Eleven years of justice

Because I know you can't and so do you.
I don't need to. Its irrational to think that just because one insurrection didn't occur exactly like another that it isn't an insurrection. It's irrational to look at a separate event to explain this event. It's irrational to think violence is only violence when it ends in murder. Try expressing a rational argument.
It's weak hyperbole that you people have clung on to to the point of absolute cringe.
As cringe as you arguing It's not violence unless it ends in murder? 😄

I don't need to. Its irrational to think that just because one insurrection didn't occur exactly like another that it isn't an insurrection. It's irrational to look at a separate event to explain this event. It's irrational to think violence is only violence when it ends in murder. Try expressing a rational argument.

As cringe as you arguing It's not violence unless it ends in murder? 😄
You're ignoring the size of the study. Every insurrection in the history of history involved political people being targeted. That's what an insurrection is, dumbass. They could have easily accomplished that if that had been their goal.

The fact that you think it's not strange that this element is different, and you still think it's an insurrection, makes you a clown.

They beat up some cops and tore up property. It lasted a day. It was a riot. You want it to be an insurrection because you want to discredit and dehumanize your opposition as much as possible. I can't help but think that somewhere in your heart you know that you're a liar right now.

Last edited:
You're ignoring the size of the study. Every insurrection in the history of history involved political people being targeted and killed. That's what an insurrection is, dumbass.
1. Who's using hyperbole now? You know about every insurrection in history? 😄

2. It's impossible to have a rational conversation with you when you want to use unrelated events to analyze this event. The answer to whether or not this was an insurrection is in the details of this event and what an insurrection is. An insurrection isn't murder so the absence of murder doesn't not mean that this was not an attempted insurrection.

Let's honestly take a look at that question, what is an insurrection. I say its an attempted violent overthrow of the government. Nowhere in that definition do you see mention of murder so the question of whether or not this was an insurrection isn't answered by asking was there a murder, it's by asking whether there was a violent attempt to overthrow the government. The answer to that is clearly yes.
The fact that you think it's not strange that this would be the one ever where that element is different, and still think it's an insurrection, makes you a clown.
Except it's not the only one ever. That you've claimed every attempted insurrection that's ever occurred included murder doesn't mean you've proven that to be true. Clown.
They beat up cops and tore up property.
That checks off violence.
It was a riot. You want it to be an insurrection because you want to discredit and dehumanize your opposition as much as possible. I can't help but think that somewhere in your heart you know that you're a liar right now.
I don't need an insurrection to discredit and dehumanize fail whites. I've been calling them mutants from a mutant culture for a long time before the insurrection.

1. Who's using hyperbole now? You know about every insurrection in history? 😄

2. It's impossible to have a rational conversation with you when you want to use unrelated events to analyze this event. The answer to whether or not this was an insurrection is in the details of this event and what an insurrection is. An insurrection isn't murder so the absence of murder doesn't not mean that this was not an attempted insurrection.

Let's honestly take a look at that question, what is an insurrection. I say its an attempted violent overthrow of the government. Nowhere in that definition do you see mention of murder so the question of whether or not this was an insurrection isn't answered by asking was there a murder, it's by asking whether there was a violent attempt to overthrow the government. The answer to that is clearly yes.

Except it's not the only one ever. That you've claimed every attempted insurrection that's ever occurred included murder doesn't mean you've proven that to be true. Clown.

That checks off violence.

I don't need an insurrection to discredit and dehumanize fail whites. I've been calling them mutants from a mutant culture for a long time before the insurrection.
You've mentioned whites more than a few times now. I'm not really interested in your racism. Kind of seems like this is just about white people for you.

Look, if you actually believe that that one day riot was an attempt to violently overthrow the government, well, there's just no helping you dude. It was a temper tantrum, not an insurrection, and anybody that operates within the realm of reason can see that.

It's whatever though. You people are literally shooting yourselves in the foot by insisting on your nonsense. You're going to have regrets when the ramifications all play out at the polls.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Fake "black man" trying to be funny ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Oh I'm pretty sure he's a real black guy. A real angry, racist black guy, but a black guy.

You know, I wonder if he even supports cops at all, or if he only cares about cops being attacked in a riot because it was white people doing it.

Look, if you actually believe that that one day riot was an attempt to violently overthrow the government, well, there's just no helping you dude.
If you can't see January 6 was an attempt by Trump and the mob to overthrow a free and fair election, then you are one seriously willfully blind deluded hack.

One of the things which makes our country exceptional is our unbroken history of the peaceful transition of power. Trump turned our democracy into a Third World country.

Your excuse-making for Trump and the insurrectionists is sickening.

If you can't see January 6 was an attempt by Trump and the mob to overthrow a free and fair election, then you are one seriously willfully blind deluded hack.

One of the things which makes our country exceptional is our unbroken history of the peaceful transition of power.

Your excuse-making for Trump and the insurrectionists is sickening.
You must think we have a seriously weak nation if you think it was at risk of being overthrown by a bunch of angry Trump supporters tearing up property.

"it was just one time"

"peaceful"

"they were just trespassing"

"political prisoners"

"they were unarmed"

These cultists make me sick.

The argument of a five year old "Johnny did it, too!"

Sickening.
I don't call it a riot rather than an insurrection because I'm frustrated with the left. Them calling it an insurrection is a big part of why I am frustrated with the left. It's not a "He did it too!" argument. It's more of a "That's fine; we're both disgusted by each other" conclusion.

But I still can't let go of the idea that some part of you knows it's hyperbole. It's whatever. Pride and egos are colossal around here. A lot of you would cut off your noses to spite your faces.

Forum List

Back