Elizabeth Warren to Republicans Did You Fall Down Hit Your Head and Wake Up In 1950's

Warren makes sense. The Right has no answers, so they make fun of her.

We have answers, you just don't like them. Our issues are Iran, selling baby parts, illegal immigration etc.... your issues are gay marriage, African safari's, and Caitlyn Jenner.

We're more concerned about the lying African than an African lion.

The issues the progressives care about are the destruction of the middle class, poverty in America, equal rights for all Americans ect ect...

The right is more concerned about confederate flags, Mexicans picking tomatoes for $3.00 per hour, not being able to walk up and down the street with firearms, and of course any of the outright lies that Fox News presents to them. Speaking of one of these lies, planned parenthood does not sell baby parts. That was a lie. (Source below) While I don't condone abortion in most cases, the fact is that the federal money used to fund planned parenthood isn't used in abortions, rather for women's health services such as cancer screenings, and other necessities.

No Planned Parenthood wasn t caught on video selling dead baby parts

Yes they do sell baby parts. So far five videos proves it. Only an idiot would argue against that overwhelming evidence.

If PP just stuck to cancer screenings and the like and stopped aborting innocent lives and selling them off piece by piece, I wouldn't have a problem with them.

So you disagree with your rightwing nut pals who claim that there's nothing in the Constitution that authorizes federal taxation and spending for healthcare?

Abortion and selling dead baby parts isn't healthcare.

Yes they do sell baby parts.

No they don't. They provide for the optional donation of fetus tissue to research firms and schools. They are reimbursed for their efforts by the firms and schools with set fees.

Set fees? You idiot they were negotiating fees in the videos. You all need to stop the lying, most certainly when we know you are lying

No they don't. They provide for the optional donation of fetus tissue to research firms and schools. They are reimbursed for their efforts by the firms and schools with set fees.

Yep, that's the lie they're going with. Yet the video's doesn't support that narrative.

If what you say were true, which it's not, explain why one body part cost more than another?

Set fees? You idiot they were negotiating fees in the videos. You all need to stop the lying, most certainly when we know you are lying
Those fees are between 30 and 100 dollars. The only ones who are lying are the ones claiming Planned Parenthood did something illegal. It's an O'keefe plan. But it didn't work.

It's the story of a boy crying "Wolfe"

or

or

Those fees are between 30 and 100 dollars. The only ones who are lying are the ones claiming Planned Parenthood did something illegal. It's an O'keefe plan. But it didn't work.

or

or

I have no idea what your silly videos are all about. I assume it's just a way to deflect from the fact that PP is selling baby parts. The State of Texas has launched an investigation into PP. I'll let you when they start prosecuting.

Hahahaha good one Senator, except you fucking know very well.........

They didn't fall. They didn't hit their heads. They just never got out of the 50's

there wasn't anything wrong with the 1950's. Back then they had REAL moderate Democrats. NOW all you have is snakes like: Warren, Obama, dirty Harry Reid, botox Pelosi and of course the corrupted to her eyeballs the Hillary

Yep, that's the lie they're going with. Yet the video's doesn't support that narrative.

If what you say were true, which it's not, explain why one body part cost more than another?

What law was broken by the establish procurement procedures.

But the 1993 law also makes allowances for "reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue."

The fees Nucatola discusses in the video likely fall under that definition, experts told PolitiFact.

3. Nothing specifies how much appropriate fees should be.

What counts as a "reasonable payment" is not explicitly outlined in the law. Organizations don’t have to publicly report how much they are charging buyers that process the tissue and isolate specific cells before selling them to researchers. Activists in the videos were posing as brokers and went back and forth with Nucatola to get her to disclose Planned Parenthood’s fees.

"The amounts she cites do not appear to be out of the ordinary, but no one knows because there is no registry or compendium of fees charged by organizations (or) institutions supplying fetal tissue," said Arthur Caplan, director of the Division of Medical Ethics at New York University’s Langone Medical Center. "When she haggles about fees, that does not appear to me to be trying to profit."

4. There are no regulations for what brokers charge researchers, either.

While abortion clinics or hospitals sometimes provide tissue directly to researchers, organizations or private companies like the tissue brokers mentioned above often act as middlemen. Profiteering may be occurring on this level, Caplan said.

PolitiFact Sheet 8 things to know about the Planned Parenthood controversy PolitiFact

or

or

I have no idea what your silly videos are all about. I assume it's just a way to deflect from the fact that PP is selling baby parts. The State of Texas has launched an investigation into PP. I'll let you when they start prosecuting.

Indiana already tried and came up with zip, so good luck with that.

The GOP is quickly becoming a loony bin run by loonies. They really do want to run this country backwards.

Only if you make a living selling body parts. Warren calling anyone a loon is the pot calling the kettle black.

Warren makes sense. The Right has no answers, so they make fun of her.

We have answers, you just don't like them. Our issues are Iran, selling baby parts, illegal immigration etc.... your issues are gay marriage, African safari's, and Caitlyn Jenner.

We're more concerned about the lying African than an African lion.

The issues the progressives care about are the destruction of the middle class, poverty in America, equal rights for all Americans ect ect...

The right is more concerned about confederate flags, Mexicans picking tomatoes for $3.00 per hour, not being able to walk up and down the street with firearms, and of course any of the outright lies that Fox News presents to them. Speaking of one of these lies, planned parenthood does not sell baby parts. That was a lie. (Source below) While I don't condone abortion in most cases, the fact is that the federal money used to fund planned parenthood isn't used in abortions, rather for women's health services such as cancer screenings, and other necessities.

No Planned Parenthood wasn t caught on video selling dead baby parts

Yes they do sell baby parts. So far five videos proves it. Only an idiot would argue against that overwhelming evidence.

If PP just stuck to cancer screenings and the like and stopped aborting innocent lives and selling them off piece by piece, I wouldn't have a problem with them.

So you disagree with your rightwing nut pals who claim that there's nothing in the Constitution that authorizes federal taxation and spending for healthcare?

Abortion and selling dead baby parts isn't healthcare.

Are you fucking retarded? You're the one who said the other aspects of government funded healthcare you were okay with.

Try the question again, cracker.

6550fdede665c3d0adf96af91c7c36a1.jpg
A conservative Republican gets kicked out of a bar. Why? Because it's Bruce Jenner.

or

or

Indiana already tried and came up with zip, so good luck with that.

Indiana's Planned Parenthoods don't have the program so how could they be in violation? You keep following me around and I keep smacking you on the nose like a puppy. Slow learner?

:lol:

i gave my car to a man and he reimbursed me for my efforts to the tune of $10,000.

But I didn't sell it to him.

Fucking priceless.

Please, you left that pile of junk at the shop where the mechanic had to put a lean on it so he could pass it on to the junk yard for the usual three hundred dollars fee.

They've had these videos for some time now, why haven't there been any prosecutions? If it's so plain that they are chopping up babies to harvest their baby part to sell on the open market, who has been charge with the crime?

Like the phrases your kind use...."we want our country back" that is stupid trash talk.

so saying someone fell down and hit their head and woke up in the 1950's isn't LOONY?

That is just TRASH talk for the use of division and hate

which seems to be all the elected idiot Progressive/democrats are good for in this and age

Forum List

Back