Elementary school child hospitalized after group of teens storms schools bus to attack children in G

The bus driver should not have opened the door to a mob of older kids, since he or she is supposed to be picking up elementary school students.
Amen to this. The driver should be fired if not charge for only being a helped to the demon possessed group.

God bless you and the victims always!!!

Holly

Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How do you know they were black? Haha, i cant even pretend like i dont know what color they are.

When is the last time a "white nationalist" committed these types of crimes? Bah, lets just put all our concern on them anyway. Theres no need to have a frank discussion about our violent black community.
They were TEENS. Just, "TEENS"

They'll be dead teens....there is absolutely nothing that will get them dead faster than that. Then the bereaved parents will want retribution....never fails

Jo

Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How do you know they were black? Haha, i cant even pretend like i dont know what color they are.

When is the last time a "white nationalist" committed these types of crimes? Bah, lets just put all our concern on them anyway. Theres no need to have a frank discussion about our violent black community.
They were TEENS. Just, "TEENS"

They'll be dead teens....there is absolutely nothing that will get them dead faster than that. Then the bereaved parents will want retribution....never fails

Jo
But they're "good boys"

Forum List

Back