Elizabeth Warren threatens to withhold US aid from Israel if it doesn't give up land..A QUID PRO QUO

I wonder if LIBETALISM is a stronger force than threatening Israel for Most Jews....HEY...THIS IA A QUID PRO QUO....What say you brain dead liberals....show us your HYPOCRISY!!....How can ANY DEMONRAT NOT see the lies of the top elite of your party of INFANTICIDE?

------------

INDIANOLA, Iowa — Elizabeth Warren issued a warning to Israel if it continues building settlements in the West Bank. The Massachusetts senator was asked after a town hall in Iowa whether she was open to making U.S. aid conditional on an agreement with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to halt construction in a territory Israel won in a defensive war in 1967, which is home to about 3 million Palestinians and roughly 400,000 Jews. "Right now, Netanyahu says that he is going to take Israel in a direction of increasing settlements. That does not move us toward a two-state solution. It is the official policy of the United States of America to support a two-state solution. And if Israel is moving in the opposite direction, everything's on the table," she told reporters at Simpson College in Indianola on Sunday.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

The law doesn't apply if a Dem does it, totally Different.

Again, how does this benefit Warren personally?

What Trump is being investigated for is using the power of the Presidency for his own personal gain. And withholding tax payer funds to get a foreign country to investigate his political rival.

Your narrative about Warren seems to be missing the key elements central to the inquiry.

What Trump is being investigated for is using the power of the Presidency for his own personal gain. And withholding tax payer funds to get a foreign country to investigate his political rival.

Your narrative about Warren seems to be missing the key elements central to the inquiry.[/QUOTE]

AHAHAHAHAHA see what I mean ^^^. Riiiiiight she's not buying anti Israel votes with OUR tax money. :21::21::21:

Warren isn’t fit to be the president! You know it’s funny that the democrats are blind because you have a democrat who has been to Iraq. She has experience but you want a democrat who lied to get a job

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Warren never lied to get a job.

AHAHAHAHAHA see what I mean ^^^. Riiiiiight she's not buying anti Israel votes with OUR tax money. :21::21::21:

And when I ask you how this benefits Warren personally.....you flee.

Which demonstrates my point elegantly. Thank you.

Last edited:

Your narrative about Warren seems to be missing the key elements central to the inquiry.

And when I ask you how this benefits Warren personally.....you flee.

Which demonstrates my point elegantly. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I just told you how it benefits her personally, you stepped in it with both feet. (points and laughs) :auiqs.jpg:

I wonder if LIBETALISM is a stronger force than threatening Israel for Most Jews....HEY...THIS IA A QUID PRO QUO....What say you brain dead liberals....show us your HYPOCRISY!!....How can ANY DEMONRAT NOT see the lies of the top elite of your party of INFANTICIDE?

------------

INDIANOLA, Iowa — Elizabeth Warren issued a warning to Israel if it continues building settlements in the West Bank. The Massachusetts senator was asked after a town hall in Iowa whether she was open to making U.S. aid conditional on an agreement with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to halt construction in a territory Israel won in a defensive war in 1967, which is home to about 3 million Palestinians and roughly 400,000 Jews. "Right now, Netanyahu says that he is going to take Israel in a direction of increasing settlements. That does not move us toward a two-state solution. It is the official policy of the United States of America to support a two-state solution. And if Israel is moving in the opposite direction, everything's on the table," she told reporters at Simpson College in Indianola on Sunday.

You stupid fuck. Is Warren get to own that land?
Doesnt have to asshole....apparently you don't know what quid pro quo means....low IQ shows with the morons....doesn't own the land...ROTFLMFAO!

------------

Elizabeth Warren threatens to withhold US aid from Israel if it doesn't give up land..A QUID PRO QUO

You are straight up retarded, dude.

It's posters like you that have ruined this board.
But it is assholes like you that keep us laughing at your stupidity...

quid pro quo
/ˌkwid ˌprō ˈkwō/
noun
  1. a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something!!!!!

------------

You took the words out of my mouth.
Take the hook out while you are there....fish!

------------

wonder if LIBETALISM is a stronger force than threatening Israel for Most Jews....HEY...THIS IA A QUID PRO QUO....What say you brain dead liberals....show us your HYPOCRISY!!....How can ANY DEMONRAT NOT see the lies of the top elite of your party of INFANTICIDE?
Are you concerned Trump will show Israel the same love he showed to the Kurds? How does a two-state solution work in Palestine if the Jews steal all the land??
23231100_1675808365797172_6747166289929070572_n.jpg

Balfour at 100: Cornerstone of the Zionist Settler Colonization of Palestine – CAIA

Nice fake maps. There was no Palestine in 1946, 1947 or 1967.

------------

And how does this benefit Warren personally?

Does her campaign benefit?

In 1991 Bush told Israel that the U.S. would not give Israel $10 million in loan guarantees until Israel stopped building settlements in the West Bank and Gaza. Settlements are illegal under international law.

OMG

It's a Quid Pro Oh fuck no!

In 1991 George H.W. Bush Took on the Israel Lobby, and Paid for It
Thanks for reminding me...another commie with NO Knowledge of anything!
Barack Obama, the real king of the quid pro quo - Washington Times
Sep 25, 2019 · Funny how after eight years of Barack Obama quid pro quo-ing here, there and everywhere, it's only now Democrats care. It's only ...

------------

wonder if LIBETALISM is a stronger force than threatening Israel for Most Jews....HEY...THIS IA A QUID PRO QUO....What say you brain dead liberals....show us your HYPOCRISY!!....How can ANY DEMONRAT NOT see the lies of the top elite of your party of INFANTICIDE?
Are you concerned Trump will show Israel the same love he showed to the Kurds? How does a two-state solution work in Palestine if the Jews steal all the land??

Balfour at 100: Cornerstone of the Zionist Settler Colonization of Palestine – CAIA

So what?

------------

I'd like to thank you for your enlightened contribution to the topic.

Name calling is the best way to win people over to your point of view.
How many times we supposed to listen to an idiot be an idiot before we get tired of it?

Nobody has infinite patience.

------------

I hope the Jews kill all the muslims...and you know why scumbag?

RDM73a.jpg

SOMEBODY DID SOMETHING!!!!!

------------

Is her campaign going to benefit from her plan?
/——/ Yes the Jew haters will donate to her campaign.

------------

So what?

So if you're gonna whine like a little twat, post real maps.

------------

Politically pandering to jackasses like you!

------------

Is her campaign going to benefit from her plan?
/——/ Yes the Jew haters will donate to her campaign.

Stating policy is not the same as Quid Pro Quo you fucking asshole.

------------

She's not asking for a foreign country to interfere with our elections. Nor is she trying to get foreign investigations into her political rivals.

Just obliterating your latest silly conspiracy.

------------

She's not asking for a foreign country to interfere with our elections. Nor is she trying to get foreign investigations into her political rivals.

Just obliterating your latest silly conspiracy.

She's not asking for a foreign country to interfere with our elections.

I agree, foreign countries shouldn't expose Dem corruption if it interferes with our elections.

That would be wrong.

Dem corruption should remain hidden. Forever.

We need a law to state that, explicitly.

Forum List

Back