Elizabeth Warren goes full "science": last year, i got the covid vaccine, this year the flu vaccine, if CDC says put the mask back on, i'll put it on!

This world will be inherited by the intelligent while the unvaxed die off. What’s the big deal? God knows what he is doing. :)

I thought you brainiacs from the non-vaxers said she'd be dead by now taking the shotz...How does it feel to be wrong every damn day of yer life?

To thinking people, the problem with the Pandemic wasn't the always-evolving guidance from the CDC; it was the neurotic directives from Leftist governors (and Leftists school boards and superintendents) that decimated the economy, and forced the American people to endure near-depression conditions to protect themselves from a disease that, while serious, was only a serious threat to a small percentage of the population. Had the directives been SCIENCE-BASED, they would have applied to the vulnerable population only, with the rest of us cautioned simply to not be stupid about it.

But just for laughs, the Pandemic gave us hilarious mental pictures of Leftists driving alone in their cars, wearing a protective mask. "Save me from my neurotic self!" they seemed to be saying.

This world will be inherited by the intelligent while the unvaxed die off. What’s the big deal? God knows what he is doing. :)
A daring piece of banter .
But ill judged .imho .

Just a hint, so that you get one thing right --- the indications are that there is a correlation between between becoming a Pure One and higher intelligence . Fact .
Leaves you feeling rather chilly .

And Yes , Liz Warren is embarrassing and a fool .

A daring piece of banter .
But ill judged .imho .

Just a hint, so that you get one thing right --- the indications are that there is a correlation between between becoming a Pure One and higher intelligence . Fact .
Leaves you feeling rather chilly .

And Yes , Liz Warren is embarrassing and a fool .
There’s a correlation between intelligence, pursuing a college education, and becoming a democrat. Whoops.

"The share of COVID-19 deaths among those who are vaccinated has risen. In fall 2021, about 3 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted. But by January 2022, as we showed in an analysis posted on the Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker, about 4 in 10 deaths were vaccinated or boosted. By April 2022, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data show that about 6 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted, and that’s remained true through at least August 2022" (the most recent month of data).

To be QUITE clear, I wish death on NO ONE.
All of my family except my wife and I have been jabbed so I'd be wishing for something that could take away someone I love. I have no idea what the truth is regarding all of these sudden, unexplained deaths, but if those numbers keep climbing, perhaps the PTB will be compelled to cross-reference the deaths with vaccine status. Meanwhile, they had their chance to prove their sincerity and they'll never be trusted again. The next "lockdown" is going to require more than fear mongering.

So.......she's not a watcher of Faux.

The impact of Fox News on the US COVID-19 vaccination campaign

In order to assess the effects of media misinformation on vaccination rates, we pair data on county-level vaccination rates with data on viewership of the main cable news providers: Fox News Channel, MSNBC, and CNN. The results from the analysis show that, starting May 2021, counties with higher Fox News viewership report lower vaccination rates: watching one additional hour of Fox News per week for the average household reduces the number of vaccinations by 0.35 to 0.76 per 100 people.

In the early months of the vaccination campaign, we do not observe a relationship between cable channel viewership and vaccinations. However, starting in May 2021, Fox News viewership starts reducing vaccine uptake. The relationships for the other cable news networks, MSNBC and CNN, remain without any statistically significant effect.

Accepting Faux's vaccine propaganda leads to more deaths among Repubs.

I've never taken the vax ... not that I wouldn't ... I catch COVID, and then fight it off myself ... COVID is evolving into a strain MORE sustainable ... the victims survive so they can be reinfected at a later time ... this is the niche coronaviruses fill ... best if the victim doesn't even notice, and many don't, even with the SARS sub-family ... this is all about how well COVID reproduces ... and COVID reproduces better when no one notices it's around ...

Vaccinations are why the more deadly forms are gone ... we prevented these from reproducing by all the means we employed ... masks, social distancing, shutting down bars and brothels ... every one provided a little bit of help ...

We were warned in 2003 ... if you did nothing ... then you deserve economic ruin ... that's your fault ...

Forum List

Back