the other day, they had two little kids with them?

I honestly could not tell which was the mom and which was the dad. :71:

They has the same hair cuts, both really fat, the guy had tits as big as hers. . and they were both wearing make-up and dyed hair with tons of piercings.

I honestly did not know. . . but then, I didn't want to stare either.

:1peleas:

I really felt sort of sorry for the kids . . . . . . in a few years to tell the truth.

What you have to ask is, ......What are the Asian powers doing at the same time?

Did that racist, fascist, misogynistic Donald Trump publicly proclaim that he’d hire only white Christian heterosexual men? What if he would have?
Warren promises at least half of her Cabinet will be 'women and nonbinary people' if elected president
Another dumb false equivalence.

It was a very smart post, no false equivalency at all.

Warren is a racist. She is not only racist in her statements. Her racist acts go back to her college days.

Did that racist, fascist, misogynistic Donald Trump publicly proclaim that he’d hire only white Christian heterosexual men? What if he would have?
Warren promises at least half of her Cabinet will be 'women and nonbinary people' if elected president

Warren is a racist. She is not only racist in her statements. Her racist acts go back to her college days.
Yes it was dumb. First off women are not a race, and nonbinary includes all races. Now her saying she will include people in her cabinet who actually have been left out of decision making is not a bad idea. This is another false equivalence from a member of the stormfront gang.

Yes it was dumb. First off women are not a race, and nonbinary includes all races. Now her saying she will include people in her cabinet who actually have been left out of decision making is not a bad idea. This is another false equivalence from a member of the stormfront gang.

Oh so now racism is defined only between races... leftists changing the definition every time it is brought up, how convenient!

You are a racist black supremacist. That's probably why you want to restrict the definition so as not to be cast as the racist you clearly are.

In all fairness to Senator Warren, any Dem president will have a "diverse" Cabinet.

We all remember the jokes about President Obama's Cabinets being mostly Caucasian. No one, of course, dared to criticize him harshly.

But a Caucasian Dem president would be forced to prove his/her liberal bona fides by having a really representative Cabinet.

I thought you people hated discriminatory decisions and actions?
WTF...you people are so lost and twisted.

"Non Binary" is just the current euphemism for what we old timers call "Sexual Deviants".

I'd be in favor of Warren appointing a Pimp to serve as Secretary of Transportation.

Maybe start encourage people to drive Pimpmobiles again?

image.webp

You left her out...

NS with baby.jpg

If she wins. In the past I would have said we would have more of a chance of Trump and congress holding hands and singing kumbaya together with Hillary Clinton beatboxing in the background...but you never know.

Forum List

Back