'Elite' Border Patrol agent credited with killing Texas school mass shooter

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
God bless him. I'm sure he wished that he could have done it sooner and stopped the demon earlier.

A Border Patrol agent is being credited with killing the gunman in a deadly mass shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday.

No statement has been released, but an anonymous law enforcement official told the Associated Press that an agent rushed into Robb Elementary School without waiting for backup. The Border Patrol agent shot and killed the gunman, who was hiding behind a barricade, this source said. The as-yet unidentified agent was wounded but able to walk out of the school, the source added.

Border Patrol sources told Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin that the agent believed to have shot and killed the gunman was part of an "elite" tactical unit and had entered the school with a team while Texas law enforcement officials were engaged with the shooter.

"I’m told that that BORTAC agent went in with his technical group with other agents. They formed a stocking maneuver while Texas law enforcement was engaged with the shooter, who was barricaded," Melugin reported to Fox News host Tucker Carlson. "They came in from opposite sides. The BORTAC agent ended up exchanging gunfire with the shooter, killed the shooter, and I am told that the agent was injured in his leg. They are trying to figure out if he was shot in the leg or hit by shrapnel."

At least the third version I've heard. Perhaps we need to wait................

AP says:
One Border Patrol agent who was working nearby when the shooting began rushed into the school without waiting for backup and shot and killed the gunman, who was behind a barricade, according to a law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk about it.

The agent was wounded but able to walk out of the school, the law enforcement source said.

I'll be interested to see the specifics. I hope he gets the recognition he deserves.

AP says:

I'll be interested to see the specifics. I hope he gets the recognition he deserves.
He’ll probably be charged for police brutality.

That's great... but they shouldn't have let the guy get into the school in the first place...

'Law enforcement officials described a harrowing scene in which officers tried to stop the suspect outside the school, but he got inside anyway and then entered classrooms. It’s not yet clear what drew law enforcement’s attention to the shooter.

“Texas DPS spokesperson to CNN: several law enforcement officers engaged suspect outside the school, but he was able to make entry into the school. Shooter went into several classrooms,” wrote Steve Lookner, of Agenda Free TV.'

Probably afraid they'd be put in prison for shooting a fleeing minority criminal.

Thanks Democrats.

It’s not yet clear what drew law enforcement’s attention to the shooter.

It's not like I was there so we have to piece together little bits of info... I am working on the theory that when the shooter killed his grandma, 911 become involved... On a 911 call of that nature (shots fired), BP would make haste towards the scene of the crime...

God bless him. I'm sure he wished that he could have done it sooner and stopped the demon earlier.

A Border Patrol agent is being credited with killing the gunman in a deadly mass shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday.
No statement has been released, but an anonymous law enforcement official told the Associated Press that an agent rushed into Robb Elementary School without waiting for backup. The Border Patrol agent shot and killed the gunman, who was hiding behind a barricade, this source said. The as-yet unidentified agent was wounded but able to walk out of the school, the source added.
Border Patrol sources told Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin that the agent believed to have shot and killed the gunman was part of an "elite" tactical unit and had entered the school with a team while Texas law enforcement officials were engaged with the shooter.
"I’m told that that BORTAC agent went in with his technical group with other agents. They formed a stocking maneuver while Texas law enforcement was engaged with the shooter, who was barricaded," Melugin reported to Fox News host Tucker Carlson. "They came in from opposite sides. The BORTAC agent ended up exchanging gunfire with the shooter, killed the shooter, and I am told that the agent was injured in his leg. They are trying to figure out if he was shot in the leg or hit by shrapnel."

Hope the agent wasn't a white guy

I don't believe it... If it was a BP agent that means shooter was illegal alien...
per JimH52
The shooter was an US Citizen. He was a high school student in the city. He WAS NOT an illegal alien running from border patrol. That is the lie that FOX news and MAGA on USMB spread.

The shooter was an US Citizen. He was a high school student in the city. He WAS NOT an illegal alien running from border patrol. That is the lie that FOX news and MAGA on USMB spread.
He WAS a gender dysphoria psycho groomed by leftist bullshit.

We need machine guns.

We don't know. If you "know" please provide a link

We don't know. If you "know" please provide a link
I know it was posted on here that he was an illegal alien running from border patrol....and it was seen on FOX news....WHICH IS A LIE. BUT IT IS FOX....SOOOOO

I know it was posted on here that he was an illegal alien running from border patrol....and it was seen on FOX news....WHICH IS A LIE. BUT IT IS FOX....SOOOOO
I've seen people AXE THE QUESTION

You said he was legal AS A FACT.

How do you know that?

I've seen people AXE THE QUESTION

You said he was legal AS A FACT.

How do you know that?

Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas said during a press conference on Tuesday that the gunman was later shot dead by officers at the scene. The governor added that the shooter was a student of Uvalde High School and was a US citizen.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is Abbott lying?

Do you know this because he was your latin lover? Or, as usual, are you just spewing crap?

Thank goodness for this border patrol agent!

Remember when the dems, less by VP Harris compared border patrol agents to the klan? just horrible stuff.

Forum List

Back