Elizabeth Warren publicly acknowledges she is not fit for public office

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
While delivering a commencement speech this past Friday, Warren made it very clear to the American people that she is not fit for public office.
Speaking to graduates on Friday, Warren began by congratulating the students for their acheivement. But the speech quickly derailed into Warren just bashing President Donald Trump for his decisions and governing policies.

“I’m trying to keep this apolitical but I can’t help myself"…
She's publicly acknowledging her inability to control herself and her emotions (much like Hitlery Clinton). Can you imagine someone like that sitting in the Oval Office? What happens when she's "triggered" by Vladimir Putin? Does she enter the nuclear launch codes and then tell the American people "I can't help myself"? What happens when she needs to deliver a speech before the U.N. but can't help herself from ranting like a lunatic because Iran doesn't permit transgenders to use the bathroom of their choice?

Someone who "can't help themselves" should not be sitting in the U.S. Senate and sure as hell can't be sitting in the White House. We need rational, intelligent people who are under control holding public office.

Elizabeth Warren turns college graduation ceremony into Trump-bashing speech: ‘I can’t help myself’

duh.jpg

I thought that's why they were running her. Running unqualified candidates seems to be their thing.

While delivering a commencement speech this past Friday, Warren made it very clear to the American people that she is not fit for public office.
Speaking to graduates on Friday, Warren began by congratulating the students for their acheivement. But the speech quickly derailed into Warren just bashing President Donald Trump for his decisions and governing policies.

She's publicly acknowledging her inability to control herself and her emotions (much like Hitlery Clinton). Can you imagine someone like that sitting in the Oval Office? What happens when she's "triggered" by Vladimir Putin? Does she enter the nuclear launch codes and then tell the American people "I can't help myself"? What happens when she needs to deliver a speech before the U.N. but can't help herself from ranting like a lunatic because Iran doesn't permit transgenders to use the bathroom of their choice?

Someone who "can't help themselves" should not be sitting in the U.S. Senate and sure as hell can't be sitting in the White House. We need rational, intelligent people who are under control holding public office.

Elizabeth Warren turns college graduation ceremony into Trump-bashing speech: ‘I can’t help myself’

The far left do that all the time here on this board, they have nothing they want to discuss, they just push debunked far left religious narratives.

The fact that you can't even acknowledge that Trump is a whiny little bitch makes this thread of yours on Warren so fucking stupid. Who cares if Warren reacts with emotion to our president? Trump gets triggered by a washed up beauty queen and goes on a 3AM Twitter rant about her and you are complaining about this? Why are you so pathetically immature that you can't admit what a snowflake Trump is but will rant about a single phrase uttered by Warren? The double standard is so shockingly obvious but you are too dense to realize it.

Last edited:

The fact that you can't even acknowledge that Trump is a whiny little bitch makes this thread of yours on Warren so fucking stupid. Who cares if Warren reacts with emotion to our president? Trump gets triggered by a washed up beauty queen and goes on a 3AM Twitter rant about her and you are complaining about this? Why are you so pathetically immature that you can't admit what a snowflake Trump is but will rant about a single phrase uttered by Warren? The double standard is so shockingly obvious but you are too dense to realize it.

And a far left drone chimes in and proves my comments!

The fact that you can't even acknowledge that Trump is a whiny little bitch makes this thread of yours on Warren so fucking stupid. Who cares if Warren reacts with emotion to our president?
Every single registered voter in the U.S. should care.
Why are you so pathetically immature that you can't admit what a snowflake Trump is but will rant about a single phrase uttered by Warren?
Has President Trump publicly stated that he is incapable of stopping himself?

The public has acknowledged that much a long time ago.

She seems to care more about her face than the country. Let the consistent supply of surgery never run out!

I read excerpts from President Trump's speech and as this article points out - what a difference.
Just so we’re clear … while President Donald Trump was talking to graduates at Liberty University about faith and freedom, Elizabeth Warren was bullying her political opponents, cracking stupid jokes and encouraging heavy drinking.
That really illustrates the difference between a conservative and a progressive. A conservative promotes liberty, a progressive promotes alcohol, drugs, and promiscuity.

Elizabeth Warren Embarrasses Herself During Graduation Speech - Students LAUGH At Her...

The fact that you can't even acknowledge that Trump is a whiny little bitch makes this thread of yours on Warren so fucking stupid. Who cares if Warren reacts with emotion to our president?
Every single registered voter in the U.S. should care.
Why are you so pathetically immature that you can't admit what a snowflake Trump is but will rant about a single phrase uttered by Warren?
Has President Trump publicly stated that he is incapable of stopping himself?
Oh Christ he doesn't have to say that. His behavior speaks for himself. You know I'm right but you're too much of a wuss to admit it.

Oh Christ he doesn't have to say that. His behavior speaks for himself. You know I'm right but you're too much of a wuss to admit it.
What are you talking about? I've bashed him for golfing too much and not being in the Oval Office enough. I'm the first to admit when President Trump isn't doing something right. But so far - his Twitter posts are fine to anyone who isn't a left-wing fragile snowflake.

He hasn't made an inappropriate post about national security, or foreign policy, etc. Basically, all he does is spank progressives which is what causes you lefties to lose your shit about his comments.

Wow what a reach

1a175320f22a2bad6919bcf4469141f1_longarmjpg-long-arm-meme_280-420.jpeg

The only person who can decide whether a candidate is 'fit' for public office is the American voter.

Despite being (the 1st candidate) under multiple FBI investigations days out from the election, the DNC and American voter allowed Hillary Clinton to remain on the ballot, and millions voted for her.

Consider D-Hank Johnson: This guy believed the ISLAND of Guam would FLIP OVER if we placed 1 more US military member on the island...and people voted for him.

Consider D-Maxine Waters: She can't even tell the difference between Crimea and North Korea, and people still voted for her.

Consider R-Trump: Absolutely zero political experience, and America chose him over career politician Hillary Clinton.

Crazy as a bedbug or corrupt as hell, it makes no difference...people will vote for it.

Liz Warren thinks being perky and lying with enthusiasm makes good presidential material.....

I can appreciate that sentiment. I reached much the same conclusion upon hearing a drastically naïve Trump admit on being President, “This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

I can appreciate that sentiment. I reached much the same conclusion upon hearing a drastically naïve Trump admit on being President, “This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”
That is astoundingly naïve. But still not problematic. A person who says they have no self-control is a problem if they are sitting in the White House.

That is astoundingly naïve. But still not problematic. A person who says they have no self-control is a problem if they are sitting in the White House.
"I can't help myself" is a commonly used phrase implying something holds importance to someone. How you can twist that into meaning she has no self- control is laughable.
No self-control? Take a look at donnies twitter account.

She is not fit?

All that is required is selling your soul to the DNC and towing the party line.

In the interim, pass legislation that you don't even read and continue to protest and rant and rave.

In return, the pay off is a fabulous lavish retirement and free health care, real health care, for life.

What are you talking about? I've bashed him for golfing too much and not being in the Oval Office enough. I'm the first to admit when President Trump isn't doing something right. But so far - his Twitter posts are fine to anyone who isn't a left-wing fragile snowflake.

He hasn't made an inappropriate post about national security, or foreign policy, etc. Basically, all he does is spank progressives which is what causes you lefties to lose your shit about his comments.
So are you really just going to deny that Trump is petty, immature, and completely unprofessional at his job despite the overwhelming evidence?

Forum List

Back